The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 18-10-2017, 11:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 510 / Power: 23
simnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of light
Re: L8h43

G12

Had her for a few times as like her exotic thai look and she is not the fair type.
She is slim type hoh

Inverted nipples which will potrude if there enough fine tuning on them, ha ha

Only do CBJ for me and FJ is 6/10.

She does not like me to be on top as I weigh more than 100 kg, ha ha..

Overall, a good bonk.
Old 18-10-2017, 11:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
Lorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of light

I had made a FR on G8 recently, but its not here.....
Old 18-10-2017, 11:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
Lorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of light

This post first appear (wrongly!! Again!) at L18H18 thread. Sorry Bros. I got it wrong AGAIN! Siao liao...old already. Shit!
L08H43 G8

Looks : MILF. Short blonde hair. Pretty
Voice : sweet chirpy. Limited Eng.
Body : 1.50m. Skinny. Body of a SYT.
Boobs: A to B and real !
Pussy : cute turf. Tight !
BJ : lick bare but no deep throat.
FJ : Accomodative. Cum in missionary.
GFE : sweet but limited Eng. Friendly.
RTF : Too short for me. But nice soft boobs and looks.
Old 18-10-2017, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 949 / Power: 23
pendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: L8h43

Had G13 today, short colored hair, quite good looking, solid body and sold fake boobies too.

Cant french, cant kissy kissy her boobs, cant paint too.

Basically lick my nipples, BJ with condoms and after not able to make me cum, she cowboy me up till i came during FJ.

OVERALL wont RTF her but at least she nice looking with good body and boobies lah (consoling myself)
Old 19-10-2017, 08:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 773 / Power: 11
overboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by pendragon_sg View Post
Had G13 today, short colored hair, quite good looking, solid body and sold fake boobies too.

Cant french, cant kissy kissy her boobs, cant paint too.
Wah seh... so bad meh? I tried with her 1-2 weeks ago and it is good leh. Lots of action. But I always believe no matter try who, it really depends on chemistry.
Old 19-10-2017, 11:32 AM
Samster

pendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by overboard View Post
Wah seh... so bad meh? I tried with her 1-2 weeks ago and it is good leh. Lots of action. But I always believe no matter try who, it really depends on chemistry.
You are correct about chemistry, she already show face that she dont like me during the choosing, my fault for choosing her lah. I am sure she give good service to others cause she sure has so many soft toys in her room haha.

But she is pretty with solid body hor 🤣
Old 21-10-2017, 10:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 272 / Power: 16
arte is one of the Best!arte is one of the Best!arte is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by overboard View Post
Yes she is very proactive one. Only thing that I don't really like is her tongue. Her bbj would and amazing without it lol also she tends to use her tongue stud to hook your mouth to hers when frenching with a lot of pattern haha
Old 22-10-2017, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by arte View Post
Yes she is very proactive one. Only thing that I don't really like is her tongue. Her bbj would and amazing without it lol also she tends to use her tongue stud to hook your mouth to hers when frenching with a lot of pattern haha
Neh mind you win some you lose some. Will try G19 soon
Old 22-10-2017, 05:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pendragon_sg View Post
Neh mind you win some you lose some. Will try G19 soon
Yea man anyway no shortage of girls la. G19 pattern similar to G13 also. Good luck bro
Old 23-10-2017, 03:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 264 / Power: 19
Asianguy is one of the Best!Asianguy is one of the Best!Asianguy is one of the Best!

This house neh neh almost all man made. Any natural ones?
Old 23-10-2017, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asianguy View Post
This house neh neh almost all man made. Any natural ones?
I think there is a g8 quite slim and petite one. Hers are natural Bs iirc
Old 25-10-2017, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 7
ttok6672 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttok6672 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttok6672 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttok6672 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Tried G19.

Look : 7/10

Matured Lady. Not SYT. Face complexion not good but put in effort to compensate for it.

Body : 9/10

Belongs to the Slim and tight body. Very sexy indeed.

Service : 10/10

Once entered, she let me sit on bed and serve me drinks. Then help me take out my clothes and hang it on hanger. I am cleanly shaved. Before we went to bathe, she look at my dick and got excited and blurted some thai words which I do not understand. Then she kneel down and smell my dick and then blurted some thai words again. She led me to bed and when i am in sitting position, she put her head to my dick and suck it.

My mind was thinking, i haven bathe yet. Should i remind her? LOL !!!

She suck it well with force pulling my dick upwards. Then she told me to stand on bed. Followed her professional instructions and suck it again. Really shiok.

Then she sucking, i ask what is her name ?!? Still with my dick at her mouth, she use her finger and draw a "J" character on my body.

Throughout process just keep sucking and sucking. The rest wont go into details. I didn't fj this time. Maybe next time. Confirm RTF.
Old 25-10-2017, 01:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttok6672 View Post
Tried G19.

Look : 7/10

Matured Lady. Not SYT. Face complexion not good but put in effort to compensate for it.

Body : 9/10

Belongs to the Slim and tight body. Very sexy indeed.

Service : 10/10

Once entered, she let me sit on bed and serve me drinks. Then help me take out my clothes and hang it on hanger. I am cleanly shaved. Before we went to bathe, she look at my dick and got excited and blurted some thai words which I do not understand. Then she kneel down and smell my dick and then blurted some thai words again. She led me to bed and when i am in sitting position, she put her head to my dick and suck it.

My mind was thinking, i haven bathe yet. Should i remind her? LOL !!!

She suck it well with force pulling my dick upwards. Then she told me to stand on bed. Followed her professional instructions and suck it again. Really shiok.

Then she sucking, i ask what is her name ?!? Still with my dick at her mouth, she use her finger and draw a "J" character on my body.

Throughout process just keep sucking and sucking. The rest wont go into details. I didn't fj this time. Maybe next time. Confirm RTF.
what is the moral of the FR ?? girls like clean shaven dicks ?
Old 25-10-2017, 05:31 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -24 / Power: 0
Dexterbbbj is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Moral is bull shit... Write FR is longer than actual act
Shameful 2min job 30 min FR
Only Bs Bs
Old 26-10-2017, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 11
vort3x is a name known to allvort3x is a name known to allvort3x is a name known to allvort3x is a name known to allvort3x is a name known to allvort3x is a name known to all

Just had G19...

Looks: 6/10
Body: 8.5/10
French: Lip fighting only
BBBJ: 7/10 can be better imo
FJ: 9/10 very accomodating but she couldnt do cowgirl grinding. Maybe she doesnt know how and it hurts her

RTF: Yes but i wanna try others first
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1