The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 06-09-2007, 01:18 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
siange deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Fierce competition

Wow! This is a big wave in the sex industry. I never contribute much in the forum. From reading all the thread, i can sense that the competition is getting more fierce. I must admit some of the okt here really handle things professionally. This is a good news to all the cheongster out there . Maybe we shud give up the best okt award... u know... to show our appreciation and sexifaction . Keep up the the good works bring more quality stuff to our fellow cheongster!
Old 07-09-2007, 12:00 AM
Samster

HolyCrusader deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fierce competition

yah...agreed...kudos to the okts for providing gals with top notch services. The FRs never fail to give me a hard on...
Old 07-09-2007, 09:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
sinballbay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You are so right! I am sure there are so fighting within!
Old 07-09-2007, 10:23 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -164 / Power: 0
2Guards 2Guards

Actually, now there are so much girls available that the problem is how to select the correct choice. So I have to make a list of all the girls I might want to bonk. Then shortlist them. Then shortlist again until I have 3, then pick 1 out of 3. Got Thai girls, china girls, angmo girls, korean girl, local girls. Haven't even count the girls in Geylang and the HCs. Wah liao ! Girls Girls Girls everywhere.

So I hope OKTs will appreciate it if members of yahoo groups sometimes don't book for months. I know some OKTs will cancel membership just because he didn't make a booking for a few months. But if cancel then too bad, lor.
Old 07-09-2007, 11:15 AM
Samster (M)

siange deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Guards View Post
Actually, now there are so much girls available that the problem is how to select the correct choice.
Haha.. complaining too much choice. Too much choice is always better than no choice. B4 i got myself married, the only playing ground was geylang and those ktv girls then. Now that i married, wow, look at the scene of this industry, so much so that i'm a bit regret liao
Old 07-09-2007, 12:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6203 / Power: 19
lglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by siange View Post
Wow! This is a big wave in the sex industry and the competition is getting more fierce.
Some of the okt here really handle things professionally. This is a good news to all the cheongster out there.
Maybe we shud give up the best okt award... u know... to show our appreciation and sexifaction . Keep up the the good works bring more quality stuff to our fellow cheongster!
Bro....yes! good idea esp for OKTs who placed their stable girls' profiles here.

Understand that some of them also "contribute" to keep this sbf going strong,

so maybe once a year...there is a Best OKT, Best FR, Best Bonker award and

so on chosen by the sn bros and the sbf boss.

Peace be with all the bros here.....
Old 07-09-2007, 12:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 612 / Power: 18
beauthaiful is a name known to allbeauthaiful is a name known to allbeauthaiful is a name known to allbeauthaiful is a name known to allbeauthaiful is a name known to allbeauthaiful is a name known to all

I guess there is no need for such an award ceremony. What matters most, is the customers stay happy. With competition, quality plays in the end.

In the long run, customers will know who they will want to support, who they more comfortable with. Its the long-term committment and customer service and level of service that plays.

Let the competition benefit all brothers here.
Cheers,bros!!!

Hope to have everyone's support inside here
| |
--| |--
\____/
\__/
\/

Old 07-09-2007, 01:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 18
ahl30ng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyahl30ng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

My twenty cent view

I think a geniune FR is very important. I ever came across a OKT offering 150/1shot/90mins with massage. From the groups FR, it seems like the girls are so perfect with their bonking and massage hence i took a try.

No doubt the girls are indeed up to the look but then when i expected a massage, they looked puzzled and ask me" tot guys looking for sex only? I dun do massage...." In the end 150 for a single shot with only 2mins of BBBJ....sad fuck sia....

Didnt confront the OKT lah ...sian already....

Hence sincerely hope for geniune FR. Guess now i only trust SBF then those "Group" Okt unless a FR was posted by a senior bro here...
Old 07-09-2007, 04:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3727 / Power: 23
nyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahl30ng View Post
My twenty cent view

I think a geniune FR is very important. I ever came across a OKT offering 150/1shot/90mins with massage. From the groups FR, it seems like the girls are so perfect with their bonking and massage hence i took a try.

