The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 28-03-2014, 08:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of
Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

When in Chiang Mai, don't forget to take the new Red Tuk Tuk.

Red tuk-tuk launched in Chiang Mai.
Published: 28 Mar 2014 at 16.21
Bangkokpost Online news: Transport

Fifty red tuk-tuk taxis have been put in services in Chiang Mai痴 town centre to serve both domestic and foreign tourists visiting the northern capital.

The three-wheeled tuk-tuks are being operated by the Lanna Red Motor Tricycle Cooperative, The design has been improved to ensure better safety for passengers, according to the company.

Each red tuk-tuk will display the driver's name tag, its registration number, and telephone number to file complaints. They will also offer brochures promoting tourist attractions in Chiang Mai.

Caretaker Interior Minister Charapong Ruangsuwan said said the government aimed to development mass transportation systems in large provinces, particularly in Chiang Mai, to help relieve traffic congestion and provide greater convenience for visitors.

Mr Charupong was in Chiang Mai to officially launch the new service on Friday morning.
Old 29-03-2014, 01:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitwitty View Post
Thanks for the replies,

By the way, I goes to CM 3-4times a yr as I married a Thai. Got a house there so thought of migrating there after leading a tired and stressful life in Sillypore.. Maybe going in 2yrs time after settling everything here.. Partner sort of gluey so guess having fun there not really an option.. Haha
is ok, come more often and let's meet for lunch or dinner with another few more bro, we try to find something to do together
Old 29-03-2014, 01:19 AM
Samster

Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post

Aiyo BD u post so many CM news, when u coming over??
Old 29-03-2014, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 11
Nitwitty is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNitwitty is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks Happyman for the reply.

I will be going over CM probably later part of May to settle some issues. Bros there got SG circle for regular gatherings?
Old 29-03-2014, 08:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 12
MrSoapy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Thanks for the replies,

By the way, I goes to CM 3-4times a yr as I married a Thai. Got a house there so thought of migrating there after leading a tired and stressful life in Sillypore.. Maybe going in 2yrs time after settling everything here.. Partner sort of gluey so guess having fun there not really an option.. Haha
Which area in CM is your house located?
There are areas where the cost of living is a bit higher and the lifestyle there is more trendy and hip.

You got a landed property under your wife's name or you got yourself a condo?
Old 29-03-2014, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
is ok, come more often and let's meet for lunch or dinner with another few more bro, we try to find something to do together
Next time when i drop by CM again, would you like to meet up?
Old 29-03-2014, 08:37 PM
Samster

Nitwitty is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNitwitty is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Mine is a landed at Sansai under my wife's name. How about u, Mr Soapy? Are u PR there? Is it troublesome to apply for long term stay in Thailand or CM?

Thanks..
Old 29-03-2014, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quote:

Red tuk-tuk launched in Chiang Mai.
Published: 28 Mar 2014 at 16.21
Bangkokpost Online news: Transport

Fifty red tuk-tuk taxis have been put in services in Chiang Mai痴 town centre to serve both domestic and foreign tourists visiting the northern capital.

The three-wheeled tuk-tuks are being operated by the Lanna Red Motor Tricycle Cooperative, The design has been improved to ensure better safety for passengers, according to the company.

Each red tuk-tuk will display the driver's name tag, its registration number, and telephone number to file complaints. They will also offer brochures promoting tourist attractions in Chiang Mai.

Caretaker Interior Minister Charapong Ruangsuwan said said the government aimed to development mass transportation systems in large provinces, particularly in Chiang Mai, to help relieve traffic congestion and provide greater convenience for visitors.

Mr Charupong was in Chiang Mai to officially launch the new service on Friday morning.
Taxi meter can be hardly found on the street.
They will charge you high price without meter if you book them on your return trip to airport.

Seems like they only take passengers from airport at 120 baht.
If you flag one at the airport when passenger alighted, it will cost you at least 150 to 200 baht if you don't have time to wait in the queue.

Transportation via tuk tuk and those red pickup is also a rip off.
Even those arranged by your hotel will try to charge you 200 baht.

Not much choice of public transportstion in CM.
Heard they used to have bus service but was taken out.
Old 29-03-2014, 08:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 14
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSoapy View Post

If you flag one at the airport when passenger alighted, it will cost you at least 150 to 200 baht if you don't have time to wait in the queue.

So far, during my first few times to chiang mai, years ago, I never try to hail outside the airport, unlike at swampy, where you always can go at the departure hall and just hail the taxi. 120 to the city is reasonable price.

Transportation everywhere in a third country is a rip off, so unless you are learnt their language. So when you're here if you can speak thai, most probably you won't get ripped off, unless you're a farang, but then again, there's plenty of tuk tuk/songtaew at the street. If the first one doesn't tally with your budget, then wait the next one. If all asking the same for price, most prolly your destination is quite far.

There's buses here. But me myself still doesn't know how to take these busses.

So let me suggest you some ideas, if you doesn't want to get rip off.

Learn thai language, basic one will do. Eg: Pii ja pai talad wararot. Pai mai krub?

Rent a motorsai if you've license, Pii happy man do have rental for motorsai, with insurance included.

Rent a biscycle, some hotels do provide biscycle for 100 bht per day. Generally in chiang mai it's quite easy to navigate. You even can cycle to Doi Suthep.

Lastly rent a car, if you've the budget.

Songtaew or red bus, they only charge 20bht per destination. Unless you alone, and there's no one inside the songtaew, then the driver will ask 20 bht additional, and that's occur occasionally only.
Old 29-03-2014, 09:07 PM
Samster

BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
Aiyo BD u post so many CM news, when u coming over??
Will do when I feel the stress then I will go up for R & R.
My life in CM will go slow slow, go slow slow, eat slow slow and fuck slow slow too.
Old 29-03-2014, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Taxi meter can be hardly found on the street.
They will charge you high price without meter if you book them on your return trip to airport.

Seems like they only take passengers from airport at 120 baht.

In that case, take the Yellow Tuk Tuk then.
Old 30-03-2014, 06:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks Happyman for the reply.

I will be going over CM probably later part of May to settle some issues. Bros there got SG circle for regular gatherings?
So far only some sg bro who know each other get together, but not like sg club with lots of sg friends together. I knew a few sg bro maybe should arrange to come out together for lunch or dinner and hold regular event or form sg club here, hehehe.

Quote:
Next time when i drop by CM again, would you like to meet up?
Sure bro, always glad to meet sg bro and speak the same language. Glad to meet up if I'm not away.

Quote:
Will do when I feel the stress then I will go up for R & R.
My life in CM will go slow slow, go slow slow, eat slow slow and fuck slow slow too.
You cheong too much in bkk gclub already lah, make a change and cheong cnx gclub to see what's the different.....our bro Nonteerak2553 is expert in cnx gclub
Old 30-03-2014, 06:33 AM
Samster

Yeah Happyman, I also think SG men united in Chiangmai is a good idea. Even just some regular chillout or talk cock also not bad. You guys there doing any work or business there?

Thanks
Old 30-03-2014, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yeah Happyman, I also think SG men united in Chiangmai is a good idea. Even just some regular chillout or talk cock also not bad. You guys there doing any work or business there?

Thanks
Some I know them working in real estate firm, some relax playing share investment, some involve in charity, and for me got a bike rental shop and selling topcases for motorbike but I not there usually.
Old 30-03-2014, 09:11 PM
Samster

Seriously, I haven't thought of what I will be doing when I'm there in 2 years time. My wife say she see that I'm so stressed and tired working in SG that's why ask me move there. Any advice or recommendations on anything that I can there? Scared I too boring if only my wife works..

Thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1