The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 02-06-2007, 09:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
chris27 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Sultress Mag Model 35C cupper - Vampire (pics avail)

Called Bro San yesterday nite abt booking Vampire..Fast respond within 5mins frm Bro San comfirm booking @ 10pm location: xxxxxx, being a newbbie here was quite nervous when i reached there,thinking tat i m going to bang a Mag Model...ring d doorbell

Wau lan Aiiiiiiii....saw her lovely heart-shaped face..got CFM look, i now vry gan-chiong liao,went in d room talk cock abit here n there,she showed me her Mag n my hands like sotong swimming up n down all over her body.

Then she slowly stripped me naked wt my ti ti hard like rock..n i did d same to her..proceed to bathtub,taking her time to wash me n herself ( she vry concern in hygiene n cleaniness ) we ruba ruba abit. Dryed ourself then proceed to bed.

Lay down in bed..we french abit, i carress her up n down,she lick my nipples neck n slowly went down to give me a BJ..Wah i tell u guys,her BJ like vacum cleaner wt 2000wtts...sibeh song ahhhhhh..

Buah Tahan liao, i signal her to put cd n she sat on my hammer-hard dick. Rocking like a cow-girl...rock abt 10mins i switch position wt me on top pumping her wt my jack-hammer dick...aft 15mins game over,shoot all my bullets ,jack-hammer no batteries liao...sibeh shack.

Smoked a stick of cigarettes while she went to wash up,hugged her like my GF...TCSS abit.See her steamy face,Wah buah tahan again.Dick hard again,
so i banged her again like no tmr...aft 20mins later,come again...sibeh sibeh tired liao like SOC,catch no breath...

TKs Bro San for recommending..n thank you all Bro for reading,I m newbie here
1st time posting.If there anything wrong,pls accept my sincere apologies.

Face: 8 ( CFM look )
Attitude: 9 ( friendly/GF feel )
Body: 6 ( abit short n slim )
Boobs: 10 ( C cup,my type of boobs just nice )
French: yes
BBBJ: yes ( gd suction jus nice for me )
painting: no ( not my cup of tea )
fingering: yes ( wet )
FJ: 9 ( wild )
RTF: 2-thumbs up for Bro san recommendation !!!!!
Old 02-06-2007, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4286 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sultress Mag Model 35C cupper - Vampire (pics avail)

another golden fingers to steal $$ from FLs so disgusting....
http://i58.tinypic.com/2dieq7m.jpg
Evidence of moderator being gangster & threatening to ban SBF member: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2868
Old 02-06-2007, 09:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
everywhere deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

not only he didn't pay,he still steal money from the fl?that asshole should be ashamed of himself.. coming out to work as a sex worker is alr not easy for the girls.. in my opinion no amount of money is enough to pay for these girls' innocence and chastity..yet still people do such a bullshit thing.really deserve to be damned to hell..
Old 02-06-2007, 10:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 17
hamparangmosai is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhamparangmosai is a Helpful and Caring Samster

This kind of MF ought to be shot! Bro san68, i second you to take action against him. Those FL came all the way here to work and earn money and yet he can have the heart to do such things to them.
Old 02-06-2007, 10:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1277 / Power: 18
diver69er has much to be proud ofdiver69er has much to be proud ofdiver69er has much to be proud ofdiver69er has much to be proud ofdiver69er has much to be proud ofdiver69er has much to be proud ofdiver69er has much to be proud ofdiver69er has much to be proud ofdiver69er has much to be proud of

If cannot afford.....don't play. Bro SAN......what is his SBF nick..??
Old 02-06-2007, 11:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
jamstart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by diver69er View Post
If cannot afford.....don't play.Bro SAN......what is his SBF nick..??
Yeah, should reveal their name here. Poor FL.
Old 03-06-2007, 01:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 18
curious79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycurious79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

hmm....tats a very nasty thing to do..

The gal comes to work here n get such treatment; don pay run away is 1 bad thing...but still steal money....really lame.

Come out is to be happy (both ways), not to get or give problem.

Now can only hope more bros here will book her.....think this is wat we can do
Old 03-06-2007, 01:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1277 / Power: 18
diver69er has much to be proud ofdiver69er has much to be proud ofdiver69er has much to be proud ofdiver69er has much to be proud ofdiver69er has much to be proud ofdiver69er has much to be proud ofdiver69er has much to be proud ofdiver69er has much to be proud ofdiver69er has much to be proud of

People still wonder why some FL have bad service/attitude.Its these people who f**k and run giving us a bad reputation....Imagine the next BRO who book her after this incident.....I pity the service that he got...
Old 03-06-2007, 01:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Botoxapplicator deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

we muz put things into actions to prevent bad names of genuine cheongster like us, what would thai gers think of us... no pay still take tips and run off..... Bro san68 i support u to monitor and take appropriate action on this scrumbag
Old 03-06-2007, 06:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 19
Uncle Yoda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First thing first, in the name of the Jedi Council and the global village of Fuckers, MAY THE CUM BE WITH U!!! A million STINKING CB with siphillies curse fall upon yer!!! How could this fella do such a thing?!! Bro San68, let me know that guys name and I will activate all my Jedi Masters to look him out!! Cheebadic CB!!!

