The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-06-2016, 09:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 815 / Power: 9
Sgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sen5eS View Post
Bro ... that is some Bro your Bro Debbie is
Bro, so early coming in to do your daily reading? lol
Old 08-06-2016, 09:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
QuakerOats deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My kinky ex

Nice story bro
Old 08-06-2016, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2344 / Power: 13
Sen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgchiongster View Post
Bro, so early coming in to do your daily reading? lol
Some people drink coffee ... I get my nourishment otherwise
Old 08-06-2016, 07:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Bentaken deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping for more updates..
Old 09-06-2016, 03:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 872 / Power: 13
iceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to behold

Jessica: what!!! are you crazy? How much did you spend? You shouldn't have spend so much on me.

Daniel: what's wrong with a boyfriend spending his money on his lady?

Jessica: aren't you the confident one? How did you know my answer with be yes?

Daniel: hmmm.... Let's just say that failure is not an option to me. Come over and take a look at what I got you.

Jessica what still cringing me for wasting money on her, she made it know like the 10th time that she was happy with the pendant.

All in, there was a Sony laptop, a bag from fossil, a wallet from Kate spade( mum got a discount card), two more bags from prada(thanks to mum again) basically things that she could use. The last present laid unwrapped.

Daniel: baby there's one more.

Jessica: what is it? It's feels light.

Daniel: open it and see.

As Jessica slowly open the wrapper. A black box came into view, with a really big V.S. On the front.

Jessica: did you get me lingerie?

Daniel: hahaha, I wish.... If I did with you wear it for me tonight?

Jessica: you know that I could make this the shortest relationship that you will ever have right now.

It was more of a question than a statement.

Daniel: I swear it's not lingerie. Just open it.

As she open the box, the item was quite clear to see. It was a black and red bikini with crystals lining.

Daniel: see it's not lingerie.

Jessica: how you know I wanted to buy a new bikini?

Daniel: Remember Debbie and you were talking on the phone the other day and she mention that she can't go shopping with you.

Jessica: yes.. So? Shopping could mean normal clothes not swim wear.

Daniel: and that time you were suppose to go suntanning with Debbie, only for you to cancel cause your swim wear was damaged.

Jessica: and.....

Daniel: I also notice you had no tan line visible, which means either you suntan in a taniki, a bikini or topless. Being topless don't seem to be likely. A taniki also don't seem to be your style. So I guess a bikini.

Jessica: are you filming some crime drama now, where you explain how you catch the suspect?

Daniel: you did ask me to explain right?

Jessica: hmmm... Ok you did guess right. And thank you once again for all this gifts. I really liked all of them baby.

Daniel: I'm glad you did dear.

Jessica stood up and walk over to me. I stood up as she reach me, placing both hands over my shoulders, she pulled me in for a kiss. Our first kiss. And no, there was no tongue involved. It was a close mouth lips on lips kiss.

Last edited by iceman1314; 09-06-2016 at 04:50 AM.
Old 09-06-2016, 04:19 AM
Samster

iceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to behold

Jessica: even if it's not lingerie, how about I show you what I look like in a biniki?

I could only nod my head continuous.

Jessica: so where's the bathroom?

I pointed out to her which door it was. Jessica picked up the bikini and walk over.

Jessica: you know something? You look so cute when your stun.

The moment the door closed behind her, I walk over to the champagne and glup down both glasses before refilling my glass and glupping that down too. I had no idea why was I so nervous. It's not like I was seeing her nake, I seen countless of girls nake and even more in a biniki. But I was really nervous about this. I must have drank like 6 glasses before I heard the door opening.

Turning around, I saw Jessica in the door way... With the bright bathroom light and the soft lighting in my room, Jessica looked gorgeous.... No no no scrapped that. She look like a V.S model... Did I manage she still had her heels on? Yap. My lady love was wearing the biniki that I bought her with her heels. As she seductively walk over to me. I down another glass... Is it me or was the room getting hotter?

Jessica: baby you alright?

I nodded.

Jessica: how do I look?

I nodded again.

Jessica: Does that mean I look nice?

I nodded again.

Jessica: cat got your tongue?

I nodded again.

It seems that Jessica has a special ability to make me tongue tied. It seems, I can't stop looking like a fool in front of her.
Old 09-06-2016, 04:47 AM
Samster

Jessica reach over and took the empty champagne glass from me, my hands instinctively wondered around her waist. I could feel my hands slipping down to her bum.

Jessica: naughty boy.... I didn't say you could touch.

She push me away.

Jessica: I just did want you to break the glass.

With a wave of her index finger, indicating I can't touch. She turn her back towards me. Showing me the back view of her. She had a nice firm bottom. The bottom of the biniki barely covered her bum. I was shock as I requested that I didn't wanted a thong bottom but a full bottom, she make it seem like a half bottom, almost like a thong. I really never knew what a nice ass she had.

