The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-06-2016, 12:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
WLchiongster69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My kinky ex

camping camping
Old 08-06-2016, 02:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
Godin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here...
Old 08-06-2016, 02:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 872 / Power: 13
iceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to behold

So basically, I spend the next three weeks picking her up and sending her to classes, trying to meet her for dinner whenever possible. Spending my off days with her as much as possible, but Sundays was strictly off limits as it was Jessica's only time with her parents. From our conversation, I figured her dad owns a few coffee shop and maybe canteen in industry parks. Her mum was like the company's accountant. Anyway, after 3 weeks I finally confessed to her about my feelings for her. Jessica told me that she didn't think our characters will match. Somehow I manage to convince her that she should give me 3 months and if after 3 months if she still felt the same way than I'll accept it and remain her friend.

One day as I was driving Jess back home after our date.

Daniel: so Jess..... Any plans for Christmas?

Jessica: Christmas? I got family plans. Why?

Daniel: ok.... Wanted to bring you somewhere special.

Jessica: sorry Daniel, guess you got to change your plans than.

Daniel: how about Christmas Eve than?

Jessica: I'm free on Christmas Eve.

Daniel: ok, so can I ask you out on Christmas Eve than?

Jessica: hahaha, ok Daniel, you don't give up do you?

Daniel: nope, my skin is as thick as a prison wall.

As I pulled up outside her gate for like the 20th time.

Jessica: you do know that your 3 months is about to end right?

Daniel: I'm fully aware of my limited time Jessica.

Jessica: just to let you know, my feelings towards you have shifted since than.

Daniel: really?(getting excited)

Jessica: hmmm..... I said it has shifted, I didn't say I'm in love with you yet.

Daniel: I'm happy to take a minor victory as I build my way to the final victory.

Jessica: well you better build faster. Tick tock, tick tock Daniel.

Daniel: Jessica, wear something nice on Christmas Eve alright?

Jessica: why? We going some where fancy?

Daniel: you'll see. Good night, call you once I'm home?

Jessica: ok Daniel, drive safe ok?
Old 08-06-2016, 02:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
upsidedowner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interesting story
Old 08-06-2016, 02:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
Wolfsburg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue bro...
Old 08-06-2016, 02:17 AM
Samster

iceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to behold

After that day, I didn't get to see Jessica for the next 10 days. I was busy at work, she was busy with school and helping her parents. Will Christmas creeping up on all of us. Shopping, parties, drinking session with friends. But no matter how busy I was, I was always on the phone with Jessica at 10.30pm, hearing her voice as she tells me about her days just brings a smile to my face. It was also I could wish her good night everyday.

Christmas Eve.

Daniel: (on the phone)....Good morning Jessica

Jessica: (the sleep was still on her voice, she sound so sexy) morning Daniel, your up early?

Daniel: it's 11.30am babe, I'll be up since 10am.

Jessica: what are you doing up so early?

Daniel: preparing for our date.

Jessica: hahaha, why are you building me something?

Daniel: not really, had a few errands to see to before meeting you. So I'll pick you up at 6?

Jessica: ok, 6 sounds good. So where are you taking me too?

Daniel: I was planning on kidnapping you and having us two trap on some island till you accept me as your boyfriend.

Jessica: hahaha, nonsense you...if that really happens, I'll kill you.

Daniel: than you'll be all alone.

Jessica: better than being struck with a kidnapper

Daniel: ok ok... All jokes aside. I'll be there at 6 ok. See you than?

Jessica: ok Daniel, see you at 6
Old 08-06-2016, 02:31 AM
Samster

At 5.45pm, I was outside Jessica's gate. Decided to drop her a msg so that she knows I'm waiting already. My phone beep almost immediately, give me 5 more mins, your early...
Reply her to take her time. I'll be waiting, no matter how long it takes. All I got back from her reply was "tick tock, tick tock, tick tock."

5.50pm

I saw Jessica stepping out of her house, she was wearing a red one piece off shoulder dress, that hugs her chest and waist area and breaks into a free flowing style at the end. Paired with simple black heels, she oozes class and a little naughtiness as the dress bared half her back. This was the first time, first time I saw Jessica showing off so much skin. She spotted me as I stepped out of the car, wave her hand at me as she started walking toward me.

