The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 24-10-2017, 02:29 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Userone is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

How is Sydney?
Old 24-10-2017, 02:36 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Userone is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

How is Sydney?
Old 24-10-2017, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
jsugar is Cool - loads of Potential
Anyone tried this ml
http://sglonelyguy.net/bai-xue-massage/
Old 24-10-2017, 03:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 7
jz4massage is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjz4massage is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by napsterz View Post
bro u write Lucy until got dragon go Phoenix like trying sia. Anyone else tried Lucy?
As mentioned, I booked a session with Lucy after reading Bro JasonJG steamy MR.

Everything in his MR is pretty much on point. She is very high in sensual & fun to play with. Lots of hugging & frenching like a GF who misses her BF. Very slow cathbath. Even though her boobs are small (not for boobs lover), I like the shape & pointy nipples. Nice to grab, kiss & lick.

BBBJ was also great. Starting slowly & increase intensity & speed until CIM and continue suck all my cum til dry. She positioned her body so I have full view & access of her boobs. Had fun grabbing & playing with them.

Too bad she is on code red & hence couldn't take off her panties & try painting job (bros take note). She could've informed me earlier abt this though. But she's still ok for me to harass her pussy from outside & she is very responsive on that

All in all a very fun experience. She is not the prettiest but still pleasant looking. Finally I have someone to match Guo2's playability! Lol

Will RTM for sure to try the unfinished business!
Old 24-10-2017, 03:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1093 / Power: 23
faithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Userone View Post
How is Sydney?
I asked her for you. She tells you she's very fine. Thanks for your concern.
Old 24-10-2017, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 9
kaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by boss86 View Post
Just tried Feel recently, find that not really my cup of tea compared to how others mentioned. Most probably because she's quite old. I suspect she's 35-40 already.
She's small in size and definitely not for those boob lover.
Overall she is sincere and provide good services.

She also mentioned that she will be shifting soon, hopefully the bouncy bed will improve like what others mentioned. If not, will be difficult to have good massage with those kind of bed.

Looks: 7.5/10
Massage: 8/10 (plus points for the strength, minus points for the bed)
Sensual: 8/10
Roaming: 4G
GFE: 7/10 (Due to age diff, can't really click well with her)
RTM: No
Bro, if u r early 20s, she will not suit u. But then again, doubt she is so old, early 30s the most..
Old 24-10-2017, 04:45 PM
Samster

kaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Userone View Post
How is Sydney?
Not bad, quite relaxing. But read it is oso quite cold now. 20 degree
Old 24-10-2017, 05:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by boss86 View Post
Just tried Feel recently, find that not really my cup of tea compared to how others mentioned. Most probably because she's quite old. I suspect she's 35-40 already.
She's small in size and definitely not for those boob lover.
Overall she is sincere and provide good services.

She also mentioned that she will be shifting soon, hopefully the bouncy bed will improve like what others mentioned. If not, will be difficult to have good massage with those kind of bed.

Looks: 7.5/10
Massage: 8/10 (plus points for the strength, minus points for the bed)
Sensual: 8/10
Roaming: 4G
GFE: 7/10 (Due to age diff, can't really click well with her)
RTM: No
Truth is she's actually 29. She's looks jaded because she's been through a lot. This is why she had to return to the scene after leaving it for about two years.
Old 24-10-2017, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Truth is she's actually 29. She's looks jaded because she's been through a lot. This is why she had to return to the scene after leaving it for about two years.
Bro, u seem to be all over the forum. Out of curiosity, how many ml do u visit on average per wk, haha.
Old 24-10-2017, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2642 / Power: 12
charcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by telefan View Post
http://sglonelyguy.net/nina-massage/

Have RTM her many times already, good as always.
I like her attitude and her constant smile on her face, the voice is very something like seducing too. Friendly beautiful gal with great service

Her cat bath is shiok and that bbbj CIM

Long story short, will visit her again, like old friends. 8.7/10

Any more good ML to intro with CIM, sharing is caring~

Agreed with your MR. I just went to find her last night. A slim and petite girl was awaiting me.
Her cat bath is good with a strong tongue.
Bbbj with CIM is good and she can handle my girth even with her small mouth and doesn't complain when I took my time to cum.
Massage was professionally done. She has the strength to do massage with her small size. she even massaged my feet for me. It was so good that I told her not to do the 2nd cim and continue massaging.

Bros who like massaging and CIM should definitely go for her.
Old 24-10-2017, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Short RTM MR for Laura (SLG)

http://sglonelyguys.com/laura-massage/

Laura has been my go to for JG maintenance ever since this year. The picture above describes how she looks like best. Yes, with good size boobs not commonly found in the scene now.

Her JG is customized to a strength acceptable for me and she remembers the level of strength every time. Good strokes on the veins under the shaft and skillful kneading of the balls is important.

Effects of her JG are trial and tested on recent overseas travel. Hard as steel rod, solid erection is extremely satisfying to use. Hahaha.

Will always go back to Laura for JG. Rating her JG 8.5/10. 0.5 goes to her satisfying BF finish. Hehe.
Old 24-10-2017, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 20
kilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to behold

https://newltdsg.net/lucy/

Is she new? Looks kinda familiar.
Can any bros advise?
Old 24-10-2017, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1554 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future

Finally paid a visit to Momo. She is really quite pretty.. and has a really nice figure. In terms of a combination of looks and figure, I think only Adele can rival her. Very accommodating to my preferences too. Will definitely RTM her.
Old 24-10-2017, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisiong View Post
Not bad, quite relaxing. But read it is oso quite cold now. 20 degree
Quote:
Originally Posted by faithless View Post
I asked her for you. She tells you she's very fine. Thanks for your concern.
Hahaha where's Sydney huh
Old 25-10-2017, 09:01 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1123 / Power: 0
Massage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 252525 View Post
https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=666180

Linda don’t have towels issue and service is good don’t have any other problem
after reading few of her FR,I visited her yesterday,her service really TOP matched.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1