The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 17-04-2014, 08:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1733 / Power: 14
stpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant future
Re: L20H45 - House of Honey

sorry remember wrongly  芳香 fang xian 2045A
Old 28-04-2014, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 13
panad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of light

The other day walked past this house and saw 4 girls getting into the car. One of them was very fair, and quite good looking. Must check the newbies
Old 04-11-2014, 09:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1375 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
A Youngish Teenager-Like lass with a Pencil Slim bod to boot ...

I did this lass months ago but I realize that I have forgotten to post a FR on her ...

A Youngish Teenager-like lass with a Pencil Slim bod to boot ...

Fangyan who is hailed from Hunan is 23 years of age ... Slim, taut and flat tummy ... built like a teenager ... She is quite a cheerful and adorable lass ... She has medium size double eyelid eyes with natural eyelashes. She has very perky A plus cuppers frontal assets with beautiful looking pencil eraser size nipples which are pink in color ... She does not have as much lethal curves on her anatomy as her mate, Piao Yang ... The latter bod is more solid ... Fanyang's butt is not as perky too ... She is 1.63 m tall ... When she wore the 4 inches stilletoes, her legs looked long ... Prolly illusion at play ... Juz like Piao Yang, she loves to wear micro mini shorts with stilletoes and extra tight tops ... Fangyan has weakness for people who bought yummy chocolates for her ... Perhaps you might wanna buy Royce chocolates for her so as to get into her good book ...

We spent alot of time discovering each other on the mattress during the pre-shower segment ... We kissed each other erotic parts of our anatomies ... We also frenched but not as engaging as I want but passionate enough to bring on the fire within me ... Prolly need to RTF more to work on this aspect ...

Her body2body soapy massage was not as smoothly done as Piao Yang ... Piao Yang can do it with finesse and in a sexy fashion ... Anyhow, she ain't that bad ...

She also offered me AR and again, Piao Yang's AR is more skillful ... Same for BBBJ ... But in the cat-bath department, she shown lotsa enthusiasm and passion ... Good effort indeed ...

Juz like Piao Yang, she was very moist and tight in her downsouth opening ... Her cunt is beautiful looking ... Without a doubt, I gave her a thorough cunnilingus ... She claimed that she loves cunnilingus if it is very well executed ...

Attitude wise, Fangyan was more passionate and enthusiastic versus Piao Yang ... Look wise, it depends on the eye of the beholders ... However, I would rank Piao Yang higher for this department although Fangyan has slightly sharper features ... I took a second looks at Piao Yang when I was there to bonk FY again, she looks adorable when she smiled at me ... I was smitten by these two lasses ... I told myself at that time that I would definitely give Piao Yang another shot and thereafter, I have no regret RTFing Piao Yang ...

Fangyan was gamed for any sexual patterns you could think of ... We have had a fun time trying up new sexual patterns that I would not usually adopt ... I switched from one pattern to another fairly quick as it was certainly a challenge to withhold ejaculation considering that her pussy was rather tight and sliipperily moist as well ... A lethal combo as far as I am concern ... Bwahahaha ...

She has great attitude, jovial and friendly ... She made a great 60 mins company for sure ... She is for those who dig slim, young, active and ultra friendly lass ... Definitely not suitable for commando WL lovers ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 07-11-2014 at 02:25 PM.
Old 04-11-2014, 09:04 PM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stpboc View Post
sorry remember wrongly  芳香 fang xian 2045A
This WL has RODed ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 06-11-2014, 07:23 PM
Samster

My FR on Piao Yang will be out in due course ... Pls stay tune if you're keen ... Cheerz!

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 07-11-2014, 12:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Metzloff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I like Fang Yan's looks and physique very much. I've also seen Piao Yang while waiting around for Fang Yan - Piao Yang looks more curvy but I like Fang Yan's sharp features more. Awaiting your FR on Piao Yang - maybe should give her a try sometime.
Old 13-11-2014, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Two rather new cute syt girls I would like to recommend:

1) Wei Lan 1649 (around 1.5m, small cute A-cup teen boobs, slim)
2) Hong Dou 2045 (around 1.5m, lovely B-C cup boobs, meat at right places)

These two are the sweetest young things I have tried in a long time.