Upon reaching me, she did a slow spin.

Jessica: so is this ok?

Daniel: you look perfect as usual, taking my breath away once again.

Jessica: thank you Daniel, so sweet of you.

I help her open the door as I held out one hand to help her into the car. Seeing that her heels was at least 4 inches tall?(guessing here)

Soon we were on our way. The traffic where we were heading to was light, guess everyone is either at home or heading to town.

Jessica: so Daniel, can you tell me yet, where are we going?

Daniel: you will know in due time. Just wait ok?

Jessica: somehow, I sense that your up to no good....

I just laugh and told her, I promise I'm not kidnapping or selling her off anywhere.

20mins in, I turn into my neighborhood. My home was right inside.
Old 08-06-2016, 02:56 AM
Samster

Jessica: where are we?

Daniel: I'm taking you home... To celebrate Christmas Eve with my family.

Jessica: shit you Daniel, I didn't buy anything at all. I can't go to your place empty handed. What will your parents think?

Daniel: what will my parents think? You sound a lot like your my girlfriend.

Jessica: (smacking me as she speaks) I'm not playing with you. Turn back now, I need to buy something. I don't want your parents to think I'm some rude lady.

Daniel: relax Jessica, I told my parents that you don't know I was bringing you to the party, so they expect you to show up empty handed... Besides it's too late.

Up ahead my two sisters saw my car approaching, my da Jie was indicting me to park behind my uncle's Lexus.

I could see Jessica was in shocked.

Daniel: sorry did I mention it's my whole family. Uncles, aunties and cousins. Nephews and Nieces included.

Jessica: I'm so going to kill you for this Daniel.

I cut the engine, got out and walk over to Jessica's side, helping her out of the car as I help her in earlier. We walked in with Jessica holding on to my arm. I introduce her to my parents first, than my sisters and the extended family. As usual, with all mothers, my mum was beaming from ear to ear to meet Jessica( ok I kinda lied to my parents that Jessica was my girlfriend) my mum was constantly praising Jessica, telling her how beautiful she is and how lucky I was to have her as my girlfriend. Jessica shot me a dirty look when my mum mention girlfriend. I just shuck my shoulders and pretended I have no idea what my mum was talking about.

I decided to help us both get a drink. Choose a rosa light wine for Jess and took a champagne for myself.

Walking over to Jessica, here have a drink.

Jessica who was talking to my sisters now, smiled, took her drink and thanked me, I stood back watching as my sisters and Jessica talked and laughed.

Decided to cut in half way,

Daniel: Jie, sorry but I think Jessica mention something about needing the washroom.

Jessica: yes, now that you mention it, I really need the washroom.

I excuse Jess and myself as I lead her to the washroom. As we walk through the crowd and got further into the house,

Jessica: so is this your way of asking me to be your girlfriend? By using your family to help?

Daniel: hahaha... So I look like such a guy? I was just thinking that if you didn't like my family than I won't very bother to ask you to be my girlfriend alright.

Jessica: why?

Daniel: I'm dating to get marry not to fool around.

Jessica: woah..... Hold up Daniel, I'm not even your girlfriend and now your talking about marrying me?

Daniel: ( looking straight into her eyes) no, I'm just letting you know how serious I am about this relationship between us. And I don't think anything say how serious I am about you till I introduce you to my family. You can take it as I decided to take a gamble and skip through the first few steps.

Jessica: ..... Ok, I know how serious you are but you have yet to pop the question Daniel.

Daniel: in due time jessica.
Old 08-06-2016, 03:06 AM
Samster

We got back to the party soon. It seems all it took was 3hours for my sisters to take Jessica as their sister instead of me as their brother. I couldn't never understand how girls bond so fast. I could see that Jessica was like the center of attention from my mum, sisters even my dad who was s quiet man. Even my aunties and uncles praise her and said how lucky I was to have her as a girlfriend. A couple of of single cousins say if she got any friends to introduce? I just laugh and replied, I'll help to ask.

Soon, 24th turn to 25th, thanks to all my young nephews and nieces counting down to presents time. So instead of hearing merry Christmas, all we heard was present time!!! present time!!!!

