The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-06-2016, 04:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 872 / Power: 13
iceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to behold
My kinky ex

Been a active reader on this forum for awhile. Never posted any stories on here before, been Sharing on another forum till it was shut down without me know. So I needed a new venue to share my stories.

This story is about my ex, a lady name Jessica and how she gave me the best sex in my life so far.

I met Jess when I was 21, working in a sporting brand shop. I had completed poly and was waiting to get enlisted into army. I met her through one of the part timer there, Debbie and Jess was BFF since primary school, it didn't hurt that they lived just a stone throw from each other.

I can still remember the day that I saw her, Debbie was not working that day, she was just dropping by to pick up her pay cheque, Jess was looking around as she waited for her. I didn't know that they were friends. So I approach her asking if she was looking for anything in particular.

Jess: it's ok, I'm just looking around, I'm actually waiting for Debbie.

Daniel(me): ok. Sorry, didn't know you were Debbie's friend.

Jessica it's ok.

Daniel: you wanna sit down? It might take awhile.

Jessica: no thanks, I'm fine.

That was our first meeting....
Old 07-06-2016, 04:34 AM
Samster

iceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to behold
Re: My kinky ex

i was on my lunch break, when I bump into them again, I was actually eating ice cream when it happen.

Debbie: Daniel, so fat already still eating ice cream.

Daniel: hey, you know how hard to maintain my figure. It takes a lot of hard work to eat and than eat some more, not to mention than I got to fight the urge to go and ran but choose to lie on the couch to watch tv.

Debbie: you and your nonsense la. Full of shit.

Daniel: so where you going now?

Debbie: we going to watch a movie? Wanna come?

Daniel: can can, you wait till 8pm lor, I finish work at that time.

Debbie: hahaha..... Happy working. See you tomorrow than.

With that, Debbie and Jessica left me there with my ice cream.

The next day at work...

Daniel: hey Debbie, you know your friend from yesterday?

Debbie: yes?????

Daniel: what's her name?

Debbie: why? You interested in her?

Daniel: arrrrrrggg........ Yes...... I think she damn cute.

Debbie: hahahaha.... Bro you like her right? Anyway her name is Jessica.

Daniel: Jessica..... That's a beautiful name.

Debbie: you want her number?

Daniel: like not nice right??? Take her number without her knowing??

Debbie: I call and ask her la, if she's ok than I give you lor.

Daniel: like a bit not gentlemen behaviour....

Debbie: hey you!!! Damn troublesome leh...so you want or not?

Daniel: can you ask her out this Sunday? I'm off on Sunday.

Debbie: but I need to go church on Sunday.

Daniel: after your church service la. Please Debbie... I buy you lunch for a week.

Debbie: I try ok... No promises... And don't need lunch for a week la.

So after like a couple of hours, Debbie came to me and said that this Sunday, Jessica was busy with her family... But she was free on Tuesday for dinner. I immediately ran to my manager and ask if I could get my off day on Tuesday for next week.

Daniel: wait, Jessica knows that I'm coming right?

Debbie: yes, told her it was your idea..

Daniel: so what did she say?

Debbie: she's ok with it.

Yes.... That feeling that I had at that very moment, I can still remember it today.
Old 07-06-2016, 05:07 AM
Samster

Before, I carry on with the story. Abit about jessica, she's 2 years younger than me, from a girl school, than HCJC than a private Uni. She's 160cm, B cup, 50kg 34-28-36 body. Long hair and tanned. She has a big and firm ass, prefect for doggy as I found out later on.

Tuesday came, and I picked up Debbie from her place at 5.30pm

Daniel: so where we going?

Debbie: go to SMU

Daniel: Jessica studies there?

Debbie: yap. Degree in accounting... Can manage your money well next time.

Daniel: no so fast lor, don't even know if she likes me or not. Maybe end up just friends only.

Debbie: tell you something... Between us only. Jessica only had 1 boyfriend before in secondary school. Lasted for 8months. After that she never dated anybody before. So you better don't hurt her... If not her sister were hunt you down and cut your dick off!!!

Daniel: hey!!! You think I playboy issit? Do I look like one?

Debbie: you don't but all guys are horny bastards...

Daniel: I admit that but I'm not looking to fuck and run. I really have that special feeling for her. And no it's not my dick talking. She just makes my heart beat faster, my mind gets blurry and I feel like a complete fool in front of her. I promise you this if I ever hurt her, I'll find you and hand you the scissor, drop my pants and let you cut my dick off.

