The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 22-07-2011, 07:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 17
ryaw is a Helpful and Caring Samsterryaw is a Helpful and Caring Samsterryaw is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Geylang's $50 Thai Reports

Quote:
Originally Posted by hookupsoon View Post
went to L8H66C again .. looking for G38 but was told went back liao ! Why so sudden ?

Saw new girl G1 , looks not bad but there's another guy who took her before me . body size looks similar to G38.

Bro G38 is still around leh,G1 boobs are fake and anyway she is not new already now,L8H66C came another 2 new girls 1 of them i saw not bad looking but that one have not start working yet.
Old 22-07-2011, 11:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Quoted: 394 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6640 / Power: 22
Dm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Geylang's $50 Thai Reports

Really? Wah. Must chop chop go down and find her tomorrow liao. U drank beer with her? U stayed overnight with your tirak huh? Hee . . Thank alot Anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryaw View Post
Bro L8H66C G38 is still around,i juz went down yesterday and still drank beer with her altho i am not her regular and also never try her before,you are talking abt the G38 whose boobs are big and speak wif a voice that make u want to screw her over and over again wan right?
Old 23-07-2011, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
GLPrince deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to Lor18Hse38. Full force in tank.
Decided to try G7.

G7
Look: 7/10 (playful)
Body: 7/10 (slim)
Boobs: B
Gfe: 8/10
Frenching: Yes
Bj: 6.5/10 (nth special)
Fj: 7.5/10 (hardworking, naughty)
Attitude: Nice, chatty, fluent english, girlfriend
RTF: maybe (try others first)
Old 24-07-2011, 03:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 13
Ma0Ma0 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMa0Ma0 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Bro G38 is still around leh,G1 boobs are fake and anyway she is not new already now,L8H66C came another 2 new girls 1 of them i saw not bad looking but that one have not start working yet.
L8 H66C G38 called Maimai right?
sibeh CFM face with devilish hot bod...
she got her 小白脸 tirak in LOS liao lah, just see her iphone4 wallpaper can know liao
dunno when she go back.

the one who just went back a few weeks ago was G28, also very busty (cute face some more), but more meaty n bigger size, skin fairer in color.
Old 24-07-2011, 10:05 PM
Samster

ryaw is a Helpful and Caring Samsterryaw is a Helpful and Caring Samsterryaw is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dm_ass View Post
Really? Wah. Must chop chop go down and find her tomorrow liao. U drank beer with her? U stayed overnight with your tirak huh? Hee . . Thank alot Anyway.
Ya bro...faster go and find her and enjoy....hahahaha!!!! Dun need to thank me bro,Mai pen rai khrap
Old 24-07-2011, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ma0Ma0 View Post
L8 H66C G38 called Maimai right?
sibeh CFM face with devilish hot bod...
she got her 小白脸 tirak in LOS liao lah, just see her iphone4 wallpaper can know liao
dunno when she go back.

the one who just went back a few weeks ago was G28, also very busty (cute face some more), but more meaty n bigger size, skin fairer in color.
Ya her name is MAI....i heard her thirak is a malaysian leh,but then again she could have more than 1 lah...hahaha!!!
Old 25-07-2011, 07:20 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
TehGaDai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Question Re: Geylang's $50 Thai Reports

What is a Thirak???
Old 25-07-2011, 08:18 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26717 / Power: 26
Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
Geylang's $50 Thai Reports

Quote:
Originally Posted by TehGaDai View Post
What is a Thirak???
Girl Friend / Sweet Heart. Cheers .
Old 25-07-2011, 08:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 21
collin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

If I remember her bathroom got around 3-4 toothbrush , so what u think ? I like to take the other toothbrushes and brush toilet

She service drop already lah , now lazy liao , everytime I do more .

Quote:
Ya her name is MAI....i heard her thirak is a malaysian leh,but then again she could have more than 1 lah...hahaha!!!
Old 25-07-2011, 08:53 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26717 / Power: 26
Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
Geylang's $50 Thai Reports

Quote:
Originally Posted by collin_23 View Post
If I remember her bathroom got around 3-4 toothbrush , so what u think ? I like to take the other toothbrushes and brush toilet

Yak!!! Poor tirak/s - using toilet brushes!! One of the others could be hers!! Better no kissing or BBBJ .

Last edited by Kalv; 25-07-2011 at 08:55 AM. Reason: highlight
Old 25-07-2011, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by collin_23 View Post

Usually when u become abit regular with her then her service will drop wan lah...most of them got 3 to 4 toothbrush in their toilet....hahaha sometimes i wonder how they remember which one belongs to whom? hahaha but i know she got 1 thirak she rak mak mak wan lah bcos she nearly got into big time trouble bcos of him....
Old 25-07-2011, 02:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Quoted: 394 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6640 / Power: 22
Dm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond repute

Bro, was that the reason why she wasn't working for over a month?

Quote:
Usually when u become abit regular with her then her service will drop wan lah...most of them got 3 to 4 toothbrush in their toilet....hahaha sometimes i wonder how they remember which one belongs to whom? hahaha but i know she got 1 thirak she rak mak mak wan lah bcos she nearly got into big time trouble bcos of him....
Old 25-07-2011, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dm_ass View Post
Bro, was that the reason why she wasn't working for over a month?
Bro i dun know if that is the reason but did she stop work for a month? not that i know of.She sometimes will say she feel sick lah then go into room and sleep for 3 hours lah then just stop for whole day and take MC for 2 more days lor....she quite lazy wan lah !!! all these is i hear and see for myself wan lah but i was never her customer.Bro you are her regular ah???
Old 25-07-2011, 02:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 514 / Power: 15
closing_bell is a glorious beacon of lightclosing_bell is a glorious beacon of lightclosing_bell is a glorious beacon of lightclosing_bell is a glorious beacon of lightclosing_bell is a glorious beacon of lightclosing_bell is a glorious beacon of light

This house L8H66C can walk in for O/N? Thanks!
Old 25-07-2011, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by closing_bell View Post
This house L8H66C can walk in for O/N? Thanks!
Bro u can try lah but i suggest u find a girl that you can at least talk to or feel comfortable with if not the O/N can be very sian for you.Most of the time you will ask the girl if she want to O/N with you or not then u go lah if not might as well go short time better.That is my advice only of coz u can do what you want.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1