The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 29-07-2008, 10:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6272 / Power: 25
walabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond repute
26 yrs old Sweet PRC Tian Tian.Good sexy Massage,BBBj and FJ....

I was on my retreatment days for 2 over months until this Chongqin girl attracted me in some way I cannot how to express. For a while.. her quick look and tone sound like favourite PRC girl in my cheonging year..
Bro F invited her to land to our battle base..After a close look..
She don't look chio but she got some kind of attraction.
She don't look like PRC but more like our local girl or our neighbour chinese.
She don't look like LJ but more on her look....
Bro F was fast.. took her to.. I dun know where ?? return after slightly more than an hour..
My heart beat fast when saw her again..wanted and don't want to go with her as I already on retreatment period..
Bro R came and after some nice words from Bro F about her ..Bro R took her to... oso dun know where..??
I tell myself done since I willing to for go..
Old 29-07-2008, 10:32 PM
Samster

walabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond repute
Re: MP style PRC tian tian (29980;29980;) make my day so 29980;29980;34588;34588;

This morning still think about her..sms her at 10am for 11.30am appointment. she replied ok and ready for me..wow wow ..so excited
I arrived 15 minutes early and she was quicked to take my call. Told her my location..3 mins later spotted her and took her to my bonking studio at Novena. In order to built up the chemistry between us..I TCSS with her to widen her image on me.

After about 15 mins of rubbish talking, we are ready for action !
Tian Tian offered to shower together and off course I never resist..A bit soapy boobs rubbing behind me and my dick was very responsive. I told her just do what she need to do to her customers and I will guide her along. No suprise...she did it very well.
Nice shower job 8/10

After Drying myself she asked me to lay back and she going to give me massage. Though short but good and seem she mastered it from somewhere.
Massage Job 8/10

Her next move using her 34B boobie ..boobs massage me..from my body down to dick..once touch it , it harden again ....very sensational..steamy steamy..the whole process lasted about 5 over minutes..
Sexy Massage, another 8 rating from me..
Old 29-07-2008, 11:00 PM
Samster

MP style PRC tian tian make my day so sweet

Once she knew I living in my fantasy, she twirl her tongue working on my nipples with her both hands working on my body and my undershaft..round and round my mushroom head..before her tongue move down south popping my rod down her throat like sucking a lollipop. The most admirable feat was that she would alternate between slow light sucking of my mushroom head to hardcore bobbing and twirling head action that promised to engulf the entire length of my dick at every downward stroke! Oh boy ! Oh boy ! Am I in heaven ????
Good Bare Back Blow Job 9/10

With that kind of pace I think I will easy cum into her mouth...True enough, I knew I'm cuming..quickly flipped her over and I told her my showtime.. I moved my lip to her lip..began some light frenching...I sucked her tongue out and fight like 华山论剑 !!
Frenching she allowed but guess she will see her 对手 first.. 7/10

My tongue headed toward her neither big or small twin peak but was soft and nice to squeeze it...I roamed around her jelly boobies and slowly south towards her nice trim pussy. I worked on it and try my best to make her cum. However her 鼎力 very strong basically no reaction !! I never gave up continue to explore deep deep..Finally finally I can felt her legs gripping my head...the white creamy cunt juice taste dripping..In order for me to work on her better,she instinctively raise her buttocks to give me full access to her cunt. Just few flicking tongue motion on her love bud was enough to make her soaking wet. Hmmm…. So sweet…
Old 29-07-2008, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1227 / Power: 20
Mercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud of
Re: MP style PRC tian tian (29980;29980;) make my day so 29980;29980;34588;34588;

I was also out of action for quite sometime until Bro wala tell me her service very good. So I met up with Bro Wala and took over from there.

Went to GL24 and started with some hard massage.

The rest is as per what Bro Wala had described. Very nice figure and firm boobs.