Jessica: so you like what you seem so far.

Daniel: yes dear, I like what I seen a lot. A lot.

Jessica: so do you want to touch me?

Daniel: yes baby, I want to touch you so bad.

Jessica: than what you waiting for?

I was just playing. That didn't happen at all. What really happen was....

Jessica did take the glass from my hand, my hands did wonder, she did push me away, she did turn to show me the back view, I did admire her butt and that was it. She disappear back into the toilet to change.

She came out moments later fully dress, we seat down in the balcony, and we talked and talked till it was 3plus.

Daniel: baby, it's getting really late, let me see you home.

Jessica: ok baby.

I help her carry all the gifts down. The party has ended and the hall was complete dark. We manage to load up the car and we hope in. Drove her home and just before she got off the car...

Jessica: thank you dear for all your gifts. I had a great time meeting your family.

Daniel: I'm glad you had fun.

She lean over, our lips met, this time.... She open her mouth and let her tongue out, our tongues met in the middle, Jessica wasn't really a good kisser by any standards. I could tell she didn't kiss much guys before. Not that it matter. I was bursting with joy on the inside. My heart was bouncing around inside, I felt a heart attack coming on as our tongues seem to be able to fit each other in a prefect pattern. As Jessica pulled away from the kiss...

Jessica: baby, I'll call you after my party with my family....

Daniel: ok dear, you have a good night sleep, I'll msg you once I'm home.

Jessica: one more thing..... I'll tell my dad, I'm meeting the girls. So can I stay over your place?

I had that same moronic look again, as she smiled at me and got off the car.
Old 09-06-2016, 06:33 AM
Samster

It was 10pm when my phone rang, didn't know it was ringing as I was playing Legos with my nephew. Kinda hard trying to get a 8 year old to sleep when he has all his new toys. His parents my oldest sister and her husband was off on a holiday and he was staying over till they came home.

By the time I got back to my room it was already almost 11pm. Saw that the miss call was from Jessica, I quickly called her back.

Daniel: hey baby, sorry was playing with Aden just now. He just won't sleep.

Jessica: hahaha, what's Aden doing at your place?

Daniel: we'll babysitting him.

Jessica: ok, I wanted to tell you that I can meet you at 11.30. But I guess you can't make it in time, how bout I cab down?

Daniel: it's ok, I can go down and find you. Where are you?

Jessica: I'm at sunset way. I'll text you the address ok? Don't drive in, my dad thinks I'm going over to Janet's house ok.

Daniel: ok, I'll find a place to wait for you than.

Soon, I was on my way there. Manage to reach at 11.31pm,

Daniel: baby, I'm here. You know where the 7-11 is? I'm just outside At the carpark.

Jessica: ok, I'll come over now.

I was feeling kind of thirsty. Playing with a 8 year old can draining you out. As I step out of 7-11 after buying my evian water. I spotted Jessica walking down the street. Jeans and a causal halter top with a pair of red heel that looks higher than the previous evening pair. On her neck was my angel pendant,

Jessica: hey baby, merry Christmas.

She lean over and we kissed. Her cheeky was extremely red and her eyes were red, not bloodshot but you can tell she had be drinking a fair bit.

Daniel: you want some water?

Jessica: thanks dear, I had so much too drink, my cousin kept giving us drinks.

Daniel: your parents were ok with that?

Jessica: only for special occasions, if not my parents hate us drinking on our own or with friends.

Daniel: I guess they are just worry. So your dad was ok with you walking out on your own?

Jessica: I told him, Janet and her brother was picking me up but they got kind of lost so I'm meeting them at the 7-11.

Daniel: hmm.... Didn't know your such a good liar.

Jessica: only cause to see you and spend more time with you only.

Daniel: so sweet of you. Love you dear.

I lean down and we shared another kiss. Before I help her into the car, the heels were too tall for her to walk properly in the car park. I had to support her as we slowly made our way to the car.

Daniel: baby, those heels are too tall for you, you can't even walk properly.

Jessica: I know my feet are killing me.

Daniel: ok ok, you want to take them off? I'm carry you through the door and all the way up into my room later.

Jessica: hahaha, you practice for our wedding night?

Daniel: I don't need to practice, I'm sure I can lift you up and walk all the way from my drive way to my room.

Jessica: I don't think you can.... I'm not that light ok.

Daniel: is that a challenge I sense?

Jessica: so what if it is?

Daniel: well that challenge accepted but what's my reward if I can?

Jessica: hmmm.... I'll give you a kiss?

Daniel: ok than.

Jessica: aren't you easy to bribe?

Daniel: only for you baby, only for you.
Old 09-06-2016, 07:07 AM
Samster

As I pulled up onto the driveway and the gates closing behind me,

Daniel: ready?

