The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 01-11-2017, 10:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
limelite deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Quickie Fr for Hanna RP :-

- Okt prompt response

-Location central. Room spacious and pleasant.

- GND look and sweet. Petite body, silky n slight fair.Boobs ard A-B, nipple protude type. Perky ass, i loike.

-Bbbj start with tongue-licked ur rod tease before blow.

- Licked her nipple and finger. Pussy wet oredi. Capped and pumped in missionary n doggy (that ass) till surrender.

- Gfe type. Shower for you. Chit-chat as understand simple english. Not time watcher.Feel like bonking gf student type.

- Thanks bro Rp for the arrangement.
Old 01-11-2017, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 12
greensgood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by husker View Post
has anyone tried p888's new "ang pai" jasmine yet?

https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=670610

price listed only as 100/1/45. means standard session is 200/2/90 ah? sia lah fucking premium sia
she looks nice man. someone try and let us know how it goes might do so myself on friday.
Old 01-11-2017, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Jaycob86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by husker View Post
has anyone tried p888's new "ang pai" jasmine yet?

https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=670610

price listed only as 100/1/45. means standard session is 200/2/90 ah? sia lah fucking premium sia
Premium price maybe service good? Haha
But according to photo if you take a good zoom on the 4th photo from top lef to right. U can see the complexion like not very good.

Just my point my of view
Old 01-11-2017, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 464 / Power: 12
jimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaronkoh View Post
Come on Jimmy!! Dont be like a girl heart!! As other bro's mention earliest there is other stable and girl for you. Can't blame stable and okt, is the luck hit or miss. Anyway, No point pick up any war in here.. Night dude.
Yeah, i moved on and stop patronizing such a fake stable, just want to help other bros out there before they get their hard earned money scammed by such a stable.

and well if we cant blame the okt or stable, who do we look towards for quality control? those fake FR that are written by clones? standard template and almost 10 pointer review.

peace out. just my opinion.
Old 02-11-2017, 12:16 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 432 / Power: 19
d1777 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterd1777 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterd1777 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterd1777 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterd1777 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

on monday nite i also kena big time lousy service from a girl, pay good money but service like fuck...
but okt is a good guy so never mind la, just treat it as i suay
anyway been suay all my life so doesn't really make a big diff
Old 02-11-2017, 01:34 AM
Rice Owner

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6455 / Power: 36
thaixrice has a reputation beyond reputethaixrice has a reputation beyond reputethaixrice has a reputation beyond reputethaixrice has a reputation beyond reputethaixrice has a reputation beyond reputethaixrice has a reputation beyond reputethaixrice has a reputation beyond reputethaixrice has a reputation beyond reputethaixrice has a reputation beyond reputethaixrice has a reputation beyond reputethaixrice has a reputation beyond repute

Naomi (Lustvegas)

Naomi (Lustvegas)

SWEET PRETTY FACE

FL Bio:
Naomi is from Sukhothai. Her thai name is call Nan. She is still a student currently now on term break.

Talent :
1) SYT
2) Pretty Face with Sharp Nose
3) Girlfriend Feeling

Summary :
Naomi greet me at the door wearing a black dress. First look she is quite captivating which falls into the category of SYT. Than she hold my hand and bring me to her room. Had a small ice breaking, she speak little English but if you can speak Thai I think will be a lot better for the whole session. After ice breaking she hug me tightly at the bed and both of us just cuddle awhile before proceeding to bath. Bathing was SOP. After that, proceed to start the session. The whole session was not bad and she moan too. She told me that she like fingering and I start to finger her from slow to later fast pace and later can hear water sound "piak" "piak".