Really feels like fucking your neighbor's secondary school going virgin daughter.

Both just came about a month or so, and only 3-4 customers a day. No queue!

As they are new, service is average and they are still learning.

As both 2045 and 1649 OKT are friends, you can call these girls at either house quite easily.
Old 16-11-2014, 12:24 PM
Samster

A Lass with a Beautiful Body to Flaunt

Note: I have done her when she first arrived and I RTF many times months ago thereafter. I noticed that she is getting voluptuous recently ... This FR is primarily based on my RTF sessions ...

A Lass with a Beautiful Body to Flaunt ...

WL Name - Piao Yang
Home Base - L2045 (aka House of Honey)

She is 21 years of age ... She is originated from Wuhan, PRC ... She is 1.63m tall on barefoot. Albeit not lanky, she dressed appropriately to flaunt her assets very well and made her legs looked longer in an illusion sense ... Full B cupper frontal assets with pinkiest red nipples ... She has very attractive, curvy and supple rear ... Very proportional and well-developed body with all the essential curves on the right parts of her anatomy plus flat abs and small waistline ... She is slim, quite fair and has smooth body complexion ... No unsightly blemish or cellulite on her body ... She is not a stunning looking lass but considered attractive by GL standard with the essential makeup ... She has huge double eyelid eyes with natural eyelashes ... Her nose which is rather flat spolied her overall looks ... She resembles the retired Na Na (ex-WL of 1803) up to a max of 50% ... Retired Na Na's and UK's bod can match her ... I can easily get a hard on juz by looking at her solid bod ...

Pre-shower routine was minimum as she was less engaging compared to my regulars. We only caressed each other bods and I kissed her forehead, , cheeks, neck, ears and briefly on her lips ... Shower action was fantabulous ... She gave me a stimulating body2body soapy massage ... I felt damn shiok with her well-developed and super smooth bod in constant contact with my upper/lower torso and already hard-on dick. I also like the way she gyrated her bod against mine in a sexy fashion ... She also slided her ass crack against my hard-on dick ... I squeezed and fondled her beautiful tits & caressed her clit from behind ...

AR was quite stimulating ... She did an awesome BBBJ on me ... Sensuous, very wet plus super deep-throated BBBJ with subtle hand action ... She also licked my scrotum and perineum ... She spent sometime BBBJing ... We did a 69 position as I wanna give her an intense cunnilingus ... She has nice looking pussy ... It was pale pink in color ... A sign of youth, I guess ...

We adopted doggy bonking, gal rodeo ride, dentist chair and missionary in the FJ segment ... She was tight and wet ... We kissed only as she said she was not used to frenching stranger like me ... However, I managed to french her lightly after a few RTF especially when I was pounding her in missionary fashion ...

She was a polite and couteous gal but she does not know how to interact openly with customers in an "intimate" sense ... As a result, GFE was almost zero but it gotten much better as I RTF ... When I bonked her the very first time, I felt a slight gap in-between us ... To me, it was like another usual commercial bonk with a young lass ... Prolly because she was only 21 years of age and hence, does not have much exposure and experience. In addition, may be due to the fact that she has no GF-BF experience before ... According to her, she does not have any special intimate relationship with man to date ... Hard to believe ... Hahaha ... That may suggest why GFE was almost zero ... I advised her to work on these weaknesses of hers if she wanna be an ang pai and most importantly, to survive in this highly competitive GL CAT150 arena ... However, GFE and intimacy turned up to be a lot better during my subsequent RTFs ... One needs to be patient to handle this hotie well ...

In a nutshell, if you dig a somewhat chio lass with a beautiful bod to boot and if you are looking for a WL who can offer a full GL150 standard repertoire, Piao Yang is the one you should consider to up ... However, french kissing is still not on her standard menu ... Perhaps a few RTFs, being patient and super nice may do wonder ...