Look: 6.5/10
Catbath: 8/10
Hard massage: 7/10
Boobs massage: 8/10
BBBJ: 8/10 (In her very special way. Don't know how to describe)
FJ: 8/10
CIM: 9/10 (Depends on individual)

What else did I miss out??? Damage $80 w/o room (That's what I paid her for her service)
Old 30-07-2008, 12:19 AM
Samster

MP style PRC tian tian make my day so sweet

She cannot tahan any longer, looking for the CD, capped my dick and rock and roll on top of me. As she is rather light weight, I can even lift her up pumping her off the bed. Next doggie position, rocking with my both hands never gave chance on her boobs too. I was pumping hard and furious in various positions, taking great pains not to thrust too deep within her. Her genuine moans of pleasure (at least I think so) gave an additional boost to my engine as I humped away like a horny sex-craved dog and I finally game over.
Her FJ drive me crazy!! 8.5/10

Her Statistics
Name: Tian Tian
Origin: Chongqin but came from Guang Zhou
Look: 7/10 (the more I see the more I see her image in my mind)
Heights: about 1.62m
Weights: about 48kg
Boobs:34B
Damage: $70 + tips
Old 30-07-2008, 03:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 874 / Power: 17
denden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to behold

met her yesterday n i know today she is my meat,doesnt have her ctc so trying all ways to get it,my bro monkey4 offered to get it for me n i was grateful to him..........but he is so helpful til the extend bonk for me too then also know that a bro also eyeing on her n me very kiasu call bro monkey dont leave the hotel n keep this meat for me.........

when i reach the hotel......knn saw chenchen2 n xiao lan(tried yesterday) there,then hurry grab this sweet beauty xiao li chop chop up to room n my bro monkey complain i didnt even say hello to him

during shower,she using her neh neh to rub my whole body...one word shiok.after shower,action in bed...catbathing me using her boobs from top to below n below to top and........our eyes met,we start to french like lover n caressing her......she start the first move by licking my unerected nipples to be erected she knows it then proceed to my thigh n start her super BBBJ(unlike most FL's BBBJ).she was blowing for 15 min then its my turn

we french again n i lick her down from her nipples to her well trimmed pussy,paint her til...........then buay tahan anymore,she capped me and ride me on til........we changed to missionary position bonk her til......and at last i cummed.when i took the CD i felt the CD n my balls..........WET n one thing,her hair smell nice......

name;xiaoli
age;26
look;7.25
boobs;B
bbbj;7.5
fj;7.6
frenching;yes
painting;yes
damage;70
rtf;yes n sure

hope my FR can be a guide,pls get ctc from TS not me,thanks
Old 30-07-2008, 06:50 AM
Samster

last night SBF maintenance and got to break us FR in parts or else I got to type all over again.. In conclusion her rating amd stats as follow:

Origin:Chongqing but came from Guangzhou
Look: 7/10 doesn't look like PRC
Body:8/10 slim and no tummy
Skin Complexion: smmoth and fair
Hgts: anout 1.62m
Wgts: should be 47-48 kg
Job in shower: 8/10 provide boby massage during shower
Hard Massage on bed:8/10 (got to request her to do it)
Body massage:8/10 something special
Catbath:8/10 very sensational
BBBJ: 9/10 something very special
CIM: she allowed but depend on her toward the individual.
FJ:8.5/10 Drive me crazy..she got powerful waist rock and roll
Attitude: cool but strike the conservation right she not strange to you.
Her contact: PM me if I think you are the choosen one.

The below are in order who had bonked her so far for the last 2 days..awaiting for their report card

1)Bro fl_slayer
2)Bro redoxan
3)Merc19- Report card given
4)Monkey4
5)denden7070-report card given
6)Simplyhorny (he sms me middle of the night said he in heaven !! )
Old 30-07-2008, 08:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 20
Monkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by walabis View Post
The below are in order who had bonked her so far for the last 2 days..awaiting for their report card

1)Bro fl_slayer
2)Bro redoxan
3)Merc19- Report card given
4)Monkey4
5)denden7070-report card given
6)Simplyhorny (he sms me middle of the night said he in heaven !!
)

NO COMMENT!

will not RTF

Old 30-07-2008, 09:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
brattz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is she good or no good? look like Bro Monkey4 dun have a good sexion. Anyway from the FR she sound solid not to be miss ! try my luck
Old 30-07-2008, 09:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 19
civiccat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro walabis, can i hv her contact ?

thanks
Old 30-07-2008, 09:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 20
Monkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by brattz View Post
Is she good or no good? look like Bro Monkey4 dun have a good sexion. Anyway from the FR she sound solid not to be miss ! try my luck
bro brattz, good lah

if a retired Mercenary19 can come out of retirement to bonk her and CIM, how can it not be good.

