The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 21-10-2017, 11:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 444 / Power: 18
Mr. Man is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr. Man is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr. Man is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr. Man is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr. Man is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: (cunt) King's Latest Party Gals

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Yes Tommy always said fully booked till 7 or 8pm
She’s so popular huh....more determined to try her
Old 21-10-2017, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 14
sashangel is one of the Best!sashangel is one of the Best!sashangel is one of the Best!sashangel is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Man View Post
I’ve been trying to try Selina at least 4 times but everytime I go to the house in the evening, OKT said she’s fully booked. Anyone knows why? Even more urge to try her.
Same here. Tried to look for her several times but always booked. Gave up eventually. Kindly share your experience on if she is really that good or worth the trouble waiting for, should you get the chance to bonk her. There are so many girls around and I wonder if it is another over rated case ?
Old 21-10-2017, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
SemiRetired deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can anyone confirm whether 1612 Amy’s nipples can play or cannot play ah? If cannot then don’t waste time.

Thanks in advance.
Old 22-10-2017, 12:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

I also have been unable to bonk Selina for some time. She is always booked three to four sessions at a go. Have one or two fellas who even regularly book her for seven sessions. Surely this is clear indication that she is not overrated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sashangel View Post
Same here. Tried to look for her several times but always booked. Gave up eventually. Kindly share your experience on if she is really that good or worth the trouble waiting for, should you get the chance to bonk her. There are so many girls around and I wonder if it is another over rated case ?
Old 22-10-2017, 02:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 14
sashangel is one of the Best!sashangel is one of the Best!sashangel is one of the Best!sashangel is one of the Best!

So she just have to serve 1 or 2 customers per day.
Old 22-10-2017, 09:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: (cunt) King's Latest Party Gals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Man View Post
She’s so popular huh....more determined to try her
At first very determine to book her

But after many attempts failed then finally gave up
Old 23-10-2017, 10:34 PM
Samster

Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Two newbies started in 1612 today - Tina and Angela. Was there before 1pm to try either one first blood but nabei, someone beat me to it and took both of them first blood tarma knn. Fella emerged with a big smile on his face.

I took Angela. Brief FR (without points rating) as follows.

Name: Angela, or An Qi
Origin: Near Beijing (Hunan?)
Looks: Roundish face, very pleasant features. Great smile, looks like a young tai tai. Reminds me of this Jap AV actress with a huge rack (can't recall her name)
Body: Slightly voluptuous, smooth and fair complexion, 1.65m in heels, abt 52kg, hair shoulder length (didn't really pay attention).
Boobs: 34D, that's what she told me. Small light brown knobs. Boobs were perky not droopy. Firm and natural to the touch and grab. Had a great time sucking those mammaries.
Pussy: Well maintained slight bush. Told her to trim just a little bit more.
Frenching: Yes, can live in France but pls suck a mint beforehand, esp if you smoke. Speaks passable English too.
Foreplay: Had a quick but satisfying BBBJ in the shower. Still new to this so pls give her some time. Catbath all over. More BBBJ on the bed with her licking and caressing my sacs. Shiok! B2B hugging and groping and frenching, her skin felt real nice pressed against mine.
Painting: Fwoah! I really salute Angela. My first few tentative licks got her all heated up mighty fast. She started breathing and heaving hard real fast. I had a kinky request which she obliged; I lay on the bed face up between her knees and tongued her. That got her off her rocks fast and pretty soon she was having a grand time fucking my face. And the juice was simply awesome!
Fucking: All positions welcome. Came as her pussy spasmed and clenched my dick.
Other services available but I didn't try: CIM, COB, AR with cap.
RTF: confirm yes!

Last edited by Doomas; 23-10-2017 at 10:51 PM.
Old 23-10-2017, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
vivocity deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
... RTF: confirm yes! ...
Now I cannot sleep sleep liao
Old 23-10-2017, 11:40 PM
Samster

You can always sleep at 2pm tomorrow

But pls remember hor, she still newbie so you need to tell her what you want.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivocity View Post
Now I cannot sleep sleep liao
Old 24-10-2017, 01:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Name: Angela, or An Qi
Origin: Near Beijing (Hunan?)
Looks: Roundish face, very pleasant features. Great smile, looks like a young tai tai. Reminds me of this Jap AV actress with a huge rack (can't recall her name)
Body: Slightly voluptuous, smooth and fair complexion, 1.65m in heels, abt 52kg, hair shoulder length (didn't really pay attention).
Boobs: 34D, that's what she told me. Small light brown knobs. Boobs were perky not droopy. Firm and natural to the touch and grab. Had a great time sucking those mammaries.
Pussy: Well maintained slight bush. Told her to trim just a little bit more.
Frenching: Yes, can live in France but pls suck a mint beforehand, esp if you smoke. Speaks passable English too.
Foreplay: Had a quick but satisfying BBBJ in the shower. Still new to this so pls give her some time. Catbath all over. More BBBJ on the bed with her licking and caressing my sacs. Shiok! B2B hugging and groping and frenching, her skin felt real nice pressed against mine.
Painting: Fwoah! I really salute Angela. My first few tentative licks got her all heated up mighty fast. She started breathing and heaving hard real fast. I had a kinky request which she obliged; I lay on the bed face up between her knees and tongued her. That got her off her rocks fast and pretty soon she was having a grand time fucking my face. And the juice was simply awesome!
Fucking: All positions welcome. Came as her pussy spasmed and clenched my dick.
Other services available but I didn't try: CIM, COB, AR with cap.
Seems like most, or perhaps all of the 1612 gals provide AR with cap only if they are willing to do AR.

