The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 28-11-2006, 04:53 PM
soloking

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: Batin in KL

hi all..

i am very new to this... still not very familiar with some of the terms used..

went to an MP in cheras near leisure mall recently... damage is 38 for one hour massage.. there were 4 ML in the common area when i arrived.. went into a room with curtain door.. no privacy coz the curtain kept getting blown up by wind... took off my clothes and put on a towel.. ML came in... not good looking and ard 40yo.. proceeded with massage.. it was good.. 15 mins before session ends, she asked if i want urut batin... i asked how much and she said 50. i rejected and she reduced to 30.. so i took the offer.. the batin was real good and it should be like one of those real batin that u guys mentioned... overall, good massage if u dun mind the look...

btw guys, is there any MP near cheras or pandan indah area with young ML and autoroaming?
Old 29-11-2006, 08:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

soloking... nice FR... welcome to SBF...
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 29-11-2006, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 21
shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by soloking View Post
btw guys, is there any MP near cheras or pandan indah area with young ML and autoroaming?
Pandan Indah area alot of MPs. I am not sure if this information is correct or not but I ever been to one MP and also ask for ML. The okt told me no problem but must wait for 15 mins. Later I was talking to the ML and it seems that she is working in another place nearby. She told me that there is a system where the girls can be asked to go to another joint if requested by customer. However this is not confirmed so maybe you can find out if it's true or not.
Old 29-11-2006, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
swinghigh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiok1968 View Post
She told me that there is a system where the girls can be asked to go to another joint if requested by customer. However this is not confirmed so maybe you can find out if it's true or not.
This is quite true especially in HCs where the business is not enough to sustain full capacity MLs. They usually have 2 or 3 MLs full-time and when the need arises, call MLs from other similar HCs or FLs
Old 29-11-2006, 02:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
haiwong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lvd puchong

early morning last friday, a fren called... massage.... i said, ok, wanna try new place, very good price, bla bla bla... ok, set. after months of sticking to our usual mc, we started taking risk again. hehe

the place s easi to locate, opp citibank, puchong, which s next to giant, puchong, look for hyundai showroom and the mc s upstair @ 2nd floor, life s available and no need to staicase hikking... hahaa

arrived @630pm, ring door bell b4 being allowed in. nice + cool + relax waiting area with wooden 'sofas', u wil be asked to take off shoes.. noticed tat rooms are on both left and rite sides. chinese tea s served, canned coke, beers available at a price.

while waiting for fren, check out wat r available with the fellow there,

massage, normal oil - rm38 / 55min
massage, aromatheraphy / ginger oil / slimmer oil - rm45 / 55min
thai massage - rm50 / 55 min
ear candle + massage - rm76 / 1hr 30min
(ear candling / 15min + head<big> massage / 15min + body massage / 1hr)

anywhere i told tat i wanna hav 1 session normal oil, if gud i xtend and i wanna some1 with POWER strong hands, and my fren came in as well and he too take same package. gud crowd and all the 13 rooms were occupied. 15min, and my name was called out " MR XXX"

Kiki, aged abt 25yo, sabahan, slim + tall 5'5", face 6/10, is being chosen. inside the room, asked her, can i go shower 1st she ans mana boleh mandi sini, cheeby, the fellow outside said can shower mah. nvrmind, stripped nake and lied down. she started with leg, told her tat 'tolong kuat siki, tak ada rasa' , moved on 2 another leg, stil not much feel... 'dik, tolong kuat sikit'... replied, ok... not really up to xpectation but at least i know she is massaging then moved on to the body, again, not much feeling and i decided there and then, 1 session s enuf... no point pushing since itz oni rm38. i did not try the batin. after dressed up, asked the gel, kenapa tak massage kuat2. replied, belum makan

went back to the waiting area, again. besides being served with the chinese tea, nobody giv a damn whether u r hapi or fuckup with the massage. thus, changed my mind of trying another gel... fren came out min later, didnt xtend but he did tried out the batin.

heard some customers who wanna gud and strong massage requested jess and jureen, and 1 tried... or any1 know of gels with strong hands there???

Lastly, i hav to admit tat i am 1 who wanna strong, hardcore type of massage
Old 29-11-2006, 03:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
putrawk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello Again.

Today, i decided not to go to GI Hartamas as i was getting bored of going to d same place over n over again. I frequent GI because it is near my office n I already know the ppl working there. But this time round, I wanted something different, so I head to bro Leeman's MP in TTDI.

It was my 1st outing to Leeman's place so i was quite sceptical but to my pleasant surprise, I was quite happy with the setup of the place. A guy at the counter named Leong greeted me n from there i know this place was something else. good service, so lets hope that the massage session goes well. And so i was brought to a room, quite far frm the counter...very big room n privacy was assured eventho they only use curtain door, like most MPs.