Jessica: you know if you drop me at anytime... I'm going to kill you.

Daniel: yeah yeah yeah.... You can kiss me later in about 3 mins. I won't drop you.

Walking over to her side, i place one arm underneath her knees and another across her back and under her arm. My fingers came into contact with her breast. Just the side of it though...

Daniel: ready dear?

Jessica: ( hooking one hand around me and the other holding her heels and purse) ready. Let's see what you got.

I lifted her up easily. Using one foot I close the car door.

Daniel: baby can you help me arm the alarm.

Jessica took the keys for my left hand which was below her knees and armed the alarm. On reaching the door, Jessica had to open the door with her free hand which meant the heels and purse was on her tummy now. She had to close and armed the alarm after that before we could make our way upstairs. Midway up the stairs,

Jessica: dear, am I too heavy? You can put me down and i can walk the rest of the way.

Daniel: nonsense, your as light as a feather.

I processed up the rest of the way till we reach my room door, Jessica had to open and shut the door as well. To prove my point that she wasn't heavy at all, I thrown her up into the air and caught her again. Obviously this causes her to let out a little scream before she covered her mouth.

Jessica: fuck you dear, you scared me! I thought you was about to drop me.

Daniel: just proving my point that your light as a feather.

Jessica: ok ok, mr strong man. You can put me down now.

I slowly let Jessica down, the moment her feet touch the floor. Her two balled up fist came my way, but with the height differences.(I'm 25cm taller than her) her punched landed on my chest with two soft thumps.

Daniel: ouch baby, that hurts.

Jessica: that was for scaring me.

She tip-toe and pulled my head down for a kiss. Our tongues met for the first time tonight, I reach down and grab her butt, before she could protest, I lifted her up again. Jessica's legs curled around my waist as her hands did the same around my neck. We continue kissing as I took her towards the bed. Squating down, I gently place her onto the bed.

Jessica: who said you could grab my ass?

Daniel: only to carry you up baby.

Jessica: why are you hook on carrying me now dear Daniel?

Daniel: I'm willing to carry you for the rest of my life, my lovely princess.

Jessica: your mouth is getting sweeter and sweeter huh?

Daniel: only towards you dear. Not other girls with get it.

We kiss again and resume of tongue action, I led her tongue into my and suck slowly on it. Jessica moan for the first time. She tried doing the same to me, but I darted in and out quickly, teasing her.

Jessica: hey not fair! How come you won't let me suck your tongue?

Daniel: cause I want you to suck something else?

Jessica: shit you Daniel, I'm not sucking whatever is it that you want me to suck.

Daniel: I took out a lollipop for my back pocket. Actually... I was talking about this. It's peach alcohol flavored. My uncle bought it in Europe. What you thought I wanted you to suck?

Jessica: nothing... Nothing... ( grabbing the lollipop) thank you baby.

Daniel: your so dirty minded... But I won't mind if your peer to suck something else.

I winked at her. This got her worked up and the next thing I know. Her fist was coming at me again. In order to dodge her fist. I lean back, throwing my C.G off, and I landed on my butt with a loud thump.

Jessica was laughing away see me fall awkwardly.

Jessica: be more careful with you? We don't want to wake your parents up you know.

Daniel: don't worry, my parents know your coming over to sleep.

Jessica: really? They don't mind?

Daniel: nope, they cool with that.

Jessica: dear your parents are so awesome.

Daniel: I know.

Getting back up, I was busy rubbing my injury butt.

Jessica: I'll help you rub it after I shower ok? Can I borrow some clothes?

Daniel: why? Just wear your undergarment.

Jessica gave me the evil stare as she look like she was really going to killing me for even suggesting it. What she than did next caught me totally off guard. She reach up and unclip the two straps holding the top up. With the straps loose, the top like folded down, exposing Jessica's pair of B-cups. She wasn't wearing a bra, and no her nipples won't expose to me, she had two tapes over it. Which I learn was called nipple tape.

Jessica: so I can't reuse these tapes. Do you want me to go topless than?

I smiled a wide grin and nodded my head... Which had an effect of two pillows flying my way, not her love pillow, real pillows.

Jessica: now stop staring and get me some clothes baby!
Old 09-06-2016, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 14
xAhKingx is one of the Best!xAhKingx is one of the Best!xAhKingx is one of the Best!xAhKingx is one of the Best!

Please carry on ts
Old 09-06-2016, 10:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
vbhunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for update.
Old 10-06-2016, 12:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
opsite deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wow! Camping for more !
Old 10-06-2016, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
takashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant future

Bro TS

Up you my humble 5.
Thanks for the great story.
Cheers.
Old 10-06-2016, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
flexamoria deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great story.
Just felt it's too quick to go into the bed room only on the 2nd day when u r together.
Old 10-06-2016, 08:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Pusslet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more updates
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1