Rating :
Looks : 10/10 ( She is a Thai Girl Eye Candy. Feature of her face is smooth and she have a sharp nose. Beautiful long hair)

Body : 8/10 ( Thai tanned. Slim and no tummy IMO. Smooth and soft skin )

Boobs : 7/10 ( Not for boobs lover. Small boob with dark brown nipple )

GFE : 8/10 ( She got put in effort for her GFE. Will hug, cuddle, sleep on your chest or etc. Can feel being pampered and love. Rather not bad for a first timer in this trade )

Frenching : 7/10 ( Lots of kisses with her )

BBBJ : 7/10 ( BBBJ was normal. Still there is room for improvement )

Fingering : 8/10 ( She definitely love being finger for sure. Finger her using 2 finger and water just flow out )

FJ : 7/10 ( She moan and the feeling of bonking is just like making it out with your GF the first time. Not commando but rather passionate )

RTF : For GFE can consider. Currently now I have other FL in mind

Conclusion :
Naomi is a gem have the sweet look of a girlfriend. Her GFE is also there as she will cuddle, hug and etc. So Bros who want to just relax and enjoy some girlfriend tender loving care can find her.
Old 02-11-2017, 01:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Riezboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Today second time kanna cui FL from same stable.Both FL is okt recommend one.First time give benefit of doubt,probably okt recommendation bad mood.Today he give me one old fl.Old liao nvm, servixe wan lan neh boring af sia.no kissing cap bj.wah wasted my time and money.Both time only used up one shot.rather waste the other shot then waste more of my time.
Old 02-11-2017, 02:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
clubposeidon666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobernite View Post
CP Rana,.started work today, second customer. New at this trade,but obviously not sexually innocent...I like, petite slim body....I like. Luscious lips.....I like. Delicious ....every part her. Passable English....stunning looked, much better than her photos....I like, i like.

Was an impromptu decision to find a bonk, texted okt n got quick arrangement for immediate spot with Rana.
Usual warm up climb up 4 floors...n greeted at the door by this stylish lady...my day lite up after much stress n frustration for the past week.

Small tentative chat ... looked a bit cold but gradually warmed up as I used honey to sweeten my words. Washed up n head to room...stared at the unbelievably pretty girl in front of me...she kind of uncertain how to start...but I sat her down n cont small talk..touching her slowly, then laid her down n kissed her luscious lips...soft n tender...I could spend the whole session just kissing...but slowly moved south...she did not like t be fingered, respected her n painted her till she squirm...she grab my head n shove her pussy up my face....went on for a while...then let her serve me ...bbbj, then cow girl...cannot tahan grab her against m y body n stood up lifting her ...she hung on tight as we cont in the position for a while then went into missionary n released after a few mins...panting n breathing hard...my thighs wet with her juice...spent the rest of the time chatting, hugging n kissing...like bf-bf....one of the few but totally enjoyable bonk....definitely will rtf.

Was so mesmerized that I nearly forgot to pay....so understand why some asked in advance....
Thanks bro for the FR.
Old 02-11-2017, 02:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 18
Reya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond repute

recently got any girl do AR? any recommendations?
Old 02-11-2017, 02:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 7
NickP deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casadick View Post
TRL Macy

I juz come back from a sexxion with this cute beautiful girl. Now inside uber write this cus she say no customer very poor thing lor. Actually I dun wan write because want to keep her. Dun want next time I find her and she sian or tired then not fun already. But I think she is good girl and hope she can go back with more money.
She has no customer... The okt never responds to my messages. I asked to book her, no response.
Old 02-11-2017, 06:58 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmypang View Post
steady lah bro, great FR u have for the girl from Doll88 immediately after not trying to side with them.

how can such OKT service be ranked 3 or 4 in Dome 1.... even 3 or 4th from bottom also cannot lah....
Later he will compose n sing a song for u after all he also said Thai Fairy was good lol...
Jokes aside, bro...many other stables here for u to patronise. Forget it n let it go liao la
Old 02-11-2017, 10:00 AM
Samster (A)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 7
rollypolly1234 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrollypolly1234 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrollypolly1234 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrLimBei View Post
Had Katty from Rolly Polly on sunday night
Thanks for arrangement.

