The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-10-2017, 03:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
thinsin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: - 有缘无份的相遇 (a true story) -

Nice story TS, hope to read more
Old 22-10-2017, 09:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 9
orangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud of

高潮的一幕好像快要上演了!
真迫不及待TS下一段精彩的故事!
希望还没接近完结篇!
TS,请抽空来跟我们讲您的故事!
Old 22-10-2017, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward to TS update.
Old 29-10-2017, 02:54 PM
Samster

orangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud of

作者, 还在期待您的精彩故事!
希望您不会让我们等太久!
Old 29-10-2017, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2390 / Power: 20
whelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond repute

She led me into her modestly sized apartment and offered me some water. "My roommate has gone to work... It's just you and me now..."

I downed the glass of water and led her by the hand into her bedroom. Closing the door behind us, I scanned the environment quickly... A queen sized bed took up about half the room, with some wardrobe space and a dressing table. The dress she wore the night before was on a hanger - looking at it suddenly brought me back to the events of less than 12 hours before... And how it was now time to put things right.

I took her in my arms in a tight embrace, our lips meeting furiously in a breathtaking lip lock. Soon all of our clothes were on the floor and we were naked in her bed under the sheets. I caressed her smooth bare skin with my index finger, from her face to her chin, from her collarbone to her nipples, from her tummy to her moist pussy.

She groaned quietly in pleasure as I let my hand lingerin between her legs. Just like the night before, I slipped two fingers in between the folds of her most private parts and flicked my wrist st an increasingly frenzied speed until she bucked her hips uncontrollably and came.
Old 29-10-2017, 10:07 PM
Samster

whelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond repute

I brushed the hair out of her face and kissed her gently as she caught her breath, fresh from another orgasm. She looked so young and innocent with her face devoid of makeup and that adorable bed head. I smiled at her.

She looked back at me and said:

"I want you inside me, now..."

She reached down and grasped my cock firmly, giving it a few gentle tugs as I instantly hardened in her hand. I took the condom from the bedside and did what I needed to do, simultaneously fingering her clit to ensure she would be wet when I was ready to enter her.

I lay on top of her and looked into her eyes. "是时候了..."

She nodded her head and closed her eyes as I moved in between her legs. She was as tight as the night before, despite how wet I had made her. It took more than a few tries and lots of embarrassed laughter... But eventually I managed to enter her.

Oh my, the feeling of being inside a super tight pussy. Her vaginal muscles clamped onto me, as if they wanted to get rid of a foreign object instinctively, haha. I Hhad to work hard to stay inside her, thrusting firmly and at a steady pace. It felt awesome indeed.

She wrapped her arms and legs tightly around me, moaning into my ear and nibbling my earlobe as well.

"Faster please..."

We changed position after awhile as I felt the pressure build up quickly in my loins. She rode me cowgirl style, giving me free access to play with her nipples and look at that beautiful face of hers which was filled with a look of pure sexual ecstacy. Switching to doggy was brilliant too - being a slim girl, she didn't have much ass to smack in that position but it was still super hot, especially as I had positioned her in front of the full. Length mirror in the room as I slid in and out of her fast and hard.

After what seemed like an eternity, I felt that the end was near.

"I'm going to cum soon..."

"You can come on me if you want."

I withdrew from her with moments to spare, tearing off the condom just as the first spurt of hot seen started jetting from my cock. It ended up everywhere... Mostly on her breasts, but also some on her hair and a little on her face. She yelled a little as that happened; I laughed too as I stuck my cock in her face. To my immense surprise, she closed her eyes and took the tip into her mouth and licked me clean.
Old 29-10-2017, 10:22 PM
Samster

We cuddled in bed for a while. It was almost noon and time to go back to work... To go back to our separate lives. She got out of bed and took a quick shower as I got dressed.

I looked around her room somemore while waiting for her to return. Photos with friends, books, watches, clothes... This felt so different from sleeping with a FL, this felt like I had just fucked a friend or something.

She came back from her shower and gave me a quick kiss as she went to get ready for work. Light makeup, a simple white dress and matching heels. We left her home, a place I was pretty sure I would never see again.

She got a Didi car off the app on her phone, and it arrived quickly. We were mostly quiet in the car as it sped through the underground tunnel back to Pudong. I felt the massive difference from our previous cab rides... All the sexial tension had ebbed away now, and all we were left with was a funny mix of awkwardness and comfortable, friendly silence.

I was almost late for my 2pm meeting, so she suggested that I get off first. As the car pulled up into the driveway of my office building I said to her:

"Thank you for everything."

Sandra smiled, leaned over and gave me a peck on my cheek.

"这算是有缘无份的相遇吧?"

- THE END -
Old 30-10-2017, 09:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

This is a great story, thanks ts for the effort.
Old 30-10-2017, 04:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
damdan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great updates TS
Old 30-10-2017, 08:38 PM
Samster

Ts,没有把握机会跟她保持联络?
我想作者是抱着顺其自然,有缘再相见的态度,一点都不强求,给彼此留下美好的回忆!
期待作者下一轮更精彩的艳遇经历与我们分享!
谢谢您!
Old 03-11-2017, 11:45 PM
Samster

It's been two months since that fateful evening in Shanghai. I thought my story ended there and then.

Until I got this text today...

Old 04-11-2017, 07:28 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

nice story... power.. share more soon pls.
Old 08-11-2017, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2048 / Power: 19
jason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by whelan22 View Post
It's been two months since that fateful evening in Shanghai. I thought my story ended there and then.

got meet her in singapore?
Old 08-11-2017, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by whelan22 View Post

这是个意外惊喜!!
缘分还没结束??
Old 09-11-2017, 01:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
storynotell deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more!