The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-11-2017, 09:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 9
zetrio2002 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzetrio2002 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Jc girl blowjob

Chio bo?

https://sexvcl.com/video/2595/singapore-jc-girl-blowjob
Old 22-11-2017, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jc girl blowjob

Quote:
Originally Posted by zetrio2002 View Post
No tongue action, no eye sight, no hands free... well, an amateur.

BTW, whose daughter is this?
Old 23-11-2017, 03:20 PM
Samster

zetrio2002 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzetrio2002 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
No tongue action, no eye sight, no hands free... well, an amateur.

BTW, whose daughter is this?
Wow didn't know must be handsfree
Old 23-11-2017, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 20
lam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to behold
She showed her faces! She will be in deep shit if her parents and friend see the video.
Old 23-11-2017, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10191 / Power: 14
oxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Chio bo?
Not bad.. God is fair isn't he?
Old 23-11-2017, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 7
aulover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pretty good sized boobs for local girl... and she could still be growing..
Old 23-11-2017, 11:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 8
TheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to behold

This is an old video. The version I saw is 3 minutes long with the guy doing doggy on her after the BJ.
Old 24-11-2017, 02:41 AM
Samster

conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Wow didn't know must be handsfree
Yup, a good BBBJ has to be hands-free. The only time she is allowed to hold my dick is the moment when she wants to insert my dick into her pussy.
Old 24-11-2017, 02:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lam1673 View Post
She showed her faces! She will be in deep shit if her parents and friend see the video.
She will be fine. Remember last time got a girl named Tammy, her sex video went so much viral than this one. She got married eventually and I heard that she is still living in Singapore.
Old 24-11-2017, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMentalist View Post
This is an old video. The version I saw is 3 minutes long with the guy doing doggy on her after the BJ.
You sure that's not June oh's video?

Two different person.
Old 24-11-2017, 08:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
She will be fine. Remember last time got a girl named Tammy, her sex video went so much viral than this one. She got married eventually and I heard that she is still living in Singapore.
Tammy's case happened almost 10 years ago. Nowadays such videos are so common that people won't really care anymore unless it's a celebrity or social influencer inside.
Old 24-11-2017, 11:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LiverpoolClown deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Have daughter also scared. Not sure when and where she is sucking which cock and spreading her legs!!! This has got to be a parents' biggest fear.

1977 1978 1981 1984 2005 2019
Old 25-11-2017, 07:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 941 / Power: 10
Cignobilis is a splendid one to beholdCignobilis is a splendid one to beholdCignobilis is a splendid one to beholdCignobilis is a splendid one to beholdCignobilis is a splendid one to beholdCignobilis is a splendid one to beholdCignobilis is a splendid one to beholdCignobilis is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
She must be a sexy milf by now, she still using the name Tammy?
Old 25-11-2017, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cignobilis View Post
She must be a sexy milf by now, she still using the name Tammy?
LOL... Why must she be sexy now? She might look like an auntie now... carrying a trolley bag chasing for bus, with a middle-age body squeezed like a sausage into a tight gown, scolding her kids in the train while eyes are on the phone watching dramas.

For me, girls are only fantasize-able at their young age. After 25-30, her husband will take care of the business.
Old 25-11-2017, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 13
luckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiverpoolClown View Post
Have daughter also scared. Not sure when and where she is sucking which cock and spreading her legs!!! This has got to be a parents' biggest fear.
got a sec sch female classmate who brought her bf back home for sex when her parents were outside. very daring.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1