The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-09-2013, 02:12 AM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
zzzshooter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Jason and Serene. Lovers first, cousins second.

Hi all bros/sis,

Writing a story here.

This all stems from a few dreams of mine (non-sexual), and inspired by my friend, who fell in love with his cousin, though his story did not go quite as well as the one I wrote, and he faced a lot of hardship, judgement during his journey to finding true love, and also his life partner.

In Singapore, it is obviously taboo to even romantically love a cousin. And yet for some, they did not ask to be born of the same blood, much less the same name.

Love knows no boundaries, and both of them being the same age as me, grew up together, were inseparable from birth. It grew from pure simple family love, to something deeper, and no one could deny them from each other.

Over the years, he confided in me, as did she, both being my close friends, I ended up listening to many rants and also shared their joys.

They are now happily living together in Canada, and of course their names have been altered.

While this story is not a hundred percent the way theirs went, it was meant to show the big lap they ran before they were reunited under difficult circumstances. As this is fictional, I dramatised the story in my own ways, and also added storylines to make it interesting.

Just for Jason and Serene, I love you both so very much, and your friends have always supported you. At least from them, I have seen true love. Thank you for always inspiring me, and I hope I can do your story of true love justice.
Old 06-09-2013, 05:51 AM
Not Activated

Re: Jason and Serene. Lovers first, cousins second.

I have incorporated certain storylines in my story below, based on what I've always dreamed of:

1) Having a job as a corporate lawyer
2) Living in the States
3) Having a relatively big family
4) Open minded parents

These are some points you may find prevalent - in case you're confused.
Old 06-09-2013, 05:57 AM
Not Activated

All characters are fictional, pieced from my imagination and reality.

Legend tells the story of the Phoenix; a powerful bird that at certain intervals will build a nest and sit in it as it is consumed by flames. Out of the ashes the Phoenix is reborn to once again grow in strength and wisdom. Sometimes in life, the thing that kills and destroys us is the very thing that is life's greatest blessing.

My name is Jason Briggs. My family calls me Jay but the rest of the world knows me as Jason. . Immediately after graduating from college I was recruited by Gordon, Van Dyke and Smith and assigned to the Chicago office. There were eleven new hires that started on the same day and that is when I met Serene. We were given desks next to each other and as the new kids on the block we sought safety in numbers in defense against the veterans. The rookies started having coffee together at the break and then meeting over lunch to cheer each other on as we all tried to integrate ourselves in the corporate world. After several months the group began to dwindle until there was just Serene and myself.

She was gorgeous. The kind of physical beauty that could make a dead man stand up and dance. After we got to know each other she admitted that she had been featured in one of those photo spreads that Playboy magazine occasionally runs. I immediately went out and found a copy of that issue and kept it in the drawer of my nightstand. Every guy in the office tried to date her but she turn them all down.

She had long thick red hair, a mass of curls that hung below the middle of her back, and dark green eyes. Her skin was flawless and she used very little makeup, she didn't need to. Even without lipstick her lips were a deep red. She stood 1.68m in her stocking feet, and I was strapping 1.80m. Most of the time she wore slacks to the office but on those occasions when she wore a skirt the male employees were treated to the blinding vision of her perfectly formed long legs. Her breasts were neither large nor small, just the right size and shape. Every thing about her body was in perfect proportion. Each movement she made was a symphony of sensuality, from walking across the office to get something from the filing cabinet down to the simple act of putting a paper clip on a piece of paper.

As for myself, I once had a girlfriend in college once described me as being "six points above average." I have been told by several women that my best features are my blue eyes and my smile. One of my few regrets in life is not being able to reach six feet like my two brothers. If genetics hold true, by the time I reach fifty I will be thirty pounds heavier than the day I graduated from high school... with absolutely no hope of ever losing them.
Old 06-09-2013, 05:59 AM
Not Activated

I am not the life of the party but can hold up my end of a conversation and do reasonably well at telling a joke. For all of her beauty Serene is fairly quiet but not shy, she was the center of attention no matter what the setting. Without even speaking she would have men gathered around her, just waiting for the pleasure of her smiling in their direction. You don't realize how intelligent she is until you have been around her for a while. I could never figure out how we ended up connecting.

From having coffee and lunches at work we progressed to catching a movie after work and then on to dinner and drinks Friday nights. From there it was Friday and Saturday nights and then several nights during the week. Six months after our first official date, and within 3 years, we were married.

Life was good. We were madly in love with each other. By working in the same office we could go to and leave work together. We had our own little universe that had little room in it for other people. The daily sex was fantastic and together we learned new ticks and moves that made it more intense as we went along.

Several years after we were married, corporate headquarters sent in a new manager for my unit. Derrick Andrews was a tall muscular black man with his head shaved smooth and an arrogant look in his eyes. He was smooth with the women and a real bastard to the men in the office. Gradually I found more and more of the workload being put on my desk as I struggled to get it all done. Instead of coming to work with Barbara, I increasingly had to go in early and stay late, not getting home until eight or nine most nights plus having to go in to the office on Saturdays. It became obvious that he was trying to force me to quit the company.
Old 06-09-2013, 06:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 19
alwaysbestdeal is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralwaysbestdeal is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralwaysbestdeal is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralwaysbestdeal is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Smile Re: Jason and Serene. Lovers first, cousins second.

Setting up tent
Old 06-09-2013, 06:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 550 / Power: 16
Jason357 is a name known to allJason357 is a name known to allJason357 is a name known to allJason357 is a name known to allJason357 is a name known to allJason357 is a name known to all

Camping for a love story...
Old 06-09-2013, 06:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Nivlai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://www.literotica.com/s/colleen
Old 07-09-2013, 02:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason357 View Post
Camping for a love story...
+9 points. Returned your points.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1