The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The NZ Experience! Tēnā koutou, tēnā koutou, tēnā koutou katoa

Notices

The NZ Experience! Tēnā koutou, tēnā koutou, tēnā koutou katoa After reading this, you're never going to call NZ a boring place ever again! The best kairau for your buck

Old 23-07-2015, 06:08 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
MsMunro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Forum moving to NZ

Welcome
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 24-07-2015, 04:05 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 17
sammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsMunro View Post
Welcome
Thanks for dropping by.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 24-07-2015, 04:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2868 / Power: 10
odanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond repute

need me do the HAKA?
Old 24-07-2015, 04:45 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by odanobunaga View Post
need me do the HAKA?
Yes when I launch the official opening of sammyboy nz. Keep in touch.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 25-07-2015, 01:02 AM
SammyBoy4room Freak

My Reputation: Points: 11742 / Power: 30
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute

All Blacks soon?

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Small dick never mind, small mind have no dick.
Old 27-07-2015, 05:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
jenquai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello sammyboyfor,

I would like to express my appreciation for this forum, which is no doubt a fruit of your hard labor. I did not know exactly where to post my message, and thought that this thread might be appropriate.

Would you consider implementing a subscribe function? (It generally cost $4-5 to subscribe) Much like the ones on twitchtv? Except that even being a subscriber brings no additional perks, to maintain the premium of a full membership.

I for one would gladly subscribe on a monthly basis, just to show my appreciation. And I'm sure there are like minded bros like me who do not want a full membership, but still want to show our appreciation.
Old 28-07-2015, 04:32 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Appreciate your gesture of support. I'll look into it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenquai View Post
Hello sammyboyfor,

I would like to express my appreciation for this forum, which is no doubt a fruit of your hard labor. I did not know exactly where to post my message, and thought that this thread might be appropriate.

Would you consider implementing a subscribe function? (It generally cost $4-5 to subscribe) Much like the ones on twitchtv? Except that even being a subscriber brings no additional perks, to maintain the premium of a full membership.

I for one would gladly subscribe on a monthly basis, just to show my appreciation. And I'm sure there are like minded bros like me who do not want a full membership, but still want to show our appreciation.

Old 28-07-2015, 07:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 13
5 STAR GENERAL is one of the Best!5 STAR GENERAL is one of the Best!5 STAR GENERAL is one of the Best!

i appreciate what sammyboyfor has done and will support it too. hopefully more samsters will come in and support this

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenquai View Post
Hello sammyboyfor,

(★★★★★ General).
Old 28-07-2015, 10:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3938 / Power: 14
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

you have my full support Boss
Old 28-07-2015, 03:17 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Old 07-10-2015, 05:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 15
Happykiwi is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHappykiwi is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botakhead View Post
All Blacks soon?
Do I know you? You look familiar even with your disguise on..... LOL

I've been away from the forum for 6 years now and am just catching up on the news. Kudos to the boss for moving the site to NZ. I'm all for it! I've been living in NZ on and off for 36 years and loving every minute of it. I've also lived in Oz on and off for 2 years and there is no comparison between the two countries; IMHO NZ is streaks ahead in terms of lifestyle, peacefulness, and racial harmony and equality.
Old 07-10-2015, 05:36 PM
Samster

Happykiwi is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHappykiwi is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Appreciate your gesture of support. I'll look into it.
Hi Boss, sorry, I'm only just catching up on the news after being away from the forum for 6 years!

First of all, my congratulations to you for making the brave decision to move the site to NZ. You have my full support! In fact, if there is anything you would like me to help with please let me know. I'm retired, more or less, and has time on my side...

For many Sporeans, NZ seems a long way away but not really. There are multiple daily flights between the two countries and Auckland has become a much more cosmopolitan city in the past few years with many more immigrants from Asia choosing to settle here. Although Auckland is not as big as rival cities across the ditch like Sydney and Melbourne, it has its upside by being smaller and more attractive, nature-wise. For example, you have no fear of being suddenly attacked by creepy crawley creatures like poisonous scorpions, spiders, snakes, etc. Heck, there are not even snakes in NZ!

I'm sure you are very familiar with the scene in NZ with all the publicity about Kim Dotcom and whatnot. NZ has been my home for the past 36 years and I love every minute of it here. Although I'm not Sporean, the only other country that I could live in on a permanent basis is Spore... only becos of the food and the gals, in that order liao!
Old 07-10-2015, 06:13 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happykiwi View Post

I'm sure you are very familiar with the scene in NZ with all the publicity about Kim Dotcom and whatnot. NZ has been my home for the past 36 years and I love every minute of it here. Although I'm not Sporean, the only other country that I could live in on a permanent basis is Spore... only becos of the food and the gals, in that order liao!
Auckland is getting too crowded for me. I'll probably head to Hawkes Bay region in the not too distant future. Time to cash out as my humble $250,000 home is now worth $1.6 million!!!!... thanks to CHINA!!!!

Old 07-10-2015, 06:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Auckland is getting too crowded for me. I'll probably head to Hawkes Bay region in the not too distant future. Time to cash out as my humble $250,000 home is now worth $1.6 million!!!!... thanks to CHINA!!!!
Wah say boss, you should buy Paul Holmes' homestead, pull out all the olive trees and plant papayas instead. I'll be the first to vist your papaya farm!
Old 07-10-2015, 10:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6078 / Power: 15
wpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes when I launch the official opening of sammyboy nz. Keep in touch.
will be camping here for the updates.

My latest contributions

My CIM FR

PRC ladies selfie

If u hv up me, drop me a pm to return favour ( at min 8 pts)
Advert Space Available
Fast Goal