Anyway, just a short FR for my "Interview with the Vampire - Both Oral & Practical Dialogue":

Firstly, once again, thank you to Master Bro San68 for waiting for me as I was circling around the hotel just to get parking lot (Bro San68, hope u look for another hotel with carpark next time...haha), and not to mention having to tahan my light saber "growing" while driving!! Buay Tahan the Force from Vampire's pic!!

Late for 20 mins (cheebye boss's fault...not understanding at all), I quickly proceeded with a thumping heart (this is actually the best feeling, I suppose!)...

After 2 knocks, I heard a voice and the door opened up to reveal...ahhh...quite a good looking face, I suppose.

We chated for around 3 mins (also showed me the cute magazine that she had...ok lah, admit that it will help u accumulate your light saber "force" lah...) and off we went into washing. She started to wash me up and especially tender on my saber. Everything was kinda standard. Of course, my eyes were practically glued to her boobs!! I am strategising my tough battle ahead!! Accumulating Force...Awwwww...the~ Force is...awww!! strong~

After that, bed action!! quickily wiped clean with towel and here comes the "Oral dialogue" Vampire interview!! She started to lick me and I immediately melted despite all the strategy that I had planned earlier!! She slowly aim for my light saber. Sibei blessed!! Great feel!!

After seeing the hardening of my saber, I see the coming of the "hands-on dialogue" portion. I enjoyed the way she sucked and to show my gratitute, I said:" come, vampire, stand up!" and bend down to show her the true Force of Master Yoda!! Paint her rear with my greenish tougue! Strong licked up of the papayas by going underneath! Paint the tighs! And last but not least, the KFC signature of finger-linkin good and sticking out my "Force lashing tougue" on the cunt!! Oh! Someone curse me with Davy Jones!! AHHHH!!

After giving her the Head-to-toe wash, I wanted her to suck my light saber with me standing up. This experience must be passed to my fellow Jedi juniors during the classes...

We then use "Force" again to do it in Missionary. AWWW!!!

But still, at $200 damage, I would say this is a bit on the high side becos I find her not that "Bah Chai" compared to her photos in the mag...skinny maybe due to her sickness...flu...

Summary for Shirley

Looks: 7/10 (face not bad-looking)
Body: 6/10 (skinny for me...expected her to be more meat like photo)
Skin: 6/10 (quite fair for a Thai)
Boobs: 7/10
Fingering: yes (shiok!)
BBBJ: 0/10 (don't have this in washing session leh?)
FJ: 6/10 (too quick a battle for Yoda to think back...maybe becos I was too tired and only did in missionary?? My fault...)
GFE: 8/10
Service: 8/10
Rtf: Master Bro San68, u will hear from me soon! And hope u could inform me whenever u got something like this!! My type!! Thanks!!

Hope Bro San68 also increase a bit of Force power for me on this FR...up my point...haha...

P.S. Almost forgot...one last thing to bros...she is damn good with her chinese language!! English? nah...
Best PRC: Darth Shirley (Lightsaber broke)
Best Kor: Darth Monda(Felt the darkside)

Past battles:GL fishtank 96,Sammyboy 03,Tommy 04,HC 05,FL 06

"Put your name...to up those who up my Force, Yoda must."
Old 03-06-2007, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 18
Johnthunder deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJohnthunder deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by san68 View Post
THIS IS DEDICATED TO THE A HOLE WHO STOLE VAMPIRES TIPS AND WHO DID NOT PAY UP AFTER THE BONK...
So sad to hear this type of thing happening, after all this WL all have their own pitiful story and difficulties, Bro San send my regards to her if got time I should pay her a visit then
Old 03-06-2007, 11:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 18
sinbin3333 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
THIS IS DEDICATED TO THE A HOLE WHO STOLE VAMPIRES TIPS AND WHO DID NOT PAY UP AFTER THE BONK...

GOT NO MONEY DONT FARK, SIMPLE AS THAT. SHE WORKS HARD FOR HER MONEY AND TIPS, SO FARKING WAKE UP YOUR IDEA. DONT BE A DISGRACE TO SBF BROS...... give farking excuse say forget to bring money, say atm v far, call got no courtesy to pick up when my guys call, await i already noe who the fark you are.
Oh dear.. Really.. Ppl serve you and dont pay....
Old 04-06-2007, 02:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 550 / Power: 20
scott999 is a name known to allscott999 is a name known to allscott999 is a name known to allscott999 is a name known to allscott999 is a name known to allscott999 is a name known to all

Quote:
I feel that Vampire is really a nice gal who is very service oriented.
The culprit sibe jialat...
Old 04-06-2007, 07:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 18
sex_addict deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

GOT NO MONEY DONT FARK, SIMPLE AS THAT. SHE WORKS HARD FOR HER MONEY AND TIPS, SO FARKING WAKE UP YOUR IDEA. DONT BE A DISGRACE TO SBF BROS...... give farking excuse say forget to bring money, say atm v far, call got no courtesy to pick up when my guys call, await i already noe who the fark you are.
Hi bro san68, this asshole must be deal with. I might be able to help, give me his h/p no. PM me.
Old 04-06-2007, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 18
CuntHunter is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCuntHunter is a Helpful and Caring Samster

this type of farker must hantam.....call us along.....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1