Debbie: you remember what you say to me today Daniel, cause I really mean it.

Daniel: as do I. Cross my heart and hope to die. Pinky swear.

With that we cross our pinky and press our thumb together, sealing the deal.

With Debbie's direction, we manage to reach SMU a little after 6. Debbie proceed to call her

Debbie: hey babe, we reach already.where are you?

Jessica: coming down now. Class just over.

Debbie: ok, we at the carpark there, daniel's car is the black SUV.

Jessica: ok, see you in awhile.

Debbie: she's coming down now. You nervous?

Daniel: you have no idea bro, I hope I don't make a fool of myself.

Soon, I spotted Jessica walking out of the entrance, she was dress in a sun dress with Bali style Sandal. Her hair tied up into a bun. Laptop in her arm and a bag across the other shoulder. A sight of beauty....

Debbie, hey babe... We'll here.

Jessica walked over quickly and got into the back seat. I turn around as she got in.

Daniel: hi Jessica, I'm Daniel. Nice to meet you for the second time.

Jessica: flashing a smile at me( I just melted at that) hi Daniel, nice to meet you for the second time too. So nice to know your name from you. Instead of hearing "Daniel so fat already" she laughed as she said that.

Daniel: hey bro, you spoilt my image already la. Now Jessica thinks I'm a fatty.

Debbie: you are fat what.

Jessica was laughing at Debbie and me bricking.

Jessica: no la Daniel, your not fat.... Just husky....

Daniel: husky??? Like the dog? Do you like dogs? I don't mind being describe as husky compare to fat.

Jessica: yap. I love dogs.

Debbie: hey hello the two of you? Can decide go where eat first not?

Jessica: I'm ok with anything.

Daniel: how about Jap? Jessica, you eat Jap food?

Jessica: I'm fine with Japanese.

Debbie: me too.

So Japanese food it is than. I started driving to one of my favorite Japanese place along sultan road.

( 3 years after my relationship with Jessica ended, I did kept my promise to Debbie, I did find her and I did drop my pant and I did handled her a knife to cut my dick off. Debbie saw that I was heart broken, she didn't chop my dick off but instead hug me and told me that it was just not to be)
Old 07-06-2016, 05:50 AM
Samster

Won't bored you guys with the details of dinner. But when the bill came, Jessica and Debbie both took out their wallets and offer to split the bill three ways. I of course refuse and said it was my treat since it was my idea for dinner and it was me who suggested the place.

By the time we left the restaurant, it was already close to ten. Since Jessica got classes and I got to work tomorrow. We left for home,

Daniel: I drive you ladies back home?

Jessica: it's ok Daniel, it's quite late already, we can take a cab home by ourselves. Debbie and I lived near each other.

Daniel: no no no, I insisted on seeing you ladies home, it's late and I will feel better know that you both are home safe and sound.

Debbie: come la, free ride home, I'm so full that I want to sleep already.

Daniel: please Jessica, can I have the honor of seeing you home?

Jessica: hmmm.... Ok if it's not too much trouble.

With that, all three of us walked back to my car. In the car, I carried on making small talking with Jessica, but it was easier this time as she was sitting beside me instead of behind me. I asked her about her degree, hobbies, what type of dogs she like, her kind of movies, her kind of music. Basically I ask a lot about her.

Upon reaching their estate,

Debbie: hey Daniel you can drop me outside the guard house, don't need to turn in, I can walk in from here. It's safe. Than hor, Jess place is just up the road turn left and across the hump. Second house after the hump.

Jessica: no no no, Daniel it's ok, I can walk in from here. It's hard to turn out later on for you. Don't need to trouble you already.

Daniel: it's ok. I got confidences in my 3 point turn. And besides it is so dark already.

Jessica: you sure? You didn't seem quite confident just now as you were driving here.

Daniel: that's cause it's my first time here. Hopefully with time and a little luck, I'll get more familiar with this area. (Looking straight into Jessica's eyes as I said this)

Jessica: arrrgggg..... Ok....

I could sense that Jessica was a little uncomfortable with my remakes just now, shit did I just blown it with her...

After Debbie got off, and we wave good bye to her and watch her walk into the compound disappearing from view. Only did I slowly drove off. True enough, Jessica's place as where Debbie said. And it was like a 2 minute drive from Debbie's place.

As I pulled to a stop in front of her gate.

Daniel: arrrgggg....... Jessica, sorry if I made you uncomfortable just now.

