The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 21-10-2017, 05:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 8
doll88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydoll88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by madcat79 View Post
Had a supper session with August, he's my FR:

OKT: 9/10
- Super responsive, prompt and pro.

Looks on Gem: 8/10
- Prettier then pics cos look more natural. Sweet Milf that come in fun-size.

Boobs: 7/10
- Natural but a lil small. Soft and nice to squeeze

Painting: 10/10
- Super sensitive, damn turn-on heading her moan and seeing her his squirm and gyrate! When u heard her moans build up, that's when u start to finger her, she'll go WILD

Bbbj: 11/10
- Think after painting her, she went into overdrive and returned the favor! Damn syiok!!

Fj: 11/10
- She already in the mood liao, no need KY, she already dripping wet from the early session, said in nicely, but damn tight! Very accomodating!

GFE: 10/10
- She cuddles up to u like a kitten cuddles up to its mother after feeding, seriously feel like we know each other for very long. Chatty but sensual!

Rtf: 9/10
- Reason why i gave it a 9 was because i'm keen to try bro Fino's other girls, but wouldn't mind going for August again. Treat her well bros, and she will be treating you like a king!!!
Thanks madcat79 for the FR on August
Old 21-10-2017, 07:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 8
doll88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydoll88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumpRanger View Post
FR Honey from Doll 88

I had Honey when she last visited our welcoming shores 4 months ago so this is a repeat visit.
It was Deepavali day and I wanted to try some Karma Sutra positions with Honey plus AJ.

Location: Condo in Pulau Ubin…..oh, wait…that was the other stable. Please ask the okt.

Managed to reach the location in time using public transport plus walking. Knocked on the door and the door opened but no girl. Honey was hiding behind it. Entered and was delighted that the room was uber spacious. Much better than the infamous KL Hotel where she last stayed.

Face:
IMO naturally pretty, no make up. Can see a few blemishes or acne scars. Long hair.

Body:
Honey is a tall girl, maybe 1.65 to 1.70 meters. Slim by with a nice curvy ass, natural boobs but not big. Pussy hair trimmed. Typical Thai tan. I later found out while she was fucking me cowboy she had given birth before. Her abdomen gave it away. Having said that I could not tell she was a mother of a two-year old boy. Her body is really good.
Anyway Honey recognised me from my last visit and gave me a hug. I gave the money to Honey (no money no honey right?) and told her I wanted AJ. She said she had not been assfucked since her last visit to Singapore 4 months ago. In fact her last tour was the first time she had experienced anal sex. She wanted the extra money so she lost her anal virginity in KL hotel by some lucky bugger in this forum and continued thereon. She said the first time was “jeb maaaaaaaak!” meaning “hurt a lot”.

Shower was SOP but the shower room had no handheld shower head. Instead it has a fixed rain shower head above which makes showering together somewhat awkward.

Action:
First of all she likes her room dark when having sex. However I managed to persuade her to open the curtains a bit to let in some sunlight.

On the bed we chit chat a bit before we started our sexxion. Her blowjob was pretty good but I am the type of guy that has difficulty shooting my load during a blowjob. I asked for 69 and Honey jokingly said “No”. With her pussy and asshole mere inches away from my mouth I licked and probed both orifices until her pussy was dripping wet and she had to get a tissue to wipe my mouth. I spread her asscheeks so I can assrim her deep with my tongue. She returned the favour by giving me an assrim too. I noticed that her anus is now a funnel shape which always indicate the person has regular anal sex. However the funnel is still small and not as big as those who have done it for months.
Honey finally cannot take it anymore and took out the condom and bagged me. She applied lots of KY and laid down which I took missionary position. For somebody who did not had anal sex for 4 months my dick slid smoothly into her rectum. I started slowly thinking she needs time to adapt. After a minute I increased my rate and was soon pile driving my dick in her ass. Compared to my first experience with her months ago she seems to enjoy ass fucking a lot more.
I flipped her over to doggy position and sodomized her sweet asshole again. I was slamming her ass and she was loving it! Then I moved her over to the full-length wall mirror for standing doggy. Slipped my dick inside her ass and pump her like there was no tomorrow. I asked her “Siao mai?” and she said yes. Pull out the dick and fingerfuck her ass while frenching her. Put dick back in again and went for the final stretch. Her ass went piak-piak as my reached my point of no return and spewed out my cum juice.
Honey took out my condom and we proceed to the shower for a quick cleanup.
I am one-shot kind of guy (too old) so I cannot cum a second time within 90 minutes although my last visit I managed to fucked Honey twice. It was a memorable achievement.
We chit-chat and I later went down on her and gave her a good cunnilingus and fingering her G-Spot until she came. During the last twenty minutes I asked her for a blowjob so I can CIM. However, I found it difficult to cum a second time, so after about 15 minutes I said to her “Mai pen rai”. Went to clean up in the shower, dressed up and say bye-bye to lovely Honey.
THANKS bro RumpRanger for the fr on honey
Old 21-10-2017, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 886 / Power: 15
hornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to behold
Re: RTF: MIGEL from Regent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaporiserz View Post
BUT... After I try Nutty la. Too little time, too many distraction. Guess I really need to plan my schedule properly so as not to miss any in my list. [/SIZE]
Wah bro, you should check out Nutty, my previous time with her is good, damn vocal, I hope I can find time to see her soon before she leaves also, one of my favorite girls
Old 21-10-2017, 09:25 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
MrLimBei is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Had Apple from Rolly Polly Bro

