The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 04-12-2014, 12:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
PeterWongster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by oolouis View Post
Hey Junior, from your own postings in hcmc thread, you haven't got laid for 5 days....and you are in hcmc! Wau, only 2 reasons I can think of, you are either exceedingly ugly or a curryface yourself, lol!

And btw, please don't flatter yourself, I am not your bro. I don't have nincompoops for bros. lol
Oww, you hurt my feelings dipshit.

Plenty of big talk from you abusing other samsters in other threads, but at the end of the day just remember this point, if you're so good looking yourself, why do you end up paying for sex yourself? The girls hanging round you must be after your money cuz I doubt you have have either good looks or a personality.
Old 04-12-2014, 04:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 14
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light
Arrow Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by NijozanSameSame View Post
maybe switch to Thai curry or something.
IMO

Some of these Thai Indians are equally HOT!

I've a few Thai Indian friends with killer body and look. And you can't tell them indian till they said so, their skin is just like normal other thai.
Old 04-12-2014, 04:32 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Thai Indian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post

I've a few Thai Indian friends with killer body and look. And you can't tell them indian till they said so, their skin is just like normal other thai.
Saw a lot of such Thai Indian luk kreung before.

Their abalones phet mak mak!
Old 04-12-2014, 04:45 PM
Samster

Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Thai Indian

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post

Aroy mak mak duai krub!
Old 04-12-2014, 05:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 14
pooker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypooker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Thai Indian

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Saw a lot of such Thai Indian luk kreung before.

Hmmmm Bro i have never tried Curry Tomyam abalone before !!
Tried Curry and lots Of TOM Yam but never a combo !!!
Interesting.......
Old 04-12-2014, 05:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 14
pooker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypooker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Eating in Bangkok

Quote:
Originally Posted by partingcurls View Post
If you like Korean BBQ, a must try is SukiShi BBQ!
Everytime I go BKK, I die die will eat this without fail!
It's better then Rock U @ bugis+

Their garlic fried rice, + corn.. is amazing.
And for the BBQ, get the Marinated Black Pork. so damn good!!

http://www.sukishigroup.com/home/
If u like BBQ Buffet and u think sukishi is good then wait till u try my recommendation !!

Go check out Giant Yakiniku @ Chidlom or other locations
http://www.soidb.com/bangkok/restaur...h-chidlom.html

Easiest way to get there is to take BTS to chidlom then get off and walk into chidlom road off Sukhumvit, prob about 150 M walk and it will be on ur left hand side !! Or take a taxi and tell them Pai ti Chidlom Ted Sip Kau(19th)
and it will be on the 2nd flr of the building !!
Or take bts to Chidlom then take motor-sai(motor taxi) to Chidlom Ted Sip Kau.

Its a buffet style BBQ and everything is fresh and the Beef quality is superb!!!

I know many other non touristy places to eat, just state what u are looking for and i will try to recommend to u.

KhunDaddy !!
Old 04-12-2014, 05:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 16
oolouis is one of the Best!oolouis is one of the Best!oolouis is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterWongster View Post
Oww, you hurt my feelings dipshit.

Plenty of big talk from you abusing other samsters in other threads, but at the end of the day just remember this point, if you're so good looking yourself, why do you end up paying for sex yourself? The girls hanging round you must be after your money cuz I doubt you have have either good looks or a personality.
Sorry about hurting your feelings, but you were the one spilling the beans about how you can't get laid for 5 days... in hcmc. Sad, real sad.

Junior, did I say I was good looking? Did I say girls hang around me? Insults don't work, so you turn to fabricating lies?

Of course the pfp girls that I cavort with are after my money. Did I say otherwise? Or you want plaudits for working that one out. Duh brains. Lol

Plenty of big talk? Evidence? Or another fabricated claim, ninny? Or you just trying to drum up support, dare not argue alone? Or you trying to scare me? Pfft!

Notice you heeded my request not to call me bro. Thanks for being guai guai! Now you just run along and play with someone matching your mentality, Junior. Or go try to get laid, today 6 days liao! Lol
Old 04-12-2014, 06:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
PeterWongster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by oolouis View Post
Sorry about hurting your feelings, but you were the one spilling the beans about how you can't get laid for 5 days... in hcmc. Sad, real sad.

Junior, did I say I was good looking? Did I say girls hang around me? Insults don't work, so you turn to fabricating lies?