Came in A*G**. Good looking gal frm PRC. Body was A cup but extremely friendly. She was able to speak in English which was a plus for especially when I dun speak any chinese dialects. Massage was good..i like her hands, strong but very affectionate to say the least. After 1 hr of massage, I was waiting for that question ( i heard so much about this MP especially Suki's specials). Then while massaging my penis, she popped out the question. She said RM60, which i agreed upon. She took off her clothes, and there it was. Two very petite A size boobs. Eventho i liked bigger breasts, but she is fine for me. She sucked my nipple and I could almost hear her moan. Her nipples were nice and I had a great time with her. Then she washed me up, massaged my head and face and thats it. She kissed me good bye and I gave her the cash. I liked her a lot. Will try her out again but I will try out other gals as well. Maybe Suki?? Good job Leeman.

Damage was RM60+ RM90. Overall rating- 7/10.
Old 29-11-2006, 07:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
leeman is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by putrawk View Post
Hello Again.

Today, i decided not to go to GI Hartamas as i was getting bored of going to d same place over n over again. I frequent GI because it is near my office n I already know the ppl working there. But this time round, I wanted something different, so I head to bro Leeman's MP in TTDI.

It was my 1st outing to Leeman's place so i was quite sceptical but to my pleasant surprise, I was quite happy with the setup of the place. A guy at the counter named Leong greeted me n from there i know this place was something else. good service, so lets hope that the massage session goes well. And so i was brought to a room, quite far frm the counter...very big room n privacy was assured eventho they only use curtain door, like most MPs.

Came in A*G**. Good looking gal frm PRC. Body was A cup but extremely friendly. She was able to speak in English which was a plus for especially when I dun speak any chinese dialects. Massage was good..i like her hands, strong but very affectionate to say the least. After 1 hr of massage, I was waiting for that question ( i heard so much about this MP especially Suki's specials). Then while massaging my penis, she popped out the question. She said RM60, which i agreed upon. She took off her clothes, and there it was. Two very petite A size boobs. Eventho i liked bigger breasts, but she is fine for me. She sucked my nipple and I could almost hear her moan. Her nipples were nice and I had a great time with her. Then she washed me up, massaged my head and face and thats it. She kissed me good bye and I gave her the cash. I liked her a lot. Will try her out again but I will try out other gals as well. Maybe Suki?? Good job Leeman.

Damage was RM60+ RM90. Overall rating- 7/10.

Thanx for the FR Bro! Cheers
Ferrari F430 2008 (2014)

Next baby F458
Old 12-12-2006, 04:24 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold

Went to Kuchai Lama with bro Boinker last saterday, choosed a NL and must say she is farking horny. Since i really wanna have a good massage i keep telling her next time lah... Her answer to me is:

I'm not rich but i have money...

So end up i screwed her twice, damage up to her and she asked for RM100 included massage. So bros... from now on it's no more U think i dun have money arr! Lovely hor all the NL's

Heard got 2 newly open MP/SPA in kuchai lama with local and prc's stock, later tonite i will go recce 1 of them. After tat bros can call me if u wanna join me coz i will have a drinking session later with my none samster frens.
Old 14-12-2006, 04:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
monsta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Here's an FR on a visit to GI.

Didn't know any recommendations there so just went and tried my luck. Was given a Sabahan named C..dy. Her massage was quite good. Asked if I wanted soft or hard. I chose medium.

Anyway, on to the batin. Found it could have been harder but it was nice. She wouldn't remove her top though.

Ratings
Looks - 6/10
Massage - 7.5/10
Batin - 7.5/10

I'll go back to GI again but I think I will check out S..i at bro Leeman's place next!
Old 15-12-2006, 01:01 PM
jimmy k

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Smile Re: Batin in KL

hi guys. this my 1st post and FR. been silently follwing the threads here for a while, but now must make some noise

im not sure what batin is, but maybe some1 can tell me if its indeed batin i experienced. i went to c*t***l few weeks back. told okt wanted massage. he recommend sa**y. went to room below. she comes, looks pretty (8/10), body also good (8/10). proceeded to massage, but so fkg painful! told her to slow down, but she say it is necessary as got 'banyak angin'. so i just tahan abit la. as time pasts my horniness grew, so i ask whether can kongkek. she say in such a cute manner: "aiya, itu saya tak buat punya, hihihi". ohhh, BJ? "itu pun tak boleh, hihihi". "hand service boleh la, mau ka?" i say ok la. when massge finish she sat between my legs n placed my thighs an hers. she proceeded to massage the head only. i thought how come no normal stroking one? seems boring at 1st. then started to play with balls n massaging around anus. started to get exciting. unfort, i couldnt tahan long as i wasnt familiar with this sort of massge technique. then told her i wanna come (expected her to do fullblast stroking action), instead she continued massaging the head n balls until orgasm which lasted for about 5-7 seconds!! wow!! normally in sex/masturbation my orgsm only lasts 2-3 seconds. in the end i ask her where she learn this thing, nn say it was wonderful. she just blushed and "hihiihih".

is this batin??? paid RM 90 - massage; RM 50 - "hand-service". total: RM 140.
i woluld like to try something similar, n probably at a lesser price. can anyone tell location for bro leemans MP ?? any other recommendations?? where/what is GI DSH? anything in bukit bintang, brickfields, or ampang, cheras? cheers ..
Old 17-12-2006, 08:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
ricardo6839 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

HI Bro Putrawk,
Curious about the Leeman Joint in TTDI. Whereabout is that place? Appreciate for the info. Thanks.
Old 19-12-2006, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 19
msgfan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeKuip View Post
Went to Kuchai Lama with bro Boinker last saterday, choosed a NL and must say she is farking horny. Since i really wanna have a good massage i keep telling her next time lah... Her answer to me is:

I'm not rich but i have money...

