The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-11-2017, 10:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1169 / Power: 16
neoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud of
Re: - a hitching encounter (a true story) -

Hey TS,

Nice story. Keep it going. looking forward to your next post. I am a hitch driver too and hope that i can follow the same path as you???

hahah!!

Good night
Old 23-11-2017, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
donkeyleg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support nice story
Old 24-11-2017, 08:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2390 / Power: 20
whelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond repute

"OH SHIT. She asked me to take a call at 9.30pm..."

Oh shit indeed. Was the night going to end so abruptly? I looked at my watch - the glowing numerals read 8.53pm. Maybe we would just finish this round quickly and head home... Sigh.

My thoughts must have translated clearly on my face. Jiamin frowned and said: "Sorry! Tell you what, let me try to push the call back to 10.30pm OK?

I smiled back at her and nodded. I guess she didn't want to go home yet either...

The next hour was spent with more conversation and two more cocktails each. I was pretty impressed by how well she was holding her liquor, no red face or slurred speech at all.

Suddenly I remembered her call. "Eh it's 10.15 liao... Your call how?"

"Hmm... I'll just step out to take it. You wait for me OK? I won't be too long I promise." With that, she gave me a lightning quick peck on the cheek, grabbed her phone and stepped out.

Did she just... Kiss me?

The next 30 minutes couldn't pass quickly enough...
Old 24-11-2017, 08:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 8
Growled deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well written TS, camping for more!!!
Old 24-11-2017, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1196 / Power: 16
LauYewTee has much to be proud ofLauYewTee has much to be proud ofLauYewTee has much to be proud ofLauYewTee has much to be proud ofLauYewTee has much to be proud ofLauYewTee has much to be proud ofLauYewTee has much to be proud ofLauYewTee has much to be proud ofLauYewTee has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsEsther View Post
O.. since when there's even a queue?
Haha.. instead of waiting so long, altogether wouldnt it be better?
I third this.
Esther, I think is time you did a hook up story with someone here, it be kinky.
Old 24-11-2017, 11:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 708 / Power: 7
ItsEsther is a splendid one to beholdItsEsther is a splendid one to beholdItsEsther is a splendid one to beholdItsEsther is a splendid one to beholdItsEsther is a splendid one to beholdItsEsther is a splendid one to beholdItsEsther is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by LauYewTee View Post
I third this.
Esther, I think is time you did a hook up story with someone here, it be kinky.

Well, honestly I would love to. But just haven met the right one and I'm too shy!
Old 24-11-2017, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 14
want0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to all

Quote:
Well, honestly I would love to. But just haven met the right one and I'm too shy!
can i stand on your right?
Old 24-11-2017, 05:13 PM
Samster

LauYewTee has much to be proud ofLauYewTee has much to be proud ofLauYewTee has much to be proud ofLauYewTee has much to be proud ofLauYewTee has much to be proud ofLauYewTee has much to be proud ofLauYewTee has much to be proud ofLauYewTee has much to be proud ofLauYewTee has much to be proud of

Quote:
@ALL
Ok. Take it easy, do not flood Esthers' Mailbox yet.

Here is why.

Esther,
And how would you envision "the right one" to be?
How about we narrow it down, with some criteria. I think things like chemistry and connection is a given.

So how about some specific ones?
Spontaneous/planned
Single/married
Age? (if applicable)
Tool size? (if applicable)
Old 24-11-2017, 06:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1359 / Power: 23
nuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud of
Please keep your mating calls outside of this thread if there is a need to. We are here to read TS' story, not Esther this Esther that. Thanks.
Old 24-11-2017, 06:48 PM
Samster

Here comes the bomb. Mind the shock wave peeps.

Anyway, for what it is worth, I'm here to read Bro Whelan story as well.
But what's the big deal? Don't be so grumpy. It makes the thread lively too.
Old 24-11-2017, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 8
Unifier deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by donkeyleg View Post
Support nice story
Yes very nice
Old 24-11-2017, 11:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57188 / Power: 87
MarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by whelan22 View Post

Did she just... Kiss me?

The next 30 minutes couldn't pass quickly enough...
Seem like next instalment will be a interesting one

Min 4 pts for exchange. Click the URL above ⬆️for my latest post anytime when is my turn

next up: No Q
Old 25-11-2017, 08:04 AM
Samster

whelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all,

While I always appreciate a little innocent flirting, it would be nice to not have too many detracting posts in this thread. Thanks.

P/S: I'm already first in the queue with sis Esther so don't fight anymore OK? 😉
Old 25-11-2017, 08:44 AM
Samster

"Hmm... I'll just step out to take it. You wait for me OK? I won't be too long I promise." With that, she gave me a lightning quick peck on the cheek, grabbed her phone and stepped out.

Did she just... Kiss me?

The next 30 minutes couldn't pass quickly enough. I sat in our booth alone, getting bored quickly SO I took out my phone and started answering some work emails. As the clock approached 11pm,the lights went down lower, and the music went up higher. Some ang mohs had gotten out of their seats and were on the dance floor.

Jiamin came back into the bar just after 11pm. "Sorry for taking so long!" she apologised as she dumped her phone into her bag and signalled to the waiter for another cocktail. It came quickly and we toasted each other again. "I wish I didn't have to take that call! Drinks on me tonight OK?"

I guess it was going to be a good night. But at that moment, I just didn't know how good a night it was going to be.
Old 26-11-2017, 12:51 AM
Samster

I smiled at her and replied "Drinks on you indeed! Let's have another round now then, hehe." and we did.

By this time, each of us had about 5 or 6 cocktails each. I was feeling the familiar buzz, but not close to being drunk, still very lucid. Jiamin didn't look like she was that tipsy either, just a lot more relaxed as she sat close to me in our booth and bopper along to the music.

Watching her dance a little in her seat, I wondered if she would head onto the dance floor. Sure enough, as the opening piano notes of Anna's "Dancing Queen" came on through the speakers, she let out a whoop and jumped up. "Let's go!"

It was a real sight to see her dancing. As I've mentioned before, she isn't exactly what one would call a headturner... But in her short green dress and Melissa flats, swaying her body with reckless abandon to the music, I found myself instantly intoxicated by her aura.

The dance tracks just kept on coming. "Mambo No. 5", "September"... As the songs went on, we somehow gravitated closer and closer to each other, until I was holding her by the hips and we were moving together in sync to the music. She's about one head short met than me, and it wasn't long before I was taking in whiffs from the top of her luscious head of hair... Oh my she smelt so darn good lor. As we danced, her perky butt naturally came in contact with my crotch area and a reaction was definitely happening.

I kissed the top of her head gently. She did not resist. That was the moment when "Despacito" played, and Jiamin suddenly squealed with delight as she wheeled around to face me with a wide grin on her adorable face.

"Omygawd this song! I'm loving this!"

"I'm loving this too," I replied as I put my face next to hers.

And that's when our lips met for the first time, right in the middle of that dance floor to the sounds of "Despacito"...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1