Looks: 7/10 (some discount from pict, milfy look)
Shower: Alone( i do not mind this)
CBJ: 8/10 ( i pretty much enjoy this, can feel even with the condom)
Catbath: 6/10
FJ: 7/10( hardworking accommodating, her ass was nice to doggy, first shot ended with doggy, 2rd shot with a HJ as i was tired)
GFE: 6/10 (decent, able to communicate without use of google translate, loves to giggle alot)
RTF: 5/10 ( bro RP had many fuckable girls i wanna try hahaha )
Thanks for the FR bro
Old 02-11-2017, 10:01 AM
Samster (A)

rollypolly1234 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrollypolly1234 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrollypolly1234 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaronkoh View Post
Sorry for my late FR:
This is my First time trying out RP, Chooses Earn for the first visit... such a sweet gal..
Knocked on the door and was given a hug straight away with a long lasting kiss and follow up star kissing me and i was shocked! Conclusion this girl really loves to kiss and kiss and kiss.. as she did this the very first time I saw her.. She is the meaning for the word GFE.. Soon enough, our clothes were all over the floor. Towels on and proceeded to the toilet. I just love her free spirited nature. Even a shower session can turn out to be so much fun. Laughter filled the shower as Earn washed me well. Her pussy is clean and odourless,i licked and finger her and she was enjoying it to a climax with very soft and seductive moanings. Her breast is soft and nice which can fit perfectly into the palm of your hands. She also knows how to give a fantastic solid BBBJ with balls sucking, I was so turned on and we continued fucking in the bedroom she was moaning softly while riding my cock in the bedroom.I penetrated her pussy and the expression on her face was priceless! Don’t know if it’s pain or pleasure but we really had hot passionate sex just like lovers.after some rest i decided to go for a second round.i kiss her and she reply me back with a wet long passionate frenching..then i ride on top of her and started to pumped her slowly and gently,her moaning is super sweet!
Bro your towel had some smell pls do take note!! Anyway, i had enjoy my session wiht her.
Thanks for the FR bro
Old 02-11-2017, 10:02 AM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by limelite View Post
Quickie Fr for Hanna RP :-

- Okt prompt response

-Location central. Room spacious and pleasant.

- GND look and sweet. Petite body, silky n slight fair.Boobs ard A-B, nipple protude type. Perky ass, i loike.

-Bbbj start with tongue-licked ur rod tease before blow.

- Licked her nipple and finger. Pussy wet oredi. Capped and pumped in missionary n doggy (that ass) till surrender.

- Gfe type. Shower for you. Chit-chat as understand simple english. Not time watcher.Feel like bonking gf student type.

- Thanks bro Rp for the arrangement.
Thanks for the FR bro
Old 02-11-2017, 01:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 7
toyori deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Name: Wawa from Doll88

Looks 8.5/10 :
Exactly like the photo provided, sweet looking and friendly.

Attitude/GFE 9/10 :
Attitude and GFE was very high, when I enter, she ask if If I wanted to drink some water, asked if I had just finished my work (as I was dressed in formal wear) She showed concern and asked if was tired and such. Before and after the session, we engaged in many small chats and constantly teasing each other. Her command of english is good and thus i really find her friendly and enjoyed having a conversation with her.

Body 8.5/10 :
Very nice figure with a perky butt and meat in the right places.

Boobs:
E cupped , although enhanced, but still good and soft to grab , couldnt tolerate the opportunity to reach out to grab and fondle her boobs! During showering I played around with her large boobs and she gave out soft seductive moans.

Shower 8/10 :
Lots of cuddling and hanky panky. Gave me a good wash down and a good catbath.

Frenching 8/10 :
With loads of tongue action and kissing and cuddling.

BBBJ 8.5/10 :
She knows how to control speed and has great suction. Constantly fondling and cradling my balls as she is giving me BBBJ.

AR:
Yes. As she is good and prominent in frenching with loads of tongue action, you can expect that she does a good job in AR too!

FJ 9/10 :
Started off in cow girl position as she started in a squatting position whilst my hand reached out and grabed her huge boobs, after that we switched to missionary position, she reached out to play with my nipples as I pound her harder so does the tone of her seductive moans. Before long in uncapped and unloaded all into her mouth.

RTF :
YES!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1