Looks - 7.5/10 (with intense makeup)
Bod - 8.0/10
Tits - 8.0/10
Pussy - 8.0/10 (Beautiful looking pussy)
Pre-Shower Routine - 7.0/10 (with RTFs)
Shower Action - 7.7/10
Cat-Bath - 7.5/10
AR - 7.0/10
Frenching - 6.9/10 (Lightly after some RTFs - Usual Caveat applies)
BBBJ - 7.9/10
FJ - 7.3/10
Attitude - 7.8/10
RTF - Already did months ago

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 16-11-2014, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metzloff View Post
I like Fang Yan's looks and physique very much. I've also seen Piao Yang while waiting around for Fang Yan - Piao Yang looks more curvy but I like Fang Yan's sharp features more. Awaiting your FR on Piao Yang - maybe should give her a try sometime.
As promised, I did a FR on Piao Yang ... If you dig a somewhat chio WL, with attractive bod and good service, Piao Yang is the one you might want to consider ... However, I can't guarantee that she would speak French fluently with you for a mere 1-2 sessions ...

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 16-11-2014 at 01:03 PM.
Old 16-11-2014, 04:01 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
As promised, I did a FR on Piao Yang ... If you dig a somewhat chio WL, with attractive bod and good service, Piao Yang is the one you might want to consider ... However, I can't guarantee that she would speak French fluently with you for a mere 1-2 sessions ...
piao yang still around? despite being a consistent tamil speaker to most or almost 99% punters, i am surprised she is still around.. must be her hard core supporters supporting her
Old 17-11-2014, 06:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future
Re: A Lass with a Beautiful Body to Flaunt

Thanks for the FR. Not exactly the same experience i had (caveat applies indeed)

Good body - Yes but face wise i don't find her attractive at all.

Quote:
Note: I have done her when she first arrived and I RTF many times months ago thereafter. I noticed that she is getting voluptuous recently ... This FR is primarily based on my RTF sessions ...

A Lass with a Beautiful Body to Flaunt ...

WL Name - Piao Yang
Home Base - L2045 (aka House of Honey)

She is 21 years of age ... She is originated from Wuhan, PRC ... She is 1.63m tall on barefoot. Albeit not lanky, she dressed appropriately to flaunt her assets very well and made her legs looked longer in an illusion sense ... Full B cupper frontal assets with pinkiest red nipples ... She has very attractive, curvy and supple rear ... Very proportional and well-developed body with all the essential curves on the right parts of her anatomy plus flat abs and small waistline ... She is slim, quite fair and has smooth body complexion ... No unsightly blemish or cellulite on her body ... She is not a stunning looking lass but considered attractive by GL standard with the essential makeup ... She has huge double eyelid eyes with natural eyelashes ... Her nose which is rather flat spolied her overall looks ... She resembles the retired Na Na (ex-WL of 1803) up to a max of 50% ... Retired Na Na's and UK's bod can match her ... I can easily get a hard on juz by looking at her solid bod ...

Pre-shower routine was minimum as she was less engaging compared to my regulars. We only caressed each other bods and I kissed her forehead, , cheeks, neck, ears and briefly on her lips ... Shower action was fantabulous ... She gave me a stimulating body2body soapy massage ... I felt damn shiok with her well-developed and super smooth bod in constant contact with my upper/lower torso and already hard-on dick. I also like the way she gyrated her bod against mine in a sexy fashion ... She also slided her ass crack against my hard-on dick ... I squeezed and fondled her beautiful tits & caressed her clit from behind ...

AR was quite stimulating ... She did an awesome BBBJ on me ... Sensuous, very wet plus super deep-throated BBBJ with subtle hand action ... She also licked my scrotum and perineum ... She spent sometime BBBJing ... We did a 69 position as I wanna give her an intense cunnilingus ... She has nice looking pussy ... It was pale pink in color ... A sign of youth, I guess ...

We adopted doggy bonking, gal rodeo ride, dentist chair and missionary in the FJ segment ... She was tight and wet ... We kissed only as she said she was not used to frenching stranger like me ... However, I managed to french her lightly after a few RTF especially when I was pounding her in missionary fashion ...