Of course the pfp girls that I cavort with are after my money. Did I say otherwise? Or you want plaudits for working that one out. Duh brains. Lol

Plenty of big talk? Evidence? Or another fabricated claim, ninny? Or you just trying to drum up support, dare not argue alone? Or you trying to scare me? Pfft!

Notice you heeded my request not to call me bro. Thanks for being guai guai! Now you just run along and play with someone matching your mentality, Junior. Or go try to get laid, today 6 days liao! Lol
Bro (oops did I just call you that), well suck it up dipshit.

In HMC for work, not for a cheong trip. A bit of fun on the side is a bonus. You gotta work for $$$ to fund one's activities. But glad my story put a smile on your face.

As for evidence of your "big talk", one just needs to read your post history, no need for me to flood this thread with more of your garbage.

Scared of arguing with you by myself? Please this is a discussion forum, there's nothing brave about sitting behind a computer and abusing other users, wow you go out and argue with someone online all by yourself, lets award you the bravery medal !!! Just as you said, insults don't work, so you can keep your shit flowing all you want.

As for you calling me Junior, I will give you credit and for once you got this correct, I am certainly junior to you in terms of age. You sound nothing more like an old sook, so keep up your arrogant attitude on the boards.
Old 04-12-2014, 07:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 16
oolouis is one of the Best!oolouis is one of the Best!oolouis is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterWongster View Post
Bro (oops did I just call you that), well suck it up dipshit.

In HMC for work, not for a cheong trip. A bit of fun on the side is a bonus. You gotta work for $$$ to fund one's activities. But glad my story put a smile on your face.

As for evidence of your "big talk", one just needs to read your post history, no need for me to flood this thread with more of your garbage.

Scared of arguing with you by myself? Please this is a discussion forum, there's nothing brave about sitting behind a computer and abusing other users, wow you go out and argue with someone online all by yourself, lets award you the bravery medal !!! Just as you said, insults don't work, so you can keep your shit flowing all you want.

As for you calling me Junior, I will give you credit and for once you got this correct, I am certainly junior to you in terms of age. You sound nothing more like an old sook, so keep up your arrogant attitude on the boards.
Oh well...if you insist on calling me bro.... can't stop you from trying to claim relationship with people you envy as smarter than you, can I? Lol

And thanks for reading up my post history, can't stop you from hero worship either, sigh. You really need to stop this obsession with me.

It was YOUR insults that don't work lols, that's why you turn to lying! Mine worked, it riled you up such that you have to resort to profanities.

Er....duh brain, Junior in terms of mental capability lah. But if you deem a younger age is a plus point, and it comprise the sum total of your lifetime achievements, then keep crowing about your age lo, samsters here will understand!

''You gotta work for $$$ to fund one's activities.'' True, I suppose, given the level of mental acuity you are at. Lol. Ever heard of passive investment income?

But Junior, have you got laid yet? 6 days liao, getting worried for you. Lol!
Old 04-12-2014, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
Hot babe,

Old 04-12-2014, 11:22 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -39 / Power: 0
byebyecp is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Nana Plaza

Definitely rainbow 4, quite good. Bring one girl back & has a very good night in disco & room. I love nana...Bkk, after cp
Old 05-12-2014, 12:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
jsjs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Nana Plaza

Hahaha... UPZ! I Love BKK!!!
Old 05-12-2014, 05:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 10
NijozanSameSame is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNijozanSameSame is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Saying some curry pussies are hot is like saying some tom yum pussies are not. But enough of these racial jokes. Back to pussies....

Forgot to report that I did stop by RCA once around 10:30, and surprisingly it was quite dead. One of the venues there was under renovation. So, not sure if that was the reason. Popped in Kitty Spa just to view the lineup, of which there were about 10. Did not find any that would derail my pre-planned itinerary for the night. Again, I believe more kapoos allowing FJ is attracting more pros masquerading as SYT's in these joints.

Also, 1 night at Sherbet, it was quite dead, and the next night, it was hopping like the good old days. Don't know what to make of it.

The Pent has also renovated. It did feel very dated in the past. One night Christina Aquilar was having a concert there. Everyone seemed to be her big fan. Had no clue who she was, but had just as much fun as everyone else there.

Cheers,

Last edited by NijozanSameSame; 05-12-2014 at 05:58 AM.
Old 05-12-2014, 09:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Hot babe,

Hot jing jing!

Taking the opportunity to wish all thai lovers

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!
Old 05-12-2014, 09:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 14
sheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of light

Yup! Agreed. Most of the Mixed blood have distinctive facial features. That's applied to Thai-Indian as well. So, some are really pretty
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1