The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 07-05-2018, 06:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Goodmood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Brenda's Secret

Quote:
Originally Posted by brendachong View Post
Hi Guys, hope all enjoy your long weekend!

Off goes the office dress and up come the casual outfits

Mid length wig with a bohemian halter dress!
https://www.flickr.com/photos/125771493@N07/40033282320

Long wavy wig with white shirt and denim shorts!
https://www.flickr.com/photos/125771493@N07/40033284580

And click here to see all the pics that i'd uploaded
https://www.flickr.com/photos/125771493@N07

Feel free to contact me but ONLY if you're interested in crossdresser and like to chat or meet up for coffee ya

Keep the comment coming and hear from you soon!

Wechat: brenling
Kik: bren.chong

Brenda
Pics gone? Pls update soon sexy!
Old 08-05-2018, 04:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2001 / Power: 19
bigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond repute

You are the one and only CD I follow.
Hope you come back with more photos.
Miss you already.
Old 27-06-2018, 03:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 10
brendachong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys, it's been awhile

Selfie taken recently
https://www.flickr.com/photos/125771493@N07/29165389648

A simple intro of Brenda.. i'm a crossdresser in my 30s, local chinese, tall and slim at 176cm & 62kg, working as an admin executive. Yeah i know this is a sex forum but i'm here to chat and make new friends, meet up for coffee or even a date if we click But if you're looking for sex, i'm not so please not waste each other time. I like guys that admirer, respect and treat crossdresser as a girl, not afraid to bring her out. Taller than me will be great but slightly shorter is fine too. If you're married/attached, we can still be friends. But please don't text and MIA, will delete those that take forever to respond.

Hear from you soon, thanks ya!

Email: [email protected]

Brenda
Old 29-06-2018, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hi guys, it's been awhile

Selfie taken recently
https://www.flickr.com/photos/125771493@N07/29165389648

A simple intro of Brenda.. i'm a crossdresser in my 30s, local chinese, tall and slim at 176cm & 62kg, working as an admin executive. Yeah i know this is a sex forum but i'm here to chat and make new friends, meet up for coffee or even a date if we click But if you're looking for sex, i'm not so please not waste each other time. I like guys that admirer, respect and treat crossdresser as a girl, not afraid to bring her out. Taller than me will be great but slightly shorter is fine too. If you're married/attached, we can still be friends. But please don't text and MIA, will delete those that take forever to respond.

Hear from you soon, thanks ya!

Brenda
Wow!! GORGEOUS BABE!! Good to see u posting agn, more pls!!
Old 30-06-2018, 05:17 PM
Samster

Happy to be able to dress out again!

Floral jumpsuit, love it!
https://www.flickr.com/photos/125771493@N07/29232509928

Shirts with leggings, so comfy!
https://www.flickr.com/photos/125771493@N07/29232509508

Brenda
Old 16-08-2018, 01:23 PM
Samster

Hi guys, thanks for the comments and compliments!

Finally created my instagram account and hopefully can update more pics soon.
https://www.instagram.com/brenbrena/

Super happy can finally dress out again tomorrow!
Feel free to contact me if you wanna hang out or coffee

Instagram: brenbrena

Brenda
Old 16-08-2018, 04:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8772 / Power: 22
kthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond repute

Great to see you again
Old 17-08-2018, 09:55 AM
Samster

@kthan10 Thanks!
Old 17-08-2018, 09:59 AM
Samster

Thanks to all those who've texted me, will try to reply soon!

Selfie
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bmj6CWWl...n-by=brenbrena

Feel free to contact me if you wanna hang out or coffee

Brenda
Old 19-08-2018, 12:03 PM
Samster

Always looking so good!
Old 19-08-2018, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 16
cqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Good afternoon Brenda,

One Samster kept chatting inaccessantly with me to the effect that he is seeking a relationship. I politely and frankly told him that I am here for goodwill free erotic bj/anal fun and nothing more. I highly recommended you to him when his looks and physique is above average, not forgetting he is well mannered too. Your looks are rather womanly and you did express clearly u seeks coffee chat and romantic dates unlike me, who is a slut.. hehe...

