The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The NZ Experience! Tēnā koutou, tēnā koutou, tēnā koutou katoa

Notices

The NZ Experience! Tēnā koutou, tēnā koutou, tēnā koutou katoa After reading this, you're never going to call NZ a boring place ever again! The best kairau for your buck

Old 14-07-2015, 12:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2051 / Power: 12
Cuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Forum moving to NZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Yes the thread is one of the safest here.
Thank you boss for allowing me to have this thread... Sad that forum shifted to NZ... Leaving the locals..
End of the day as long as satisfy U that's good enuff
Got pic to show???
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 14-07-2015, 12:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2051 / Power: 12
Cuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
We can hide here
Mai hid... Come out for gathering
End of the day as long as satisfy U that's good enuff
Got pic to show???
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 14-07-2015, 01:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1836 / Power: 12
513513 has a brilliant future513513 has a brilliant future513513 has a brilliant future513513 has a brilliant future513513 has a brilliant future513513 has a brilliant future513513 has a brilliant future513513 has a brilliant future513513 has a brilliant future513513 has a brilliant future513513 has a brilliant future

i am just a lucky reader able to explore my life with SBF experience.
Wish all the BEST !!!

Awaiting: GB, Cum-Playing

Priority to 7pts and above for exchange

to up list :
Old 14-07-2015, 01:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 4
VittaMen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wherever u go, we will still support this forum!
Old 14-07-2015, 12:45 PM
samster

My Reputation: Points: 14861 / Power: 33
siam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond repute

Just dropped by to say a big thank you to Boss Sam for this great forum after nearly 3 years here . My tiko friends & colleagues ask why I have suddenly becum so humourous & sex informative ...kekeke..... used to lurk in another forum but it is nothing compared to here... thumbs up boss ... you have my support & thanks for everything you have done for us .... all the best !!!
Old 14-07-2015, 03:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3605 / Power: 18
FatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond repute

the two kiwi still not as hairy as the two red rambutans from long ago
Old 14-07-2015, 03:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11343 / Power: 16
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Sam,

Why the need for "Geo Restriction" screening initially when you were migrating the site to NZ? Are you trying to prevent certain nationalities from "invading" your site?

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 14-07-2015, 05:05 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 17
sammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Hi Sam,

Why the need for "Geo Restriction" screening initially when you were migrating the site to NZ? Are you trying to prevent certain nationalities from "invading" your site?
No it was to gather an accurate picture of where all the connections were coming from over a 24 hour period.

Don't worry no nicks were tracked. It was only data gathering.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 14-07-2015, 05:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1676 / Power: 17
Frankiestine has a brilliant futureFrankiestine has a brilliant futureFrankiestine has a brilliant futureFrankiestine has a brilliant futureFrankiestine has a brilliant futureFrankiestine has a brilliant futureFrankiestine has a brilliant futureFrankiestine has a brilliant futureFrankiestine has a brilliant futureFrankiestine has a brilliant futureFrankiestine has a brilliant future

Quote:

Last week's backlash against my site was a real shock to me. I need to visit Singapore more often as I have obviously lost touch with the pulse of Singapore society
Boss don't ever believe what you read, Singaporeans what they speak may not be what they really want. I came across an interesting saying:

A man has three faces
One he shows to his loved ones
One he shows to the general public
And the last that he only shows to himself

To me I always believe there is a darkness in every man. Its only whether they want to set the demon free or not. Others is a constant struggle to maintain that facade but others like me chose live by the above saying.
Old 14-07-2015, 09:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 440 / Power: 9
intelcore3 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterintelcore3 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterintelcore3 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterintelcore3 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterintelcore3 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

The existing folders like Adult discussions etc will not be changed in any way. However, I need to keep out the troublemakers and depraved individuals that have jeopardized the forum for the majority of law abiding Singaporeans that congregate here. That's why I have culled thousands of dodgy looking accounts.
I don't quite understand -- who are the individuals that make up the depraved lot? Is that humour or seriously speaking from the saintly one?

Last edited by intelcore3; 15-07-2015 at 08:36 AM.
Old 16-07-2015, 08:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1030 / Power: 15
fwchong has much to be proud offwchong has much to be proud offwchong has much to be proud offwchong has much to be proud offwchong has much to be proud offwchong has much to be proud offwchong has much to be proud offwchong has much to be proud of

I notice that when you login overseas to SB, you get a pop saying authenticating IP region or something like that..can't remember the exact wordings...
Old 16-07-2015, 08:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ric338 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thank u boss sam
Old 17-07-2015, 02:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3878 / Power: 16
Ecuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond repute

I totally support sbf. Cos we can find out the truth here which newspapers tried to hide.
如果上天能够给我一个再来一次的机会, 我会对那个女孩子说三个字 我爱你
如果非要在这份爱加上一个期限, 我希望是一万年。
Old 21-07-2015, 09:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
louisckw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by intelcore3 View Post
I don't quite understand -- who are the individuals that make up the depraved lot? Is that humour or seriously speaking from the saintly one?
I think what he meant by 'depraved lot' is the bunch of voyeurs that have come under spotlight. The voyeurs should set up their own site instead of jeopardizing SBF.
Old 21-07-2015, 11:46 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
chullan_no1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Been enjoying the forum for years, hope it will last for years to come
Advert Space Available
Fast Goal