Thank you for arranging

Looks: 7/10 (identical to photo, abit discount from angle)
Shower: Shower alone, but i am ok with that 0/10
Catbath: 5/10 (neutral, as she dont french) , no painting as well
CBJ: 8/10 (As advertised, good suction man!)
FJ: 8/10 (an initiative girl, playful, reminds me of my ex gf)
GFE: 10/10 (chatty, mischievous girl, will tease you, put in effort to know you. will talk about her life etc etc) able to communicate w/o google translate, average english standard
Chatty: 10/10 (haha super chatty girl, if bros love chatty girl as companion, recommended!)
RTF: 5/10 ( there are more girls available i wanna try)

Overall recommended for bros who loves playful and chatty girl for companion.
Old 21-10-2017, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1495 / Power: 7
Vaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud of
Re: RTF: MIGEL from Regent

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornydude View Post
Wah bro, you should check out Nutty, my previous time with her is good, damn vocal, I hope I can find time to see her soon before she leaves also, one of my favorite girls
Wonder if she does Tarma with MIGEL.
Old 22-10-2017, 12:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
wyald deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Since my resources is limited, I'm always relying on the FR before decided for which girl I will chiong.

The legendary guy that always provide great and 90% accuracy FR which is MalayDevil and Yashiro which I barely saw their name nowadays, but now the new legend has been born KOC88 (wondering why a lot of people been blasting him for his great sharing) and at the same time he spoiled the market because I've realized most of the girl he commented on will jack up the price, LOL.

Anyway, After reading one of the KOC88 FR for Vivian from Sex sense, I didn't think twice to book her. The experience? Almost perfect body (That ass thou) Perfect round and curvy body. Her service is top notch almost like my real GF.

I will not bother to leave a point here, many other bro and KOC88 has provided a very accurate number on her.

Cheers to the new legend KOC88, Keep chionging and sharing.
Old 22-10-2017, 12:31 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6339 / Power: 18
dreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond repute

RTF FR for Molly from Angels' Aura

https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=668687

After my previous wonderful session with her. I just couldn't help it but to find her again as need to let go of all the stress I had for the past few days

Her GFE is simply in the top tier grade. The moment she open the door for me, she already start to hug me so tightly. Feel good to be honest. Throughout the whole session you feel like you are in another dimension where just want the time to flow slowly and enjoy every moment with her

Went in the room and she bring me to her bed and sit, after that she sit on my lap and talk to me and also she start to go in slow pace and grind on my lap. As I wear short pant, I can feel her lovely warm "oyster" while she is grinding

Proceed to bath, she wash my 2IC gently and start to stroke it. I just move my hand to her boobs and start to fondle on it with soap. During bath we tease and play with each other so much, like couple like that. One thing I like about Molly is her cleanliness. She very took care of her cleanliness and also took care yours too.

After bath, we cuddle in the bed and start to french and heavy petting with each other. Same thing, I just like missionary with her as I just the view of her boob moving while pumping her and also at the same time can suck and grab her boobs. At my second shot she let me tits fuck her and later allow me to cum all over her boobs. The feeling is so great.

Went to bath and start to dress up. Before I left she even hug and cuddle with me and keep eye contact with me. Feel very good the feeling. Haha

I left the place with all my stress gone and a very happy man.

Definitely will RTF her before she leave. Even she come back again will RTF her for sure.
Old 22-10-2017, 01:32 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
XavC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Dear if Doll88

Location: central and revamped, a nice and discreet environment
Shower: insist on showering together with u and foreplay starts in the shower with grinding and teasing
Looks: definitely a head turner with body and boobs to die for
BBBJ: she knows how to tease and gave a good bbbj, com available but did not try
FJ: tight and soft moans, SOP here

Overall a good experience and worthy of RTF, think she still has 1 more week to go only.
Old 22-10-2017, 01:33 AM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5385 / Power: 16
doubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond repute

Vivian is really something. Can't go wrong with her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyald View Post
Since my resources is limited, I'm always relying on the FR before decided for which girl I will chiong.