But he told me that he did read in the past postings ( which was already deleted) in your thread that u seek monetary rewards for your so called coffee dates. He further affirmed that a few bros from the forum told him that you asked for $200 to $300 when about to part after the coffee dates.

Out of concern for your reputation, I want to share with you so that you can clarify such allegations. By clarifying that you only seek pure dates and love and not selling your body for money, this will not prevent genuine love seekers from reaching out to you.

I wish you luck in seeking the right Mr White Shining Prince to sweep you off your feet. That is y I am rather concerned about such allegations about u. Cheers.
Old 20-08-2018, 01:21 PM
Samster

OMG!! I can't believe someone is spreading false accusation of me asking for money?? Shout out to @cqueen for bringing this to my attention, really appreciate it!!

When i read about it, i felt so angry and sad at the same time. Why would someone do such thing? What is their motive behind it? Angry because it is totally fabricated and sad because people can go so low to such extend just to hurt someone.

Throughout the year of posting here, i'd only met up a rare few in person to chat over coffee and NEVER once had i ask for monetary rewards. I'm in my 30s with a stable career that fund my personal spending so i don't need no money from anyone.

I don't know why someone is doing this. Maybe is some guy that i'd rejected or guys that fell for other cder that mimic me. I'd rejected many guys because as i'd always stated clearly that i'm looking to make new friends, chat over coffee or dates but many still asking for sex. If we're seeking different things, why pretend and waste each other time right? Also some nice samsters has alerted me that someone is using my photos posing as me in wechat and other platform. So to clarify, below are the only IDs that i use to communicate, any other IDs will not be me!

Insta: @brenbrena

I can't stop whoever the loser that is spreading these false accusation of me. But don't you think the very least is that you come clarify with me directly rather than believing such rumors? To the guy that told @cqueen i'm seeking for monetary rewards, pm me if you can.

I rest my case..

Brenda
Old 24-08-2018, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
OMG!! I can't believe someone is spreading false accusation of me asking for money?? Shout out to @cqueen for bringing this to my attention, really appreciate it!!

When i read about it, i felt so angry and sad at the same time. Why would someone do such thing? What is their motive behind it? Angry because it is totally fabricated and sad because people can go so low to such extend just to hurt someone.

Throughout the year of posting here, i'd only met up a rare few in person to chat over coffee and NEVER once had i ask for monetary rewards. I'm in my 30s with a stable career that fund my personal spending so i don't need no money from anyone.

I don't know why someone is doing this. Maybe is some guy that i'd rejected or guys that fell for other cder that mimic me. I'd rejected many guys because as i'd always stated clearly that i'm looking to make new friends, chat over coffee or dates but many still asking for sex. If we're seeking different things, why pretend and waste each other time right? Also some nice samsters has alerted me that someone is using my photos posing as me in wechat and other platform. So to clarify, below are the only IDs that i use to communicate, any other IDs will not be me!

I can't stop whoever the loser that is spreading these false accusation of me. But don't you think the very least is that you come clarify with me directly rather than believing such rumors? To the guy that told @cqueen i'm seeking for monetary rewards, pm me if you can.

I rest my case..

Brenda
Those who've met you know it's not true. Don't get affected by it babe, sayang ah.
Old 01-09-2018, 04:49 PM
Samster

Hi guys, many thanks to those who texted me with your comments and compliments!

Glad to be able to dress up again!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BnLUqbiD...n-by=brenbrena
https://www.instagram.com/p/BnLVY16D...n-by=brenbrena
https://www.instagram.com/p/BnLVbGBj...n-by=brenbrena

PM me if you wanna chat and coffee

P/S: As recently there are people who spread false accusation about me asking for money which i never! And others pretend to be me using other account (scroll to my post on 20 Aug). Please note that i am only using below contact and any other will not be me.

Brenda
Old 01-09-2018, 11:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8772 / Power: 22
kthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond repute

Wow nice pics!! I loved the blue dress... always liked seeing girls wearing this kind of sexy dress

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1