The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 14-07-2011, 11:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 20
DavidFox468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDavidFox468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lord View Post
Wah now i must take tips from you.

So bro give us FR please
Asked her where she is from ( I already knew she is an Indon by looking at her - not difficult right?), asked her if she was free right now, she was carrying a full shopping bag so obviously going back to her home, told her I just needed 10 minutes for ice cream in my car and I would pay her $$$$ to help her family and she agreed.

Got into my back seat, pulled down my pants and she did her thing. Not too bad, moaning gently. unhooked her bra, definitely D cuppers, sucked her nipples and she was already high, felt her warm pussy through her shorts and we both enjoyed ourselves.

I am SMS her now and will see her again next week.
Old 14-07-2011, 11:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 20
DavidFox468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDavidFox468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lweiss100 View Post
Bro Portawa,

Not sure its a great idea. Too close for comfort. Too easy to create trouble relationship turned sour. I don't know your status, the last thing you want is her friends to sabo you some more than you can handle.

It's usually best that the maid do not know where you live. TO avoid any issues and embarrassments.

So my view, is ...not recommended. Just my some cents.
Completely agree. I was screwing an Indon in my condo and when I was walking around with my wife downstairs, the maid would suddenly appear and walk past us, coughing. Fortunately she left soon after.
Old 14-07-2011, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12154 / Power: 24
shctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond repute

Never fuck a maid whom know where you stay.... lot of trouble in the making.

Just find one maid; Fcuk and forget.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidFox468 View Post
Completely agree. I was screwing an Indon in my condo and when I was walking around with my wife downstairs, the maid would suddenly appear and walk past us, coughing. Fortunately she left soon after.
Owe 2nd rd - Lookingaround, kopigaogao, MikeCarl, 222nge, undergroundtree, Jay Chou, Hamka, exactmatxspeed, solopop, aurahiongka, ejectjoy; loneyheart, randily, bigbirdbird, Botakhead2, and few others - no space to write in signature but recorded.
Old 15-07-2011, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 15
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

wah really learning from you sia

You so garang and daring ah

i got no balls to directly ask the girl for ice cream even if i paying leh....

just meet girl and straight away ask ah.... wah nice....

so how much did u tip

Quote:
Asked her where she is from ( I already knew she is an Indon by looking at her - not difficult right?), asked her if she was free right now, she was carrying a full shopping bag so obviously going back to her home, told her I just needed 10 minutes for ice cream in my car and I would pay her $$$$ to help her family and she agreed.

Got into my back seat, pulled down my pants and she did her thing. Not too bad, moaning gently. unhooked her bra, definitely D cuppers, sucked her nipples and she was already high, felt her warm pussy through her shorts and we both enjoyed ourselves.

I am SMS her now and will see her again next week.
Old 15-07-2011, 12:22 AM
Samster

The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

Hmmmm another freaking great outing today....

Loaded with professionals.

did one today.....

Really nice body.... nice shape and fuckin sexy dressing

oh my when i went to pick her up already cannot tahan

decided to convert her to my gf.....

have been chatting her up since sunday.....

and see today first day first show ...... raided her pussy.....

who say professionals cannot be raided on day 1

now this one gonne be an expensive affair

her married sis is also here
Old 15-07-2011, 12:29 AM
Samster

guys u wont believe what happen today

i was supposed to meet this girl today the pretty one who is now my gf.

then last night till this afternoon big fight.....

so she refused to c me

then after that i called one of my girls who i had just fucked two weeks back.... and never met since

she gladly agreed and came all the way from woodlands to kallang when my first girl called me to tell me that she is sorry and wants to c me

so ended up i gave the first one $50 for her travelling expenses

just to make her happy..

actually she is very good in bed...

so must keep this one. hence the travel allowance

also not good karma to call and not meet

so decided to meet own up and pay
Old 15-07-2011, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

You're THE MAN
Old 15-07-2011, 12:42 AM
Samster

That maid was playful. U r lucky.

If she wanted to create trouble for u wrt ur wife u would be in deep shit...

Quote:
Old 15-07-2011, 12:43 AM
Samster

My Lord Your Excellency our Beloved President S.B.Y. thank you for having paid a visit to our thread.

We are deeply honoured.

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B.Y.1 View Post
You're THE MAN
Old 15-07-2011, 12:45 AM
Samster

Lots of bros have upped me recently.

My inbox also flooded.

So those bros who have not got contacts yet from me and have already upped me... please kindly wait.

I will surely respond.

newbies... please do not waste ur time and mine...

recently got a lot of newbies asking for contacts....
Old 15-07-2011, 01:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 13
Onederland deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyOnederland deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi Bro I would like to join the fun too
Old 15-07-2011, 01:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

http://news.xin.msn.com/en/singapore...mentid=5047502

Maid gets 3 months’ jail for false rape report

SINGAPORE: Her accusations could have landed an innocent man in deep trouble.

Even though Rohatin, an Indonesian maid, had consensual sex with an unnamed Turkish man, she later made a police report on 26 December last year, claiming that he had raped her on three occasions.

The 33—year—old domestic helper went to the Bedok Police Division Headquarters and gave the false information to Staff Sergeant Chng Shaw Meng who launched an investigation soon afterwards.

Rohatin admitted in a district court on Thursday that she had lied to the authorities and was sentenced to three months’ jail.

The court heard that the man, whose name is unknown, had promised to employ her as his maid after she confided her problems to him on 22 December 2010.

But the man, who has other girlfriends, broke his promise and spurned Rohatin, who then plotted revenge.

She told police that the man had raped her on 24 and 25 December so that he would get in trouble with the law.

— CNA/ir
Old 15-07-2011, 02:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
tooman1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hmmmm another freaking great outing today....

Loaded with professionals.

did one today.....

Really nice body.... nice shape and fuckin sexy dressing

oh my when i went to pick her up already cannot tahan

decided to convert her to my gf.....

have been chatting her up since sunday.....

and see today first day first show ...... raided her pussy.....

who say professionals cannot be raided on day 1

now this one gonne be an expensive affair

her married sis is also here
Quote:
guys u wont believe what happen today

i was supposed to meet this girl today the pretty one who is now my gf.

then last night till this afternoon big fight.....

so she refused to c me

then after that i called one of my girls who i had just fucked two weeks back.... and never met since

she gladly agreed and came all the way from woodlands to kallang when my first girl called me to tell me that she is sorry and wants to c me

so ended up i gave the first one $50 for her travelling expenses

just to make her happy..

actually she is very good in bed...

so must keep this one. hence the travel allowance

also not good karma to call and not meet

so decided to meet own up and pay
Next time you need help call me....
Old 15-07-2011, 08:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 554 / Power: 20
CKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to all

Quote:
where u get ur FBs from? tips please?
in the interest of this thread, have PM-ed u
Old 15-07-2011, 11:44 AM
Samster

Cheers bro. Nice pm. Enjoyed readin it

Quote:
Originally Posted by CKee View Post
in the interest of this thread, have PM-ed u
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1