So end up i screwed her twice, damage up to her and she asked for RM100 included massage. So bros... from now on it's no more U think i dun have money arr! Lovely hor all the NL's

Heard got 2 newly open MP/SPA in kuchai lama with local and prc's stock, later tonite i will go recce 1 of them. After tat bros can call me if u wanna join me coz i will have a drinking session later with my none samster frens.

Kuchai Lama is a happening place now. There were 5 MPs few months back but now you can visit at least 4 other MPs and can see one is opening in a short time. Have tried most of them except two: one is a new one while the other is Thai MP which was close every time I tried to visit.

Anyway, Have just been to one of the new MP Kuchai Lama. the MP looks good from outside. Talked to the receptionist for a full body massage for one hour. Were asked to have shoes changed and then lead to the second floor by my PRC ML which is quite pretty to my standard (7/10). She is fair and a little bit of chubby face with pink cheek. I think she was the most beautiful ML I seen in the MP.

It is disappointed when get to 2nd floor as there were not any “Massage room” at all as all partitions were only separated by curtains which you can see people’s foot walking next “room”. Worse still all “door curtains” are transparent so all can see you quite clear through the “door”. One good thing is there is a massage bed.

My ML gave me a short to change and asked me to lie on my tummy. Come to Massage, the ML is good and skillful. Unlike our local massage, her technique is similar to those ML you can experience in China. She used tower often and seldom used oil. She spent a lot of time on my back and shoulders. Then she moved to massage my buttocks. It seems that she like to massage buttocks then any other ML in KL. She knows how to massage buttocks including my asshole as well as those “acupoints” around the hole. Personally, I love this. She also massaged those “acupoints” around my ball.

It is quite standard when moved to my front except when she massaged by tummy. She kept accidentally touch my little bro. Anyway, she did not offer “batin” at all.

When completed, walked down to reception. She passed me a “paper” of tea (those triangle paper cup).

I was short when I was told to pay RM90 for 1 ˝ hour as the price outside the shop is RM38 for 1 hour. Check on the price list in the shop, it becomes RM60 per hour. What a surprise for the day. Don’t mind to pay RM60 however, do not like to be cheated. Anyway, paid for it and left.

By the way, please PM me if you like to know where is the MP and the lady’s number. Apology to those new to the forum. I will only give it to those samsters who have more than 11 points (i.e. those who have some contributions to the forum).

Please do not ZAP me. However, if you like the FR, please up me. thanks.
Old 19-12-2006, 03:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
swinghigh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by msgfan View Post
I was short when I was told to pay RM90 for 1 ˝ hour as the price outside the shop is RM38 for 1 hour. Check on the price list in the shop, it becomes RM60 per hour. What a surprise for the day. Don’t mind to pay RM60 however, do not like to be cheated. Anyway, paid for it and left.
That reminds me. I went with a fren to a HC behind Lavender in Bdr Puteri Puchong abt a month back. My fren had gone there the day b4 and the sign said RM 18 for 30 mins reflexology. When we went there, the PRC MLs massaged our shoulder and did reflexology for a total of 40 mins. We asked for a body massage for another 30 mins (RM30).

Guess what? When the bill came, it was RM 160 - RM 80 each. We said no way. the person in charge said we had reflexology for an hour and that would cost RM 50. Guess they want to include the time we spent soaking our feet - 10 mins. We disputed and she offered to reduce the reflexology to RM36. We keep firm and said RM 50, nothing more. She reluctantly agreed.

We paid and left, never to return. It was not about the money; normally we wld give tips (RM 10 or RM 20) just for the massage. We simply dun want to be cheated.
Old 19-12-2006, 04:25 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold

bro msgfan,

It's true tat kuchai lama is a place to be when come to MP, but gers work there some call it SPA. I also agree tat must of them doing well with business, especailly the 1 facing main road... went ther twice oso no room available.. or asked us wait 3 hours then only have room.

If u like to visit MP i wanna recommend u the newly open 1 in serdang, all pretty NL's but so far i know no fark allow inside the MP... but other than tat u can try.
Old 19-12-2006, 04:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 19
DRYDUST is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDRYDUST is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeKuip View Post
bro msgfan,

It's true tat kuchai lama is a place to be when come to MP, but gers work there some call it SPA. I also agree tat must of them doing well with business, especailly the 1 facing main road... went ther twice oso no room available.. or asked us wait 3 hours then only have room.
this 1 i know la...behind a stationery shop wif big big "GTM" sign , 1 month can get how much huh?

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1