The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-10-2017, 02:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 818 / Power: 14
hiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to behold
Re: Day time make out places (with car)

The Dover estate I think is a good place for some day quickies.

The entire estate facing the AYE is vacant. It has huge carparks, and big trees to shade you from the sun.

I didnt try yet, just have a look around. There are corners located far from views.

But prolly just be careful cos I think that placed can be also used by lorry drivers to take a nap during lunch hr..
Old 22-10-2017, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 7
NotMyPresident is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNotMyPresident is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNotMyPresident is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNotMyPresident is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by samdiy View Post
#58 Add to Scoregoals's Reputation Report Post
Unread Yesterday, 05:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation:
Scoregoals deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by HonkyTonkyMan View Post
you sure, a few months back was there on a sunday afternoon...carpark full and mostly taxis....went down to think 2nd level and saw many uncles there outside the Turf club outlet...
Think the old SPRING Bldg Bro Cando referring to is the one opposite a white-washed Chinese temple. The office bldg with the Turf club outlet is the old HDB Bldg.

The multi-storey carpark at the old SPRING Bldg is a really good place for car sex in the evening or weekends when the office workers knock off work. It is a cashcard parking carpark so not many ppl will park there. I tried evening car sex several times there as well. The best part is there are toilets at the carpark. Had sex with my FB a couple times in the Guy toilet also. Once a guy came into the toilet, and we froze in the cubicle... LOL

For bros eager to check out the place, the addr is 2 Bukit Merah Central, S159835.

This place sure going to be quiet no more .
Old 22-10-2017, 06:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
xofirexo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikoface View Post
Bring small battery operated fan . Also have a sleeping bag to help with the hard ground .
A King Koil mattress would be better .
Old 23-10-2017, 12:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
LuisToh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotMyPresident View Post
This place sure going to be quiet no more .
True . There'll be competition on who can moan loudest .
Old 25-10-2017, 04:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 7
Scoregoals deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyScoregoals deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sony2002 View Post
to make it worst, it was raining that night and next morning we woke up sticky, wet, cold and dirty, as there is no where to wash up after sex

the tent wasn't water proof enough so everything is wet

after that incident, we used the tent for quickie only, no more sleeping in the tent overnight
Making out in the tent is the WORST experience I ever had. It is so stuffy and hot that we started to be drenched in sweats when the action just started. Very soon, she is so wet down there that I dun know if it is her juice or sweat. I had never sweat so much, not even during army days. Wasted a whole lot of tissues just to clean up.
Old 26-10-2017, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2598 / Power: 16
ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute

Most industrial estates MSCP top floor (if you wanna have some exhibitionist tendencies) or one level below top floor are good carparks with low traffic.

Look for corner lots.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1