The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-10-2017, 10:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 415 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9784 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute
Survey: 'Most exciting place' for sex is in a car

From USA

Forget the mile-high club -- in the U.S. Sex Census national survey released today by condom maker Trojan found that 48% of Americans say "the most exciting place (they) have had sex " is in a car.

Vehicular sex easily beat the second most titillating location, which was (go figure) someone else's bed (33%). The survey did not specify whether sex in the car was better in your own or someone else's ride.

Sex on a plane, meanwhile, showed up as fantasy rather than fact : When asked where they'd like to have sex but haven't yet tried, 33% of men picked the mile-high club, while the top choice for women did not involve transportation: It was the beach or sea (26%).

There's no more about cars, but if you're curious about some other nuggets in the survey done by StategyOne for Trojan, hit the read more below:

The average American adult (18 and over) has sex 120 times a year (2.3 times per week) and 76% say they are satisfied, even though 63% say they still they were doing it more often.

People in the Northeast report having sex most often (averaging 130 times per year or 2.5 times per week), followed by the Midwest (125 times per year / 2.4 times per week), West (120 times per year / 2.3 times per week) and South (114 times per year / 2.1 times per week).

Among big cities, residents of Los Angeles and Houston have the most sex per year (135 times and 125 respectively), while folks in Philadelphia and Dallas have the least (99 and 104 respectively).

Residents of Philadelphia may not do it as often, but they had the highest rate of satisfaction among cities (82% satisfied), followed by New York (81%) and Atlanta (80%).

Married couples are more satisfied (82%) than singles (71%), but do it less (average 109 times per year) than singles (130 times).

Given the tittering over the twittering by N.Y. congressman Anthony Weiner in recent days, it's interesting that the survey found that 19% of have engaged in sexting (sexy text messages) and just 10% have discussed sex on Facebook and/or Twitter.

The fine print: Trojan's Sex Census is based on two studies conducted by StrategyOne from March 15-21, 2011.

The first, a national sample of 1,000 10-minute surveys were conducted online among U.S. adults 18+. The results are nationally representative based on the U.S. Census indicators. The survey margin of error is +/- 3.1%.

The data were weighted to ensure that the sample's composition reflects that of the actual U.S. population according to U.S. Census figures.

The second is a study conducted online in 10 major U.S. cities among adults 18+ (New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Philadelphia, Boston, San Francisco, Dallas/Ft. Worth, Washington, D.C. Atlanta and Houston). 2,000 10-minute surveys were conducted, 200 per city. The margin of error within each individual city is +/- 2.2%.
Old 13-10-2017, 12:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 7
Thundr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Survey: 'Most exciting place' for sex is in a car

Nice share, thanks!
Old 14-10-2017, 10:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1329 / Power: 14
stardawn has much to be proud ofstardawn has much to be proud ofstardawn has much to be proud ofstardawn has much to be proud ofstardawn has much to be proud ofstardawn has much to be proud ofstardawn has much to be proud ofstardawn has much to be proud ofstardawn has much to be proud ofstardawn has much to be proud of

Thanks for the article. I think also applies to Sillypore as well .
Old 14-10-2017, 01:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
vesua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice information
Old 14-10-2017, 02:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
chloelin1834 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any one can advise , where should the car be at...

Many places are too bright or high commuters
Old 14-10-2017, 02:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
HuangXiaoLong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chloelin1834 View Post

Most heavy vehicle parks are quite dark
Old 14-10-2017, 03:56 PM
Samster

lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

go search in threads:

Fucking in the public

Day time make out places (with car)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chloelin1834 View Post

Old 14-10-2017, 03:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1115 / Power: 7
sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of

sporean car is for fetching old parent, n children.
Nvr bring pros to house or car
Old 14-10-2017, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3657 / Power: 24
newton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sionglim View Post
Yup, share the same thinking here.
Old 14-10-2017, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2367 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute

in car is not the most exciting, but the most popular because not every couple dare to do OUTSIDE car which is even more exciting for those who have tried it
Old 14-10-2017, 04:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
uniglo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sony2002 View Post
in car is not the most exciting, but the most popular because not every couple dare to do OUTSIDE car which is even more exciting for those who have tried it
Very true bro
Old 14-10-2017, 06:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2680 / Power: 15
SiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond repute

Have anyone done it in the mrt ?

Many thanks to 70% who voted for them .
Old 14-10-2017, 07:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
Vectars deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiaSuay View Post
Have anyone done it in the mrt ?
Normal or breakdown mrt?
Old 14-10-2017, 08:27 PM
Samster

Bro

See Fucking in the Public Area. Quite a number of bros doing with FL or FB in car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sionglim View Post
Old 14-10-2017, 09:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 7
angryface deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyangryface deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I angry why they cannot do in hotel .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1