The legendary guy that always provide great and 90% accuracy FR which is MalayDevil and Yashiro which I barely saw their name nowadays, but now the new legend has been born KOC88 (wondering why a lot of people been blasting him for his great sharing) and at the same time he spoiled the market because I've realized most of the girl he commented on will jack up the price, LOL.

Anyway, After reading one of the KOC88 FR for Vivian from Sex sense, I didn't think twice to book her. The experience? Almost perfect body (That ass thou) Perfect round and curvy body. Her service is top notch almost like my real GF.

I will not bother to leave a point here, many other bro and KOC88 has provided a very accurate number on her.

Old 22-10-2017, 09:36 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Thanks for this huge endorsement. I am NO legend, just a chiongster who shares though some people simply does not like it if I DONT go to their "preferred" stables so to them, I "promote stables" lol. I decide where to go to and who to bonk, no genius here can dictate my choices, however, "senior" they ARE.
As "seniors", at the very least learn how to respect and stop taking unnecessary digs at what I do. At least I can touch my heart and sleep well knowing I am not so "cheapo" to take discounted prices for bonking FLs.
I have a large "ignore" list cos too many smart alecks are simply contaminating my eyes and ears!!!

Back to "New" aka Vivian...
Had my 2nd RTF with Vivian. Overnight on Friday night. (Record so far with her, 1x1.5hr session, 1x3hrs session and 1x8hrs session)
As you know by now, this lil Siamese dynamite can do a lot of physical "damage" in 1.5, so imagine my 8 hours plus almost zero sleep, full bloodied sex fest with Miss Little Hottie ass. She should have 8 more days left and most unlikely to extend..of coz i know la since I believe I talked the most to her lol...
I spent the whole of Saturday recuperating
Be good to her, imo she deserves respect for going all out in her work.

3 simple tips if u want to have a great time with her.
1. Do not ask her for RAW. Respect her.
2. Have some personal hygiene, she mai chope kissing "smelly" mouths. Who does???
3. Talk fitness regime, talk beauty care with her during rest time. She loves it.

Oh, 3 sessions liao and she has managed to reclaim "my best bonk for 2017" from herself again lol. She is my perfect 10

Are you talking about the "Yashlro" whose FRs always include "mini Yashlro"?. i followed his FRs a lot in LSB fyi!!!
Happy bonking weekend na!!!
Old 22-10-2017, 09:54 AM
I love bullet

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7871 / Power: 60
Bullet168 has a reputation beyond reputeBullet168 has a reputation beyond reputeBullet168 has a reputation beyond reputeBullet168 has a reputation beyond reputeBullet168 has a reputation beyond reputeBullet168 has a reputation beyond reputeBullet168 has a reputation beyond reputeBullet168 has a reputation beyond reputeBullet168 has a reputation beyond reputeBullet168 has a reputation beyond reputeBullet168 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

The legendary guy that always provide great and 90% accuracy FR which is MalayDevil and Yashiro which I barely saw their name nowadays, but now

Welcome you to SBF. You mention about those legend in LSB, actually there are all here and their legency remained. Some was here with another nick, just like me. I am known as luissuarezlfc over there. Some still use the same nick. Do a search and you will know. I understand that most of them still active in cheonging but just change to a different playground.

Back in action, better than ever
Old 22-10-2017, 10:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 21
Mr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
Thanks for this huge endorsement. I am NO legend, just a chiongster who shares though some people simply does not like it if I DONT go to their "preferred" stables so to them, I "promote stables" lol. I decide where to go to and who to bonk, no genius here can dictate my choices, however, "senior" they ARE.
As "seniors", at the very least learn how to respect and stop taking unnecessary digs at what I do. At least I can touch my heart and sleep well knowing I am not so "cheapo" to take discounted prices for bonking FLs.
I have a large "ignore" list cos too many smart alecks are simply contaminating my eyes and ears!!!

Back to "New" aka Vivian...
Had my 2nd RTF with Vivian. Overnight on Friday night. (Record so far with her, 1x1.5hr session, 1x3hrs session and 1x8hrs session)
As you know by now, this lil Siamese dynamite can do a lot of physical "damage" in 1.5, so imagine my 8 hours plus almost zero sleep, full bloodied sex fest with Miss Little Hottie ass. She should have 8 more days left and most unlikely to extend..of coz i know la since I believe I talked the most to her lol...
I spent the whole of Saturday recuperating
Be good to her, imo she deserves respect for going all out in her work.