She was a polite and couteous gal but she does not know how to interact openly with customers in an "intimate" sense ... As a result, GFE was almost zero but it gotten much better as I RTF ... When I bonked her the very first time, I felt a slight gap in-between us ... To me, it was like another usual commercial bonk with a young lass ... Prolly because she was only 21 years of age and hence, does not have much exposure and experience. In addition, may be due to the fact that she has no GF-BF experience before ... According to her, she does not have any special intimate relationship with man to date ... Hard to believe ... Hahaha ... That may suggest why GFE was almost zero ... I advised her to work on these weaknesses of hers if she wanna be an ang pai and most importantly, to survive in this highly competitive GL CAT150 arena ... However, GFE and intimacy turned up to be a lot better during my subsequent RTFs ... One needs to be patient to handle this hotie well ...

In a nutshell, if you dig a somewhat chio lass with a beautiful bod to boot and if you are looking for a WL who can offer a full GL150 standard repertoire, Piao Yang is the one you should consider to up ... However, french kissing is still not on her standard menu ... Perhaps a few RTFs, being patient and super nice may do wonder ...

Looks - 7.5/10 (with intense makeup)
Bod - 8.0/10
Tits - 8.0/10
Pussy - 8.0/10 (Beautiful looking pussy)
Pre-Shower Routine - 7.0/10 (with RTFs)
Shower Action - 7.7/10
Cat-Bath - 7.5/10
AR - 7.0/10
Frenching - 6.9/10 (Lightly after some RTFs - Usual Caveat applies)
BBBJ - 7.9/10
FJ - 7.3/10
Attitude - 7.8/10
RTF - Already did months ago

Enjoy,
MaXx
Old 17-11-2014, 06:19 AM
Samster

baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
piao yang still around? despite being a consistent tamil speaker to most or almost 99% punters, i am surprised she is still around.. must be her hard core supporters supporting her
She is a very focused young lady who knows her priorities (making money) . If you noticed, she doesn't interact much even with other WLs in the house.

What i like about her is that she doesn't give you all the KC shit and great for those who want to bang and go.
Old 17-11-2014, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
Except for the french kissing aspect which is ultra selective as far as she is concern ... I dare to say her CAT150 standard repertoire is above-average ... I am sure you would agree as you have had her before ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Thanks for the FR. Not exactly the same experience i had (caveat applies indeed)

Good body - Yes but face wise i don't find her attractive at all.
Unlike some jokers (especially those who have not contributed a single decent FR before) lurking around in this forum, I'm glad that you understand fully the usual caveat applies as far as bonking GL WL is concern ... Even ang pai commando WLs may also vary their treatment on their clients ...

Yes, she does not look attractive without intense makeup ...

Quote:
She is a very focused young lady who knows her priorities (making money) . If you noticed, she doesn't interact much even with other WLs in the house.

What i like about her is that she doesn't give you all the KC shit and great for those who want to bang and go.
This one I agree with you in general ... But she may reciprocate appropriately if you could bring on the charm, be patient & nice ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 17-11-2014, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Except for the french kissing aspect which is ultra selective as far as she is concern ... I dare to say her CAT150 standard repertoire is above-average ... I am sure you would agree as you have had her before ...

Unlike some jokers (especially those who have not contributed a single decent FR before) lurking around in this forum, I'm glad that you understand fully the usual caveat applies as far as bonking GL WL is concern ... Even ang pai commando WLs may also vary their treatment on their clients ...

Yes, she does not look attractive without intense makeup ...

This one I agree with you in general ... But she may reciprocate appropriately if you could bring on the charm, be patient & nice ...
Somehow i feel we just cannot click so i left it as it.....I'm a charmless man
Old 18-11-2014, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Cool The Charming Gentleman

Quote:
Somehow i feel we just cannot click so i left it as it.....I'm a charmless man
Don't be so modest mate...I believe u hv had and r still hving yrcharming way wif true blue hot GL150 ang pai mms eh!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1