The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 03-08-2018, 09:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 11
denshaotoko1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Action in Japan

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirvana123 View Post
You all saw 2 the advertisements for Soaplands in Japan. Some even have AV Stars freelancing. My questions always are, in Japan I know its illegal to sell penetrative sex and that is why I see in all their advertisements, they will put anything and everything even anal action but they will never say that vaginal sex is available.

So my question is, cos I never find prostitutes in Japan before, when you go to these soaplands and call an AV star for example or any girl and in the advertisements, it never say that vaginal sex is available, is it really NO NO or its understood it is always available just cannot say only?
u can put 10 000 yen on e table , n place a condom on top .
Old 03-08-2018, 11:08 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1451 / Power: 0
(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by nirvana123 View Post
You all saw 2 the advertisements for Soaplands in Japan. Some even have AV Stars freelancing. My questions always are, in Japan I know its illegal to sell penetrative sex and that is why I see in all their advertisements, they will put anything and everything even anal action but they will never say that vaginal sex is available.

So my question is, cos I never find prostitutes in Japan before, when you go to these soaplands and call an AV star for example or any girl and in the advertisements, it never say that vaginal sex is available, is it really NO NO or its understood it is always available just cannot say only?
Hey man, in case u are still confused. Yes, soapland is the place where the local go for the "hon ban" action. "Hon Ban" means real action, not fake, not virtual, not imagination and yes, so it means full vaginal fuck service.

However if u went to such a shop and din get the vaginal sex, it means that the shop u went to is probably not a soapland shop. If it's a real soapland shop, u hv to get past the reception which maybe problematic becoz many shops do not serve foreigner. And even if u manage to get pass the reception, the lady who serve u may not be 100% Japanese. Supposing the shop has 10 ladies working. But when the staff knows that u are a foreigner, he will take away many photos leaving those that are actually Japanese mix with other races (like Chinese, Philippines, Koreans, Thai, etc) It is a bit tricky to identify whether these ladies are 100% native or not unless u can speak Japanese well, understand their system and culture well and a native Japanese brought u to the shop.

Anyway, dun think too much. Just enjoy their service if u cant really differentiate the 100% natives or mix "halves". Have fun!
Old 16-08-2018, 12:51 AM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 9
Naomijp is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNaomijp is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNaomijp is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Wink Re: Action in Japan

Quote:
Originally Posted by (@^@) View Post
Hey man, in case u are still confused. Yes, soapland is the place where the local go for the "hon ban" action. "Hon Ban" means real action, not fake, not virtual, not imagination and yes, so it means full vaginal fuck service.

However if u went to such a shop and din get the vaginal sex, it means that the shop u went to is probably not a soapland shop. If it's a real soapland shop, u hv to get past the reception which maybe problematic becoz many shops do not serve foreigner. And even if u manage to get pass the reception, the lady who serve u may not be 100% Japanese. Supposing the shop has 10 ladies working. But when the staff knows that u are a foreigner, he will take away many photos leaving those that are actually Japanese mix with other races (like Chinese, Philippines, Koreans, Thai, etc) It is a bit tricky to identify whether these ladies are 100% native or not unless u can speak Japanese well, understand their system and culture well and a native Japanese brought u to the shop.

Anyway, dun think too much. Just enjoy their service if u cant really differentiate the 100% natives or mix "halves". Have fun!

'SOAP LAND' it is a 'Bathing Place', you will be paying entrance to enter to 'bath', then you will be guided to a room where a lady welcomes you and you 'tip' her (set price).
That's why it's half way allowed.. Since you're there for a BATH..
If you don't speak Japanese then obviously you will be looking for somewhere can understand English...
It is super rare to find someone speak en in local 'well trained' soapland.. So.. I guess you better expect to have non Japanese to spend time with.

As someone mentioned 'tip 100bucks', true that no one knows what happens inside a private room.. it's all up to you whichever you prefer..

I am Japanese and that's what I know about them..
Well if you know a local person in Japan then you'll be allowed to go to hentai bars (at least one person needs to be able to understand jp in order to avoid troubles). Might be something new too.

xx
Old 16-08-2018, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5151 / Power: 16
Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute
Will you bring me around in Japan next time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomijp View Post
'SOAP LAND' it is a 'Bathing Place', you will be paying entrance to enter to 'bath', then you will be guided to a room where a lady welcomes you and you 'tip' her (set price).
That's why it's half way allowed.. Since you're there for a BATH..
If you don't speak Japanese then obviously you will be looking for somewhere can understand English...
It is super rare to find someone speak en in local 'well trained' soapland.. So.. I guess you better expect to have non Japanese to spend time with.