3 simple tips if u want to have a great time with her.
1. Do not ask her for RAW. Respect her.
2. Have some personal hygiene, she mai chope kissing "smelly" mouths. Who does???
3. Talk fitness regime, talk beauty care with her during rest time. She loves it.

Oh, 3 sessions liao and she has managed to reclaim "my best bonk for 2017" from herself again lol. She is my perfect 10

Are you talking about the "Yashlro" whose FRs always include "mini Yashlro"?. i followed his FRs a lot in LSB fyi!!!
Happy bonking weekend na!!!
Awesome fr. Could not acheive any slots for this upcoming
"Ang pai" or already is an "ang pai"

U mean many guys ask her for raw is war. Scary man. If she allows means she also allows all or most..lol..recently vert difficult to spot or locate gems as some bros will like to keep for themselves..back to the oldies..any ideas are these former ang pais coming back

1) xiaojie from emmanuel..wow..advance booking will be full
3 days upon arrival once news bleak out she is back

Verdict: 20 percent chance of her revival in sg unless her tirak is bankrupt

2) nadia from dreamz88..i had a really good time with her.
A solid 90mins + 10mins of injury time until okt probe and ask her..have u forgotten u had a cust waiting..

Verdict: 18.88% of revival as she she doing well with her fashion model car show business..and unless her tirak give her the greenlight

3) preaw from siamescort..alot of reviews that her service is poor..but i got awesome service...maybe is first blood

Verdict: 0.88% unless takshin can bail her out!!!
Old 22-10-2017, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 9
Keiko104 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKeiko104 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Target mint , nutty and migel !!
Old 22-10-2017, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 12
valenciasammysa is a Helpful and Caring Samstervalenciasammysa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Audi of Emmanuelle.

OKT have change his web URL due to some blocking.
www.emmanuellehome.com

Door opened and was greeted with a smile and enter her room
We talk for a long times to break the ice . We get undress & proceed to the washroom to wash up. She helps me to wash up and dry me clean too. We then proceed to bed . She kissed me softly and I was groping her breast . She proceed to my lil bro to do a blow job , one words it was magnificent ! She do it slowly , but with a strong suction and wet sloppy feeling . I was engrossed with the feeling that I make a little moan , she then start to cap me and do a cow girl , she is grinding & riding like a pro . I then turn her to bonk her missionary , she ask me to bonk her harder and harder each times, with her sexy moan which sound so original, I get so excited that I feel like shooting my juices out , but i just turn her so I can do doggy , I bonked her real hard and I came not long after bonking her.

It was a nice session

Face: 9/10 (Sexy Seductive Face with big sharp eye)
Body: 8/10 (No Tummy, No tattoo with booty ass and sexy leg)
Boobs: 9/10 (Natural, Firm & Perky)
Pussy : 9/0 (shaven, wet & super Tight)
BBBJ: 9/10 (Wet Sloppy With Bubbles)
FJ: 9/10 (Cow Girl / Missionary & Doggy)
GFE: 9.5/10 (Totally Girlfriend Feeling/ Not Rushy)
RTF : Yes, If I Have The Money
Old 22-10-2017, 10:46 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.romance View Post
Awesome fr. Could not acheive any slots for this upcoming
"Ang pai" or already is an "ang pai"

U mean many guys ask her for raw is war. Scary man. If she allows means she also allows all or most..lol..recently vert difficult to spot or locate gems as some bros will like to keep for themselves..back to the oldies..any ideas are these former ang pais coming back

1) xiaojie from emmanuel..wow..advance booking will be full
3 days upon arrival once news bleak out she is back

Verdict: 20 percent chance of her revival in sg unless her tirak is bankrupt

2) nadia from dreamz88..i had a really good time with her.
A solid 90mins + 10mins of injury time until okt probe and ask her..have u forgotten u had a cust waiting..

Verdict: 18.88% of revival as she she doing well with her fashion model car show business..and unless her tirak give her the greenlight

3) preaw from siamescort..alot of reviews that her service is poor..but i got awesome service...maybe is first blood

Verdict: 0.88% unless takshin can bail her out!!!
According to Vivan and her OKT, one JOKER asked for raw cos he has no feel when wearing a CD...i am sure she has a lot of feel for (in her words) a ugly face and his smelly mouth lor lolzzzzzzzzzz....
Dont know abt XJ or Nadia but...
As for Preaw, it would take a lot guts to bonk her again knowing by now she dismembered a human being...
And dear Thaksin cannot save himself for the time being

Dont say i NO share hor lol (it was meant for my personal consumption viewing only but what the heck la)...The Vivian hot ASS!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1