Jessica: it's ok.( flashing me her smile once more)

Daniel: it was nice meeting you and having dinner with you.

Jessica: thanks for the treat Daniel, I really like the food a lot. Next time, my treat ok?

As she open the door and got ready to get out of the car. I knew it's now or never, time to man up and ask jess from her number. My heart was pounding like crazy. Palms were sweaty, throat was dry and I felt like a kid who was caught with his hands in the cookie jar.

Daniel: jessica..... Arrrrggggg...... Can I please get your number?

Jessica: ...... (Shit, she's not going to give it to me) pass me your phone.

I handed my phone to her, she keyed in her number and her phone rang.

Jessica: now I got your number as well, Daniel.( As she wave her phone at me, showing me the ringing phone with my number on it) msg me when your home, so that I know your home alright?

Daniel: will do baby.( SHIT!!!!!! what the fuck!!! I was so happy that I called her baby!!!!!! Shit!!! Shit!!! Shit!!!)

Jessica: so fast baby? Do you call all girls baby? Than won't baby be special already?

Daniel: hmmm..... ( say something you dumb ass) my mind was screaming at me.... Say something you dumb idiot!!!!!!

When Jessica's laughter broke my mental block.... Just kidding with you Daniel. (Flashing her smile again)

Daniel: the word baby just slip out, cause I was really happy when you gave me your number.(shit..... I should just shoot myself now) what a complete utter moron.

Jessica: your happy over a number? So what happen if I become your girlfriend?

Once again, I become the complete moron with my mouth opening and closing but no words coming out. Looking like a bloody goldfish.

Jessica: your cute Daniel.... Good night. Drive safe.

With that she shut the door, I watch as she unlock the gate and walk in. I watch as she walked up to her door, open it and turn around, waving bye to me again before closing her door.
Old 07-06-2016, 06:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 9
SourCreams deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: My kinky ex

Loved the update bro
Old 07-06-2016, 06:47 AM
Samster

The moment I reach home, I called Jessica straight away.

Daniel: hi Jessica, I just got home, calling to inform you that I'm still in one piece. Are you sleeping soon?

Jessica: hi Daniel, glad to know your home now, so it took you 45mins to get home... I'm guessing you don't live near by, shouldn't had bother you to send us home.

Daniel: no worries, it was me who insisted on sending you ladies home. So what you doing now? What time is your class tomorrow morning?

Jessica: I'm drying my hair now, got classes at 9 tomorrow, why?

Daniel: hmmm.... Was thinking if you will allow me to send you to school?

Jessica: huh??? Don't need la, it's so early what are you going to do after that, you don't start work till 11.

Daniel: it's ok... I can have breakfast and my morning coffee. Can also give Debbie a lift to work.

Jessica: hahahaha.... Daniel your a lousy liar, Debbie's not working tomorrow, she got spa session with her mother, I'm meeting her after my class to go shopping.

Daniel: I didn't know she's off tomorrow, I swear that's the truth.

Jessica: ok ok, I believe you... Since you didn't plan the schedule how with you know unless your interested in her?

Daniel: exactly why will I know since I'm not interested in her at all, she's like my bro.

Jessica: she may be a bro to you but she's my sister ok. So you better don't bully her at work.

Daniel: you can ask Debbie, I'm mr. Nice guy at work.

Jessica: you sure? Not mr. Fatty?

Daniel: hey!!! I thought you said I was husky?

Jessica: I did, but I don't work there.

Daniel: true that... True that.... So you have yet to give me an answer? Can I send you to school please?

Jessica: hmmm... Ok if you can give me a valid reason.

Daniel: for making a fool of myself just now?

Jessica: you did make a fool of yourself but I don't think that is a valid reason enough, since you paid for dinner, I just that covers your foolishness just now.

Daniel: ( think of a reason!!! Think of a reason!!!)

Jessica: hello? Daniel you still there?

Daniel: yea... Still here Jess, thinking of a valid reason to send you to school.

Jessica: hahahaha... Well, you better think faster cause I'm going to bed soon.

Daniel: Jessica, I really can't think of a valid reason, but that I will like to see you more and really hope that you can grant me this.

Jessica: hmmm.... I'm leaving my place at 8am tomorrow. So if you wanna see me to school, I suggest you sleep earlier, since you don't live near me.

Daniel: so is that a yes Jessica?

Jessica: it's a yes if I see you at 8am, if not than.....

Daniel: I promise, you will see me at 8am tomorrow.