As someone mentioned 'tip 100bucks', true that no one knows what happens inside a private room.. it's all up to you whichever you prefer..

I am Japanese and that's what I know about them..
Well if you know a local person in Japan then you'll be allowed to go to hentai bars (at least one person needs to be able to understand jp in order to avoid troubles). Might be something new too.

xx
Old 18-08-2018, 01:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 7
PortoPino is one of the Best!PortoPino is one of the Best!PortoPino is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polar.Bear View Post
Will you bring me around in Japan next time?
I may visit in two weeks if you want to tag along.
Old 19-08-2018, 03:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
dannygoh1992 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro,

Just returned from an exchange in Japan and would like to write down some personal chionging experience to share with everyone. As a foreigner, I must say it is hard to be allowed into most of the establishments in Japan, even if you can speak some Japanese. So instead of going around to try my luck, I settled for Paradise-Inn at Kawasaki, Tokyo. I believe their ads are posted here in the forum.

The first time I visited Paradise was back in late July and I went into this soapland more or less having done my research. The staff there spoke fluent english and are very friendly towards their customers. One thing to note is that they do need you to show prove of identity, which I gave my passport in order to show that I am not local. I kind of like this rule so that us foreigners do not have to wait in line together with the locals. The staff guided me into the waiting room to ask me about the course and whether I had someone in mind. So I chose Victoria for a 75 min course at 35k yen. After which I was directed to another waiting area for another 10 mins and guided to the stairs where she stood waiting. For more details about the play, please feel free to pm me, but in short, the matt play and the service is really top notch. Yes its pricey, but I think its an unforgettable experience.

I visited paradise again before I left Tokyo and this time they came up with the double dip course and I went for it. This time I did not have anyone in mind so the girls were sent out one after the other to intro themselves. This time I picked Ria and Sakura for the back to back two hour session. I must say it was a good line up because Ria was just full of energy (constant frenching, hugging, playing for 1hr non stop even though she doesnt speak much english) and I felt like I got raped the moment the room door closed. After Ria was done, she switched out with Sakura and she came in also attacking me with kisses and hugs but in the more GFE kind of style. All in all, the service was top notch and the girls really pay attention to whether you enjoyed yourself throughout the entire duration of the stay. Before I left, they even require that I fill in a customer feedback form. What an experience....
Old 19-08-2018, 03:06 PM
Samster

I did visit other places in Tokyo and Osaka but I think those are either overrated or quite shady. For example, while I was at Kinshicho, I was approached by a chinese mama who brought me to this attic kind of room with many cubicles claiming that its 3000yen for a massage. I was like sure why not. The chinese girl who came in was probably in her late 20s and quite good looking, but they keep trying to upsell (50k yen for a FJ at another love hotel) and I just left after paying for the massage.

At Osaka, I visited Club Amour at the famous Dotonburi area and had to wait more than an hour before I was led to the room. These establishments are upfront about not offering FJ so only HJ, BBBJ and maybe CIM are on the table. The girl was pretty and very professional but I feel it lacks the GFE element to it.
Old 22-08-2018, 06:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 20
AmeShin is one of the Best!AmeShin is one of the Best!AmeShin is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PortoPino View Post
I may visit in two weeks if you want to tag along.
I am in japan tokyo now
Old 22-08-2018, 10:55 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Kirixxx47 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=dannygoh1992;17702125]
For more details about the play, please feel free to pm me, but in short, the matt play and the service is really top notch. Yes its pricey, but I think its an unforgettable experience.

I visited paradise again before I left Tokyo and this time they came up with the double dip course and I went for it. This time I did not have anyone in mind so the girls were sent out one after the other to intro themselves. This time I picked Ria and Sakura for the back to back two hour session./QUOTE]

Is double dip worth it or should I go for 90+30 minute extension with one girl? Also, what are you allowed to do? Is sumata and bbbj included?
Old 22-08-2018, 11:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute

I tried Paradise Inn when it first started a few months ago.

Defo full service available there. They had only a few girls and I see a fuller range of selection now on their website.

I did Becky back then, cool tall girl, sensual and good English, enjoyable fuck
Old 23-08-2018, 12:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Gryffin is Cool - loads of Potential

Used to patronize a delivery health service during my frequent visits to Tokyo in the past (2014-2016). They have about 10-12 girls available then, most girls cannot speak English, service levels varies (YMMV) but I am happy with all the girls I had met then. I used this operator as I was told that this was one of the few operators that can speak English. Still quite a challenge at times trying to get them to understand what I want.

