The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 11-09-2017, 06:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Unbelieveable deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Remembering those who left our shores but still impact on our memories

As we all aged, we remember those ladies whom we have patronise over the years and how they have left everlasting memories till today.If u have any ladies that fits this criteria please share your experiences and ur encounter here. Such sharings will be priceless!
Old 11-09-2017, 07:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of
Re: Remembering those who left our shores but still impact on our memories

One that i remember was my first ML at singapura shopping centre donkey years ago... prc milf xiao hong/ lily.... petit , sweet housewife looking ,very fair white tiger skin, and ample size soft boobs.... too bad only allow hj with auto roaming... dunno where is she now lost contact
Old 11-09-2017, 07:42 AM
Samster

i remember back in 2008, i got to know Jenny thru yahoo advertisement.I remember calling her and asking her to take a taxi fron her home to kovan hotel 81 as she was not familiar with the place.I assured her that i will reimbursed her for the taxi fare.It was a good meet up as i enjoy her massage and conversation.Her voice was very gentle and soothing.This is my first encounter with a PRC lady and doing massage for the first time.She did a very good job in giving a soothing massage.Her extra service was good as i gave never touch a lady boobs before so it was quite exciting.For the mths to come, i went to her more often and we became very good friends.She doesnt have the big boobs like other ladies, good complexion but she has a lot of good characteristics that others do not have.Our massage session became chit chatting session and i became bolder as my hands ventured beyond and she allows me to do so as she was comfortable with me. Unfortunstely, situation did nott permit her to stay, she eventually left our shores. I still recap those sweet memories.Anyone care to share their encounters with her?
Old 11-09-2017, 10:06 AM
Samster

Arrow Re: Remembering those who left our shores but still impact on our memories

I remember Xiao Ling who also ply the massage scene.I saw her advertisement on yahoo and engaged her.We met in the hotel and i was very shy about the whole session.I kept my t shirt and underwear on for the whole session.She was laughing at me.When she came to the extra service, i was very shy and this is the first time someone was stroking my rod. For once it was like heaven on earth.She was a very nice lady and someone whom u can talk to.I patronise her a few times and she shared her sad stories with me.She eventually disappearance from the scene and i was not able to contact her. Anyone whobtried Xiao Ling care to share their experiences?
Old 11-09-2017, 11:01 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1860 / Power: 13
hannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant future

Wonder anyone remember this TN shop at Hougang St 21, 2nd floor.
Her name was Sophie.

She is the first ML whom i managed to spend the night with.

Pity i only did it once and lost contact of her soon after.
Old 12-09-2017, 01:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Cabbyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Do anyone still remembered 297 Changi Road Eastern Healthcare Center.
My first try on ML is Yanyan over there.
Old 12-09-2017, 05:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Onebadmove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The next lady I remember was the famous Vivian from Thomson.She was just into the massage scene. What strike me was her nice gentle voice and her big boobs.Her massage was very standard, nothing to shout about but once we settle down on her services, what a vast different.Her boobs are very natural big and juicy, u won't want to stop sucking.I thinked this attracted a lot of attention.She became very popular that her schedule was always full.When the shop closed, she disappeared from the scene.I managed to bump into her at beach room.She allow roaming 4G as the girls there all have such services.Good nice boobs with good shape.She stopped massaging as she opened her own shop. Anyone care to share the experience on her?
Old 12-09-2017, 09:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
SkyDemon is Cool - loads of Potential

Sweet secret. Enuff said.
Old 12-09-2017, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 23
wtcxxx is a glorious beacon of lightwtcxxx is a glorious beacon of lightwtcxxx is a glorious beacon of lightwtcxxx is a glorious beacon of lightwtcxxx is a glorious beacon of light

Sophea nasi lemak lady from South Bridge Road. Heavenly BJ with good looks and figure are a bonus.
Old 12-09-2017, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 7
redmarkjoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterredmarkjoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterredmarkjoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterredmarkjoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterredmarkjoe is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unbelieveable View Post
i remember back in 2008, i got to know Jenny thru yahoo advertisement.I remember calling her and asking her to take a taxi fron her home to kovan hotel 81 as she was not familiar with the place.I assured her that i will reimbursed her for the taxi fare.It was a good meet up as i enjoy her massage and conversation.Her voice was very gentle and soothing.This is my first encounter with a PRC lady and doing massage for the first time.She did a very good job in giving a soothing massage.Her extra service was good as i gave never touch a lady boobs before so it was quite exciting.For the mths to come, i went to her more often and we became very good friends.She doesnt have the big boobs like other ladies, good complexion but she has a lot of good characteristics that others do not have.Our massage session became chit chatting session and i became bolder as my hands ventured beyond and she allows me to do so as she was comfortable with me. Unfortunstely, situation did nott permit her to stay, she eventually left our shores. I still recap those sweet memories.Anyone care to share their encounters with her?
oh. I used to arrange to meet Jenny at Hotel 81 Kovan. Hey that was many years back. Yes, she was a nice lady. Hardworking and never short change your time.
Old 12-09-2017, 07:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 16
Todtan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTodtan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Yes Jenny was a wonderful lady.that i met online.Her massage was very soothing and addictive.She is one of the my regulars during the 2009 period.Though she doesnt have the good complexion, but she make up with her good attitude and her demure really stand out.A flat chest lady but her extras are very sensational and worth the amount paid.
Old 13-09-2017, 04:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 17
behemoth is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbehemoth is a Helpful and Caring Samster

tang tang and tang na from yishun sheng nong.

heavenly hdly
Old 13-09-2017, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2009 / Power: 22
fei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond repute

Used to meet up with one Ah Na at Kovan81 during those $80/2hrs days. One sexy milf who make your two hours session seem short. She is the one I missed most when she left this line. Heard she got married to a TD bro. Those were the days ya.
Old 13-09-2017, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 23
wtcxxx is a glorious beacon of lightwtcxxx is a glorious beacon of lightwtcxxx is a glorious beacon of lightwtcxxx is a glorious beacon of lightwtcxxx is a glorious beacon of light

Shirley from Verdana and Benjaphan was one hot PRC lady; the way she kissed you, suck your balls and the ultimate FJ. Now heard she has gone back but may be operating under another name.
Old 14-09-2017, 06:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 483 / Power: 23
blower is a glorious beacon of lightblower is a glorious beacon of lightblower is a glorious beacon of lightblower is a glorious beacon of lightblower is a glorious beacon of light

I miss the girls from Spa Orange, Haru Haru and its sister joints
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1