I grab a bottle of champagne and 2 glasses, bid my parents a merry Christmas and told them I'm taking Jessica up to show her, her present. When and found Jessica.

Daniel: Jessica, come follow me, I need to show you something.

Jessica: what is it?

Daniel: tick tock tick tock( I smiled at her)

Jessica: so is this your special plans??

Daniel: hahaha, yup... Step 1.
Old 08-06-2016, 03:30 AM
Samster

Jessica held on to my arm as we made our way up the 3 flights of stairs to my room. Upon entering my room.

Jessica: Daniel, your so lucky. Your room is so big and surprising tidy.

Daniel: thanks, I'm a bit of a neat freak.

Jessica started walking around exploring my room, she stop at my book shelves, and went through my books,

Jessica: so you read all this books?

Daniel: yes. You seem surprised?

Jessica: I just didn't figure you as some one who read.

I pop open the book of champagne, and pour out two glasses. Handling one to Jessica.

Jessica: are you trying to get me drunk so that I'll say yes to your question later on?

Jessica cheeks was already red. Guess she had a lot to drink just now.

Daniel: than in that case, you better not drink any more, I don't want you to have an excuse when you say yes to me later.

Jessica: hahaha, I'm not that high yet. And I'll remember if I ask yes or no. So what is this thing you wanna shop me?

I held up my hand to her, Jessica gracefully place her hand in mine, as she allow me to lead her towards the balcony. With my other free hand, I slide open the doors and the cool December breeze came blowing in.

Jessica: this is so refreshing, such nice breeze.

Daniel: ok wait here for a moment.

I step out into the balcony, and shifted the patio tables and chairs that was holding down a cover.
Old 08-06-2016, 03:57 AM
Samster

Below the cover I had use the liquid from glow sticks mix with glitter before soaking a one inch tube shape sponge. Using that, I manage to form the words, " I love you Jessica, will you be mine?"

Jessica: ..... Daniel..... Daniel....

She turn around (no I wasn't on one knee guys, don't think too much) but I was holding a box from Tiffany & Co. Inside was a pendant of an angel holding on to a diamond.

Daniel: I hope I did enough to prove that I'm serious about you and to me, your this angel. Will you be willing to be my accept me?

Jessica: .... ( I guess, I got her speechless, all she could do was nod her head)

Daniel: so it that a yes?

Jessica: yes Daniel.... Yes...

I took the pendant out of the box and place it around her neck, joining both chain together. I took a step back as Jessica turn to face me,

Daniel: that pendant looks even more stunning around your neck than inside the box.

Jessica: thank you Daniel, I love this gift a lot. It's really beautiful, it must have cost you a lot.

Daniel: it's ok as long as you like it.

Jessica walk toward her clutch purse," I got you something too" she took a box out.

Jessica: here merry Christmas baby.

Daniel: baby? Did you just called me baby?

Jessica: yes I did, so are you happy now?

Daniel: sounds so nice, don't you think?

I took the box from Jessica, "so what did you get me?"

Jessica: something I know you will like a lot.

Opening up the box, it was from G factory, Jessica got me a G shock watch, opening up the casing... I realize it was a model that I was eyeing on for a while.

Daniel: thank you dear, thank you so much. How did you know j like this model?

Jessica: I notice you eyeing this model everytime we walk past a G-shock shop.

Daniel: baby, this is an expensive model, how you afford it?

Jessica: I got savings you know.

Daniel: before I forget....( walk over to the other side of my room) with a flick of a switch. A mini Christmas tree came to life, and below was 19 presents. Dear, 1 present for each Christmas before I met you.
Old 08-06-2016, 03:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
JamieVardy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good story TS
Keep going
Old 08-06-2016, 06:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
CaptainDieHard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

do continue bro
Old 08-06-2016, 08:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Camping for more. Please continue
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 08-06-2016, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2344 / Power: 13
Sen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman1314 View Post
(3 years after my relationship with Jessica ended, I did kept my promise to Debbie, I did find her and I did drop my pant and I did handled her a knife to cut my dick off. Debbie saw that I was heart broken, she didn't chop my dick off but instead hug me and told me that it was just not to be)
Bro ... that is some Bro your Bro Debbie is
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1