As a bro stated in earlier posts, they will ask for your hotel name, room number and your real name. They will call the hotel reception to request to speak to you so as to confirm you are really staying there. You can checkout their girls on their website (mostly in Japanese with some English). Girls faces are masked but I would say in terms of looks so far no disappointment, all seem genuine Japanese kawaii xmm. I do notice the operators tend to inflate the size of the girls boobs by 2 sizes (B to D, C to E) or maybe my measurement is off!

I remembered I paid 25K for a 70 min service which basically allows anything but virginal sex and anal sex. The girl will either come up to your room or wait at lobby if lift requires card access. I always ask to pick the girl from the lobby, there was even one instance where I waited at hotel driveway, the transport came by to drop off the girl, I could see another 2 girls in the car, looked damn chio almost wanted to ask for tama!

In the room, the girl will show me a rules & regulation notice that spelled out the dos and donts, then proceed to shower which is a real treat as the girl showered me thoroughly (she will licked every single part of my body thus the focus on giving a good wash and rub). Some give BJ while in the shower itself. After drying up, it's all action - BBBJ, DFK, 69, sumata - till I came and CIM is very common. I believe it is one shot although I have never ask for 2nd shot (not enough time to recover!)

Although I last used their service back in 2016, I think their standard is still quite acceptable and good. A friend who was visiting Tokyo asked if I know of any cheonging available, I recommended this service and he was very happy with the service even returning to patronize again.

Do note that not all the girls are available, need to check the schedule. Some days not even a single girl is available. They will provide a weekly schedule on the website although you can check with the operator directly if you spot a girl you must have. The operator will then check directly with the girl herself. Most of them work only evenings and weekends as I believe most of them are part-timers.

PM me if you guys want the contact.

Last edited by Gryffin; 23-08-2018 at 12:23 AM. Reason: additional information
Old 23-08-2018, 12:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 976 / Power: 8
freeleyluke is a splendid one to beholdfreeleyluke is a splendid one to beholdfreeleyluke is a splendid one to beholdfreeleyluke is a splendid one to beholdfreeleyluke is a splendid one to beholdfreeleyluke is a splendid one to beholdfreeleyluke is a splendid one to beholdfreeleyluke is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by dannygoh1992 View Post
At Osaka, I visited Club Amour at the famous Dotonburi area and had to wait more than an hour before I was led to the room. These establishments are upfront about not offering FJ so only HJ, BBBJ and maybe CIM are on the table. The girl was pretty and very professional but I feel it lacks the GFE element to it.
Depends on girls. I can say the one I got had top notch GFE despite the lack of English. What I like a lot about it is the ambiance at the waiting area and the costumes they wear when they fetch you at the lift. Really take away the nerves I have before the action begins
Old 23-08-2018, 12:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 976 / Power: 8
freeleyluke is a splendid one to beholdfreeleyluke is a splendid one to beholdfreeleyluke is a splendid one to beholdfreeleyluke is a splendid one to beholdfreeleyluke is a splendid one to beholdfreeleyluke is a splendid one to beholdfreeleyluke is a splendid one to beholdfreeleyluke is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Libero View Post
I tried Paradise Inn when it first started a few months ago.

Defo full service available there. They had only a few girls and I see a fuller range of selection now on their website.

I did Becky back then, cool tall girl, sensual and good English, enjoyable fuck
Isn't paradise under Tokyo hentai club? I see their site online and I'm really impressed with the girls shown
Old 23-08-2018, 12:45 AM
Samster

[QUOTE=Kirixxx47;17712637]
Quote:
Originally Posted by dannygoh1992 View Post
For more details about the play, please feel free to pm me, but in short, the matt play and the service is really top notch. Yes its pricey, but I think its an unforgettable experience.

I visited paradise again before I left Tokyo and this time they came up with the double dip course and I went for it. This time I did not have anyone in mind so the girls were sent out one after the other to intro themselves. This time I picked Ria and Sakura for the back to back two hour session./QUOTE]

Is double dip worth it or should I go for 90+30 minute extension with one girl? Also, what are you allowed to do? Is sumata and bbbj included?
Everything is included meaning Full service with the exception of Anal and Raw. It really depends on what you are looking for. If you really like a particular girl then I think the 90+30 mins extension would make sense, especially on return visits. But if its your first time or you are feeling adventurous you can definitely go for the double dip. Also, you can select the course after the girls have been introduced to you at the waiting room one by one.
Old 23-08-2018, 02:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute

Yes they are under THC, just that Kawasaki is a bit further from Tokyo city centre.

Quote:
Originally Posted by freeleyluke View Post
Isn't paradise under Tokyo hentai club? I see their site online and I'm really impressed with the girls shown

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1