The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

Old Yesterday, 02:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
asdatasd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
555 you very the can lah.
Happy boh?
Whether you are clone or not you ownself know lah 555.

Yes forum is primarily to share views/FRs and make friends.
So what have you share lately?
Or are you here just to "rob" info like most of the people here who post, "Hi I am in BKK. Can PM me good lobang or want to meet or not?"
555 you are very good comedian!

*Disclaimer: Some busybody and cocky people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.
Why even pay attention and feed?
Ignore the dude.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old Yesterday, 02:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
asdatasd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitemee View Post
Hi everyone going to BBK Soon with gf. She going for 4 hrs massage - I am thinking of going for my own special service. Unfortunately itís during the day. Any suggestions?
Lots of stuff and some places are open 24/7
Search function and reading the thread will give you so much better advice than I can.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old Yesterday, 02:54 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Lim87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
555 you very the can lah.
Happy boh?
Whether you are clone or not you ownself know lah 555.

Yes forum is primarily to share views/FRs and make friends.
So what have you share lately?
Or are you here just to "rob" info like most of the people here who post, "Hi I am in BKK. Can PM me good lobang or want to meet or not?"
555 you are very good comedian!

*Disclaimer: Some busybody and cocky people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.
Hi gd afternoon bro. I just want to ask u a question, how u tell i am a clone.?
1. your mother tell u?
2. u have six sense?
3. u can read ppl mind?
If none of above den dun come and troll ppl. I haven't share anything cos i just join? Rob info? If scare ppl to rob info den dun post, simple as that.
How old already, i suggest u get a life instead of trolling ppl in forum. And have a nice day.
Old Yesterday, 03:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1068 / Power: 3
TonyCheong2 has much to be proud ofTonyCheong2 has much to be proud ofTonyCheong2 has much to be proud ofTonyCheong2 has much to be proud ofTonyCheong2 has much to be proud ofTonyCheong2 has much to be proud ofTonyCheong2 has much to be proud ofTonyCheong2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdatasd View Post
Why even pay attention and feed?
Ignore the dude.
555 no problem lah.

Entertain and help the clones to bump the thread so they can find some unfortunate bros to meet and make use of them as free tour guide mah.

No wonder naemlo keep complaining times are hard for his VIP premium hold hand serwit.
All only want cheap, green and dua liap.
Lazy to research but yet giam siap to pay for hold hand.
For them the best is free 555.

Up you my 3 humble rep points for your great update on Pattaya scene!

Old Yesterday, 04:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7929 / Power: 17
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No wonder naemlo keep complaining times are hard for his VIP premium hold hand serwit.
This u also bring me in
Old Yesterday, 05:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 8
Ninja_Assassin is a glorious beacon of lightNinja_Assassin is a glorious beacon of lightNinja_Assassin is a glorious beacon of lightNinja_Assassin is a glorious beacon of lightNinja_Assassin is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lim87 View Post
Hi gd afternoon bro. I just want to ask u a question, how u tell i am a clone.?.
Your IP address same as several other accounts..... next time use another computer or device
Or you using an Internet cafe where other SBF members hangout?
Old Yesterday, 05:16 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Your IP address same as several other accounts..... next time use another computer or device
Lucky I am using VPN.
Old Yesterday, 05:27 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Lim87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Same with whose account may i ask. Cos i'm not staying in sg and u claimed
that my ip address is same as other ppl. And tony i dun need any tour guide, i been staying here for couple of years already, i can speak thai and i know ppl here so yup i dun need any tour guide seriously. But anyway if u insist i am a clone den so be it, i won't argue or quarrel with u.
Hope u have a nice day ahead.
Old Yesterday, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
i won't argue or quarrel with u.
As neutral reader, notice u keep arguing with him that u are not a clone.... contradict... just ignore n move forward if u aren't.
Old Today, 12:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 629 / Power: 3
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Same with whose account may i ask. Cos i'm not staying in sg and u claimed
that my ip address is same as other ppl. And tony i dun need any tour guide, i been staying here for couple of years already, i can speak thai and i know ppl here so yup i dun need any tour guide seriously. But anyway if u insist i am a clone den so be it, i won't argue or quarrel with u.
Hope u have a nice day ahead.
Register nick and then U come here disturb losers/cyberhero for what? With your current status in Bangkok, even myself can't match your level. U go meddle with losers who can't make a living in Bangkok. Time better spent catching up bi weekly which is tomorrow ( Sunday ) @ our usual place with the rest of the SG residents living here in bkk. Share more stories of losers tales better tomorrow evening when we all meet.
Advert Space Available
Fast Goal