The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-10-2010, 04:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 23
LeMans is one of the Best!LeMans is one of the Best!LeMans is one of the Best!LeMans is one of the Best!
Suggestions needed.....

Hi all smasters,

I seriously required lots of suggestions.....

Just now, I was MSN chatting with my SYT ex-gf (let's call her L).... She trigger me by asking me what shall she wear this Friday nite when she meets me??

Just an update: Last Sautrday, L was dressed in a low spag top with a super tight jeans shorts which can barely cover her ass.... Anyway, it was that nice shapely B-Cup boobs which draws my full attention as she was wearing those white semi-demi bra with a scarf-like white bra-strap with a butterfly know holding the bra around her neck..... So yummy when I saw it.... Feel like sucking it now since I recall, though I had my fair share of fun when is ent her home that nite......

Well, any bros here got some sexy daring suggestion... but of course not so extreme case.... as maybe, I shall consider to patch back with her if time and fate permits... LOL...... I believe, some bros here love their gf/wives to dress up sexily... but to what extend and limits??

Kindly put on your suggestions.....

Though my suggestion was for her to wear a white knee length dress with a black g-string but of course not so simple, I dare her to go commando by not wearing a bra.... seems like she may tk the challenge... though she haven't agree yet... but maybe as Fri approaches... I shall try to strike a topic to ask her dress more revealing depending on the feedbacks recieved......

Many thanks in advance
Old 19-10-2010, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 15
zerobyte is a glorious beacon of lightzerobyte is a glorious beacon of lightzerobyte is a glorious beacon of lightzerobyte is a glorious beacon of lightzerobyte is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Suggestions needed.....

well, what i did with my wife was i makeva deal with her. all my outings and dinners with my wife, i make my wife wear thongs without any bra, no matter what type of top or dress my wife wear. but she make me cannot take any of her pictures unless she is wearing a cardigan or sth to cover her top part. many times she wore sth translucent, especially to dinners.... always ending up a quickie before heading back home. too bad i don have any photos to share.. a 34c summore..
Old 19-10-2010, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6789 / Power: 17
naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute

TS, you want her to dress so sexily for you to see or for other guys to see? If it is partially factorised for other guys to view as well, can let us know where will your date be? I promise I will behave and just peep from 1 corner.
Old 19-10-2010, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 15
zerobyte is a glorious beacon of lightzerobyte is a glorious beacon of lightzerobyte is a glorious beacon of lightzerobyte is a glorious beacon of lightzerobyte is a glorious beacon of light

found a suggestion for ya.. a repost from the picture link..

http://i56.tinypic.com/15yzwj8.jpg
Old 19-10-2010, 08:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1540 / Power: 19
bangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant future

Show some flesh! Like a dress with a low back with a long slit to the ass.

Low back means braless!
High slit means no granny undies!

It's always more appealing to reveal things that are close to what ppl like to see.
Old 19-10-2010, 09:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Arnold66SG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just my suggestion for you - I find it really quite hot:

TYPE 1
1. White V-neck sleeveless cotton top OR White spaghetti strap low-cut top.
2. Denim mini-skirt OR Denim hot pants.
3. Black lacy bra.
4. Black lacy undies.
5. Black dainty canvas slip-ons.

TYPE 2
1. Black V-neck sleeved top OR Black tube top
2. Denim mini-skirt/hot pants (to go with sleeved top) or White hot pants (to go with tube top)
3. Pink/Red lacy bra (red priority over pink).
4. Pink/Red lacy undies (red priority over pink).
5. Silver/Grey dainty sandals.
Old 19-10-2010, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6789 / Power: 17
naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerobyte View Post
This girl damn familiar, looks a-like girl 71 at G88 .
Old 21-10-2010, 10:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 23
LeMans is one of the Best!LeMans is one of the Best!LeMans is one of the Best!LeMans is one of the Best!

Thanks to all samsters for your suggestion....

Well... Seems like I need to go it slow and easy.... haha... Best part now is she almost everyday will trigger me over the phone with her those very "teh teh" sound every nite.... But importantly, last night, she ask me is it better to get an epilator (hair removal gadgets) for her hands, legs and of course those pinkish-lips pussy hair.....

Well... I already get for her the gadget... but waiting to help her to pluck off those hair this Fri.... Hopefully, can get more actions when plucking those pussy hair.... Wait for my updates......
Old 21-10-2010, 11:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 14
Mr MCBB is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMr MCBB is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeMans View Post
Hi all smasters,

I seriously required lots of suggestions.....

In the actual world it tends to be not-so-straightforward and conflicting

That is as she is your Ex-girlfriend now, it may be more tempting for you to want to see her in the public in revealing attire

However the moment she becomes your current girlfriend or wife, then the entire scenario may be reversed as you may not want her to be seen by others in public in revealing attire

Old 21-10-2010, 09:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Arnold66SG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

@Mr MCBB

What irony right? Perhaps it's the fear of competition?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1