The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-10-2017, 07:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Yes, She Came!

really enjoyed your writing, keep it coming.
Old 03-11-2017, 01:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 9
xploror is one of the Best!xploror is one of the Best!xploror is one of the Best!

One fine day, SSGT Leah approached me.

SSGT Leah: X, IPPT is 7 to 8 weeks away, this is my final year, I hope to be able to get at least a bronze, or better still, gold or silver.

Me: Dear Leah, which are the areas you're weak in, and which are the stations you're able to score well?

SSGT Leah: CPL X, you're very daring and insubordinate leh, never address me by my rank.

Me: Aiyoh, Staff, no one else around lah.

SSGT Leah: You never learnt, what if RSM walks past?

Me: Then I walk past him lor...

SGGT Leah: Back to the topic, my fortes are in 2.4km run, shuttle run. Standing broad jump, not so bad lah. Sit up, anyone can get 5 points easily. But my arms are weak, I could barely do 3 inclined pull-ups, and I'm not so flexible.

Me: Fine, let's target your weak areas, while not neglecting your fortes.

SSGT: I jog regularly, so those are fine. Do you have any idea on improving my arm strength and flexibility?

Me: We'll start a regular workout routine on alternate days, your arms may ache and sore quite a bit in the beginning, but bear with it, and they'll get stronger, hopefully, enough to get you a silver in time. You'd also need to do more stretching exercises too. (We didn't have fixed PT regiment here, instead, we're given our own liberty as long as we did not fail IPPT.)

SSGT: Alright, we'll start tomorrow, at around 4pm.

SSGT: And, X, I've been curious, how did you keng? Combat fit storeman who got gold award for IPPT? What a joke!

Me: Maybe CMPB human resource department is run by my great-great-great-grand-daddy's great-great-great-grandson?

SSGT: Huh, run by who? Psssst, c'mon, tell me!

Me: I have no idea myself, Lady Luck is with me, if not, wouldn't have met you.

SSGT: What a compliment, but, seriously, it's been nice to know you, what a lame joker.

Such were my terms with SSGT Leah, though she was already seeing someone else, she didn't mind a bit of flirting with me. But if others in the camp start flirting her, she'd get defensive and threaten to report to higher-ups.

Last edited by xploror; 03-11-2017 at 02:45 AM.
Old 03-11-2017, 07:43 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xploror View Post

SSGT: Do you have any idea on improving my arm strength and flexibility?
TS,tell her to do more Sexcison.

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 03-11-2017, 07:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

great story, thanks for the updates.
Old 03-11-2017, 10:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
TS,tell her to do more Sexcison.
Do me more? Lol. I would love that!!
Old 03-11-2017, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Solilosing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, support!
Old 09-11-2017, 11:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 9
xploror is one of the Best!xploror is one of the Best!xploror is one of the Best!

Next day evening, when SSGT Leah came out from the washroom, she was in sleeveless round-neck T-shirt, the type you won't see zaogeng when one bends down forward. However, there's a slight peek-a-boo from the sides, her side-boobs were almost screaming invitingly to be spilling out from the narrow openings.

My heart was almost popping out as I approached her: Leah, wow, I am so stunned, you look just like a young, obedient secondary school girl attending PE lesson.

SSGT Leah, while admiring at my well-toned body (it was back then, now it's a different story) through the outline of my T-shirt, rebutted: Likewise, you look exactly like one of those caring yet strict school PE teachers, old, potbellied, and could barely keep fit themselves.

Me: Should I take that as compliments? However, don't expect me to go easy on you with those words. But, fear not, I won't be like those absolutely unsympathetic PT instructors who are out there to torture recruits. Aim for gold, do your best, no pain, no gain.

And so, we started off with some warm-ups, before proceeding to stretching.

Me: Sit on the floor, spread out your legs, keep them straight at all times, bend right, touch your right foot with your left hand, then sit straight, and do the same for the other side. 20 repetitions, begin.

But, somehow, she was a bit stiff, and it was not without difficulty before she could reach her either foot. I told her she needed to loosen up considerably, then requested that she close up her legs, and bend forward, try to touch her kneecaps with her head. Needless to say, her forehead was millions of miles away from her knees.

Muttering to myself, but not inaudible: This won't do.

And without a slightest sign of warning, I sat on her back (back facing her), pressed her further down than she could manage, it was, without a doubt, a rather painful experience for her, a major stretch for her, so to speak. I told her she had to hold in the position and count to 20 before relaxing, if she wanted to break her limits. She was in great pain, I kept encouraging her, and I made her do this for another 19 rounds. By then, she had shown slight improvement, just a teensy-weensy bit.

But once she got up, with a sinister grin that somehow boded ill, SSGT Leah said: Now it's my turn. You sit down, I sit on you...
Old 09-11-2017, 11:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 8
erei deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update, more please
Old 10-11-2017, 10:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 16
Earth Angel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEarth Angel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Sure bring back memories of those days of NS.
Old 11-11-2017, 09:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 7
EasternWind deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEasternWind deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Awesome story .
Old 11-11-2017, 10:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
insanea deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Getting pretty heated now, keep it up!
Old 11-11-2017, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4862 / Power: 20
liewkc2503 has a reputation beyond reputeliewkc2503 has a reputation beyond reputeliewkc2503 has a reputation beyond reputeliewkc2503 has a reputation beyond reputeliewkc2503 has a reputation beyond reputeliewkc2503 has a reputation beyond reputeliewkc2503 has a reputation beyond reputeliewkc2503 has a reputation beyond reputeliewkc2503 has a reputation beyond reputeliewkc2503 has a reputation beyond reputeliewkc2503 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xploror View Post

And without a slightest sign of warning, I sat on her back (back facing her), pressed her further down than she could manage, it was, without a doubt, a rather painful experience for her, a major stretch for her, so to speak. I told her she had to hold in the position and count to 20 before relaxing, if she wanted to break her limits. She was in great pain, I kept encouraging her, and I made her do this for another 19 rounds. By then, she had shown slight improvement, just a teensy-weensy bit.

But once she got up, with a sinister grin that somehow boded ill, SSGT Leah said: Now it's my turn. You sit down, I sit on you...

Wow , another great story to follow ....
Old 11-11-2017, 03:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
bellaleo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, support
Old 11-11-2017, 03:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
stimboom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope to read more, thanks!
Old 12-11-2017, 10:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 7
Whiteface is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWhiteface is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWhiteface is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I won't mind girl sit on me .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1