Jessica: if that's what you say. Anyway I going to bed now. Good night Daniel.

Daniel: good night Jessica.

Jessica: not baby? Hahaha

With that she hung up. Looking at my clock, it's only 8 more hours to see jess... I can't wait.

I couldn't sleep the whole night.(yes I know, you guys must think I'm crazy, how to last the whole day with no sleep)

But honestly, I felt that I could do a iron man contest without sleep as long as I get to see her. I guess I was madly in love with her. I stayed up the whole night, counting down to the time, got out of bed at 6.30, took a shower, dress and left the house at 7. A little to early if you ask me, but I seriously couldn't wait. Reach her place at 7.40 and sit in my car waiting for her. Prompting at 8am, her front door open, I could see somebody waving but wasn't sure if it was her. Than her gate open and out step Jessica, dressing in a halter top with her school's jacket zipped half way up, a shorts and slippers. Carrying that same bag and that same laptop As last night, she saw me and wave at me, as she got into the car,

Jessica: you really came?

Daniel: you seem surprise to see me?

Jessica: actually I am. Debbie told me that she are not a early person. That's why you always do afternoon shift. Usually when you do morning, you don't sleep.

Daniel: ok.... So what else did Debbie told you about me?

Jessica: nothing much... Just this and a few other stuff.

Daniel: like? Care to share.

Jessica turn and look at me,

Jessica: nope. Not going too... But if you start driving, I might.

Throughout the journey, Jessica was tip lipped about what Debbie told her about me. She deflected my question by either laughing, smiling at me or just change the topic entirely. Lucky the traffic wasn't too bad and we actually reach her school with 20 mins to go.

Daniel: so here we are. I guess you need to go now?

Jessica: not really, I still got 20 minutes to class. No one is here yet? I'll be bored in the letter room.
Do you mind if I wait in your car?

Daniel: no! Of course not. I'm more than happy to let you wait in here. So you really not going to tell me huh?

Jessica: hahahaha.... Girl's secrets... But don't worry, it's nothing bad. This I can promise you.

Daniel: that's good to know.

Jessica: so did Debbie tell you anything about me?

Daniel: nothing much, just that you two are BFF since primary school days.

Jessica: that we are indeed, anything else?

Daniel: and that if I hurt you, she will hunt me down and give me a fate worse than death.

Jessica: hahaha... Debbie always so drama. But I can promise you that to DO NOT want to mess with Debbie.

Daniel: She's that scary huh?

Jessica: you have no idea, I once seen her grab and squeeze a guy's balls for bugging her at zouk. She left the guy as a ball on the floor. So don't piss her off.

Daniel: ok.. Thanks for the warning, I'll watch myself around her.

Jessica: it's ok. She seems to have a good impression on you.

Daniel: really? So how about you? What is your impression of me?

Jessica: look it's getting to 9, I got to go now. Thanks for the lift Daniel.

With that, once again she was out the door..... Before closing the door, "you a nice guy and a funny one at that too. And before I forget, you love ice cream. A smile and a wave and she was off.

Jessica got me all the more wrap around her finger now. She's the puppet master and I'm her puppet being string along like a little puppy asking for attention. Her attention....

(It was only later did I find out that Jessica had three very good friends. Debbie since primary school, Janet also since primary school and Elaine since secondary school. Debbie, Janet and Jessica had no secrets among them, they always hang out together and there was only three of them at the start. Elaine didn't hang out as much as them three together. As I was saying, I found out those 3 girls really knows every single detail in each other's life. Including my future sex life with Jessica)
Old 07-06-2016, 09:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Camping to read Jessica sex life.
Old 07-06-2016, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 17
bigbabby211 is one of the Best!bigbabby211 is one of the Best!bigbabby211 is one of the Best!

Waiting for more
Old 07-06-2016, 12:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 20
juzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of light

Upzz....for your sharing!
Old 07-06-2016, 04:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
LAGalaxy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please cont TS
Old 07-06-2016, 05:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Crypton deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice read bro
Old 07-06-2016, 05:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 13
igor123 is a glorious beacon of lightigor123 is a glorious beacon of lightigor123 is a glorious beacon of lightigor123 is a glorious beacon of lightigor123 is a glorious beacon of lightigor123 is a glorious beacon of light

Setting up a big tent .
Old 07-06-2016, 05:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Ryanzxx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

setting up my cabin car for parking to reading story, TS more for that please
Old 07-06-2016, 06:08 PM