And this goes back to the previous Bobo (the 2015 one) days, as far as I know.
Old 24-10-2017, 03:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
nutman38 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by sashangel View Post
I got Selina twice early this year.
1st time i have her, i do not have to wait at all.
2nd time, i waited for 20 mins.
No doubt she is a service queen.
Good service, chatty, some GFE.
However, she is really not my type.
As i find her eyes too big for me...lolz.
Old 25-10-2017, 01:41 AM
Samster

Had Tina today. My heart still pumping furiously.

Name: Tina
Origin: Dunno, didn't ask
Looks: Quite sharp features. Reminded me of a 20+ yo Malaysian CK. Complexion acceptable, when your dick is in a tight hole, complexion matters not. Shoulder length wavy hair. And oh those sexy luscious lips. Very lively eyes.
Personality: Vivacious cheeky personaility. Like a slutty ah lian sex siren who can cuss you in public "kua simi lanjiao" but behind closed doors suddenly becomes a vulnerable kitten.
Body: Slim with slightly toned thighs. Abt 1.65m in heels, maybe 48kg. Very inviting ass.
Boobs: 34C. If they were enhanced, compliments to her surgeon cz they felt damn real and nice to grab. Small pinkish knobs.
Pussy: Neat enough with slight bush. Slippery wet when I was done.
Frenching: Yes, can live in the French suburbs. You need to initiate or ask tho, she not used to frenching cz she from KTV line and ah tiong men don't french. Speaks simple ang mo.
Foreplay: Short BBBJ in the shower. Slurped my nipples followed by more BBBJ on the bed, and a little deep throat. Sucked me till I thought I would spurt. Found out why someone felt slight teeth; her pre-molars are slightly pointy. Told her and she said she would try to improve.
Painting: Nabei, shiok sia! Being from the KTV line she seldom gets licked good and so her down south is relatively oral virgin ground. Got her high real fast and her whites of her eyes were showing. Must have spent 20 mins licking her until I was rewarded by the sight of her abs clenching into a long ridge down. Fucking wet. The way she gently grasped my head and arms as I licked away made me feel damn man.
Fucking: All positions welcome. Her pussy clenched my dick in a vice grip, like that how not to wave white flag?
Other services available but I didn't try: CIM, COB, AR with cap. Other requests she said she will try to entertain as long as not outrageous.
Old 25-10-2017, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 444 / Power: 18
Mr. Man is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr. Man is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr. Man is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr. Man is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr. Man is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
At first very determine to book her

But after many attempts failed then finally gave up
Haha. Thanks bro. She must be really popular. I’ll just pop in the house and ask every time I visit GL, if not available then l’ll try other girls.
Old 30-10-2017, 12:03 AM
Samster

Had a hardcorish RTF with Tina a few days ago. After inflicting an intense tongue-lashing on her, I was kneeling on the bed to reach for the cap. Tina slid her body upside down against mine such that her shoulders were on the bed while her pussy was at my mouth. Seemed she wanted the tongue lashing to continue, hence her yoga pose, which I gladly obliged

Fellow newbie Angela was doing well too. She kept signing in the book. She and Bobo must be neck to neck.

Sisi was off that day haizzz.

Amy and Michelle not doing too bad as well. Obviously a case of different strokes for different blokes for the blokes who didn't have a fun time with them.

Bing bing also doing well enough. Was a bit concerned for her as she had a slow start.

Selina no need to say.
Old 30-10-2017, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Had a hardcorish RTF with Tina a few days ago. After inflicting an intense tongue-lashing on her, I was kneeling on the bed to reach for the cap. Tina slid her body upside down against mine such that her shoulders were on the bed while her pussy was at my mouth. Seemed she wanted the tongue lashing to continue, hence her yoga pose, which I gladly obliged

Fellow newbie Angela was doing well too. She kept signing in the book. She and Bobo must be neck to neck.

Sisi was off that day haizzz.

Amy and Michelle not doing too bad as well. Obviously a case of different strokes for different blokes for the blokes who didn't have a fun time with them.

Bing bing also doing well enough. Was a bit concerned for her as she had a slow start.

Selina no need to say.
Bobo and Sisi, I honestly have to give 9 and 8 upon 10 respectively.

Rare to find two girls I enjoy so much in one house.

Hope tommy keeps it up in bringing in fair, cute and busty type for my appetite
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1