The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 03-10-2017, 08:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1592 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Recommendations for Short WLs please

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Bao Mei but she is here till 2 more weeks I heard. Her bbbj and hj packs a punch
She will be terminating her medical card next wed
Old 03-10-2017, 10:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Recommendations for Short WLs please

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
She will be terminating her medical card next wed
So the bro who likes short WL go try her

Treat her nice and she will reciprocate
Old 03-10-2017, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

since her last week, would you advise bros to visit and give her one last time jiaklat jiaklat?
Old 03-10-2017, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
since her last week, would you advise bros to visit and give her one last time jiaklat jiaklat?
I just RTf her and oh my gad her HJ and BBbj really out of this world

Great for me and I will miss her
Old 04-10-2017, 12:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1592 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Recommendations for Short WLs please

Quote:

Today her mood damn good

Smiling to everybody

All her regulars are seeing her for the farewell intercourses
Old 07-10-2017, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 7
sytsearcher deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Oops. Sad to have this kind of discovery only when it's almost too late Shall see if i can find time this week to look for Bao Mei, appreciate the tip bros (especially from Fatt Fatt, missed out his recommendation earlier)
Old 09-10-2017, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Bei Bei 1667 - "Sasa twin"

Thanks to bro BG for sharing another gem 1667 Bei Bei!

IMO she feels like a worthy replacement for the departed 1606 SaSa.

1. Package
- fair petite slim with nicely shaped C cuppers, though thighs a tad chunky
- long jet black hair; from some angles looks like a certain MP; but to me the physical attributes really reminiscent of a slimmer 1606 SaSa when she first arrived, though her rack slightly lose out to SaSa
- no visible tatoo; and v yummy pinkish abalone which is nice to savour and without smell

2. Service
- no frills service with no AR and catbath
- her BJ (I requested for cap) is nicely executed with adequate suction complemented by her sensuous strokes along the shaft and alternate licking of the balls- yummy
- minus point for not even lip pecking

3. Lovemaking
- I love it when the gal does not apply ky gel as it makes the lovemaking more pleasurable
- she was slightly juicy from my licking of her pussy, hence after capping my cock, she glided in from cowgal position smoothly. It felt so tight and cosy in her love hole; that I almost cummed within 10 strokes (maybe her resemblance to SaSa played a big part). Immediately requested her to dismount and I licked her fresh abalone again to give my shuddering cock some much needed reprieve. After regaining composure, I continued to ram her in multiple positions, doggie, missionary, spooning, before coming to explosive climax in my fav 'Thirst' position
- Chemistry was lacking (no frenching); but her willingness to accomdate multiple positions and lengthy duration makes her a keeper
- Hopefully she can open up more with more rtfs

At the end of lovemaking, enjoy being pampered with a full body massage

Only thing I'll fault here is no frenching to enhance to session further.
Old 10-10-2017, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Bei Bei 1667 - "Sasa twin"

Thanks to bro BG for sharing another gem 1667 Bei Bei!

IMO she feels like a worthy replacement for the departed 1606 SaSa.

1. Package
- fair petite slim with nicely shaped C cuppers, though thighs a tad chunky
- long jet black hair; from some angles looks like a certain MP; but to me the physical attributes really reminiscent of a slimmer 1606 SaSa when she first arrived, though her rack slightly lose out to SaSa
- no visible tatoo; and v yummy pinkish abalone which is nice to savour and without smell

2. Service
- no frills service with no AR and catbath
- her BJ (I requested for cap) is nicely executed with adequate suction complemented by her sensuous strokes along the shaft and alternate licking of the balls- yummy
- minus point for not even lip pecking

3. Lovemaking
- I love it when the gal does not apply ky gel as it makes the lovemaking more pleasurable
- she was slightly juicy from my licking of her pussy, hence after capping my cock, she glided in from cowgal position smoothly. It felt so tight and cosy in her love hole; that I almost cummed within 10 strokes (maybe her resemblance to SaSa played a big part). Immediately requested her to dismount and I licked her fresh abalone again to give my shuddering cock some much needed reprieve. After regaining composure, I continued to ram her in multiple positions, doggie, missionary, spooning, before coming to explosive climax in my fav 'Thirst' position
- Chemistry was lacking (no frenching); but her willingness to accomdate multiple positions and lengthy duration makes her a keeper
- Hopefully she can open up more with more rtfs

At the end of lovemaking, enjoy being pampered with a full body massage

Only thing I'll fault here is no frenching to enhance to session further.
Bro, around how tall is Bei Bei?
Old 10-10-2017, 11:50 PM
Samster

MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sytsearcher View Post
Bro, around how tall is Bei Bei?
I think not more than 1.6m
Old 11-10-2017, 08:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
I think not more than 1.6m
Thanks for the info!
Old 11-10-2017, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sytsearcher View Post
Thanks for the info!
My pleasure bro!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1