No doubt the girls are indeed up to the look but then when i expected a massage, they looked puzzled and ask me" tot guys looking for sex only? I dun do massage...." In the end 150 for a single shot with only 2mins of BBBJ....sad fuck sia....

Didnt confront the OKT lah ...sian already....

Hence sincerely hope for geniune FR. Guess now i only trust SBF then those "Group" Okt unless a FR was posted by a senior bro here...
Most of the time just read the FRs from the senior and u will be assured of a true report... Not trying to discredit newbies

Constantly, On the Lookout for a Good Lobang
Old 07-09-2007, 04:12 PM
Samster (C)

My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 18
block11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to all

yes, many OKTs and competition very fierce! but does price drop and quality improve? sometimes we only get misleading marketing tactics and dirty politics

Tip for ALL samsters: Keep your identity secret
Old 07-09-2007, 04:59 PM
ken lin96

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by siange View Post
I must admit some of the okt here really handle things professionally.

What about things that handled unprofessinally, any award for them too ?

On one occassion one of the idiots sold one model to me for below $300 which turned out to be one fucking transexual, on another ocassion I do not wish to go into details, both idiots are pathetic sad conmen fuckers.

At that time I decided not to expose this conman because I wonder what sort of consequences & impact it would have on him, the working FL as well as the f......

Girls come all the way here for just a short stay, I thought why make their life so difficult for that meagre of $300.

I cheap skate, kpkb, my comments turns you off etc.........

I kpkb with facts, I comment using my head & not my dicky.

I'm not a trouble maker, pls get your facts right before you criticised me.
Old 07-09-2007, 07:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 20
ferrari355 is one of the Best!ferrari355 is one of the Best!ferrari355 is one of the Best!ferrari355 is one of the Best!

nowadays FRs need to be taken with a bigger pinch of salt.

write bad FR on SBF, u get zapped till kingdom come. by who, i dun wanna speculate. dun need uni degree to guess who zap u when u write negative FR.

write bad FR in OKT's group, it doesn't get approved and so other bros dun get to see it. how i knw? cos i write before and never saw my FR even after gal had gone back. thing is, i dun even consider my FR a negative one. it was more neutral than anything. got compliment gal but also got criticism and mention areas for improvement. but alas, OKT concerned maybe afraid the FR will cause the gal to lose biz.

anyway, nowadays, i also seldom cheong. i boycott OKTs with poor service, bad attitude and those guilty of GST profiteering. u knw who u are.

and i think i'm probably gonna get zapped for saying all these. dun need degree to guess who will zap me.
Old 08-09-2007, 12:44 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
vinyoo is Cool - loads of Potential

More gals then we got more choice.. Example for the Thai, the price range from $110 - $160 (if i not mistaken) for 90min foe 2 shot.. Try out 3 time (2 for $120 n 1 for $160) Frankly the 160 service is good i prefer 1 of the $120 which provide excellent service.. So to me pricing is important, hope more gal so the price will go down abit, so can enjoy more bang..
Old 09-09-2007, 03:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14783 / Power: 27
justl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond repute

I will support those with life pics...
Old 09-09-2007, 12:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 612 / Power: 18
beauthaiful is a name known to allbeauthaiful is a name known to allbeauthaiful is a name known to allbeauthaiful is a name known to allbeauthaiful is a name known to allbeauthaiful is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferrari355 View Post

anyway, nowadays, i also seldom cheong. i boycott OKTs with poor service, bad attitude and those guilty of GST profiteering. u knw who u are.
Agreed, bro. In the end, its the long run, which will see customers choose their preferred agent to deal with, in the long run.
I am very willing to listen to feedbacks from customers, in order to increase my competitive edge, and to retain customer's loyalty. That's my ultimate aim.

Glad to have many bro's support. When things are down, you are still there. All supporters, Let me know if I have done things wrong, I am also human and humans make mistakes.

I can only strive to bring in more gems to reward my supporters. CHEERS!

Hope to have everyone's support inside here
| |
--| |--
\____/
\__/
\/

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1