Tell u how to identify a GEM.... so long TS is walabis... no horse run and then if u see fl slayer, denden, redoxan, popiah (will eventually fall in too) and if ever can see Mercenary19 posting FR.... then lagi no horse run cos Merc19 is machiam like a tiger... only fuck 1 time in a year (at home i dun know hor) so he need to choose wisely. Dun count on i1papaya though cos he just a titties' lover so he biased to those under D cupper.

Even Xiao Rong, the beautician.... both Walabis and Mercenary19 oso dun find it die die must bonk or is it becos they are regretting that they din bonk XR so this is to make up for their loss... i really dun know
Old 30-07-2008, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2694 / Power: 20
Redoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkey4 View Post
bro brattz, good lah

if a retired Mercenary19 can come out of retirement to bonk her and CIM, how can it not be good.

Tell u how to identify a GEM.... so long TS is walabis... no horse run and then if u see fl slayer, denden, redoxan, popiah (will eventually fall in too) and if ever can see Mercenary19 posting FR.... then lagi no horse run cos Merc19 is machiam like a tiger... only fuck 1 time in a year (at home i dun know hor) so he need to choose wisely. Dun count on i1papaya though cos he just a titties' lover so he biased to those under D cupper.
Stay tune for my FR. Now at office trying to find way to type, if I type FR now will attract my OL go after me !
Old 30-07-2008, 10:19 AM
Samster

Redoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond repute

A Quick and sharp one..

Met up with Tian Tian and proceed to my favourite hotel in GL XX.
Cut long story short…

Once we were in the room, undressed ourself and headed to shower. She is very attentive as she checked the temperature of the water before showering me. She showered me before putting the soap on. So I thought it’s another SOP however once she finished applying the soap on my body, she used her body to “Combat” my body. Basically using her boobs to massage my body from my top down & asked me to turn around and did the same. First impression was “Shiok”.

Once on the bed, she started her service by again using her body to massage me before attacking my “nipples”. Didn’t really like it, I turned her around and took over the role to service her. We frenched for a while before proceeding down to attack her two protruded nipples. Initially not so much moaning but not too long, could see her tongue sticking out of her mouth and giving some soft moans.

Continue to proceed southward and did my favourite …”Painting”. No smell and nicely trimmed. Painted her slowly for next 10 mins until she buay tahan, she looked up : “Wo Shuo Bu Liao Le” , “Ran Wo Lai Tian Ni Ba”

So I changed the position and she painted me right from my neck all the way down to my erected hard didi. Suction was good and very passionated about it. “Good”
Then requested to 69 and she willing obliged.

Soon she asked me to ride on her coz she can’t take it anymore. Capped and did her in missionary position and frenching her at the same time. Slowly penetrate in & out, hugging her like long lost lovers…Phew the feeling was sensational.

Now the moaning has escalated from volume +1 to volume +8…Very loud and clear.
She really loved it when you give it to her hard and deep. Very Very Wet

Field Report:
Look: 7/10 ( I like)
Boob: 34B (soft and smooth)
Body: 7.5/10 (very proportional)
BBBJ: 8/10 (good suction, GFE feeling)
Cathbath: 9/10
FJ: 8/10 (came two times with me)
Damages: $70 + $10 (rm) + CD
RTF: Definitely

Please contact TS for contact.
Old 30-07-2008, 02:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 20
breaker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

by the way what's her name? xiaoli or tian tian? bro denden7070 said xiaoli while TS said tian tian. Have pm TS for ctc.
Old 30-07-2008, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercenary19 View Post
BBBJ: 8/10 (In her very special way. Don't know how to describe)
FJ: 8/10
CIM: 9/10 (Depends on individual)

What else did I miss out??? Damage $80 w/o room (That's what I paid her for her service)
WOW !!!!!!! You got so good treatment CIM !!!!!!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread