The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 29-11-2017, 08:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 7
Xiaoboy18 is a glorious beacon of lightXiaoboy18 is a glorious beacon of lightXiaoboy18 is a glorious beacon of lightXiaoboy18 is a glorious beacon of lightXiaoboy18 is a glorious beacon of lightXiaoboy18 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuba View Post
always do safely.
met one who is 21 and really very lusty.
she has an older sister here working , 29 years old.

the younger one introduce the older one to me, and eventually weekends, tried once 3 of us having fun together.so long at the end, you remain nice to them,they also happy because can fulfil their needs, and as company
How is the adventure??
Old 29-11-2017, 08:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 8
Usign is a glorious beacon of lightUsign is a glorious beacon of lightUsign is a glorious beacon of lightUsign is a glorious beacon of lightUsign is a glorious beacon of lightUsign is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beerchang1975 View Post
bro u power have sister tarma...lol
Super young too.
Old 29-11-2017, 09:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 9
Barbedwire5 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBarbedwire5 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaraGuru View Post
This maid stays Meyer?
Mera Prime condo.

Nice pinkish tits.

Ya, love those legs!
Old 29-11-2017, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 13
babyger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbabyger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbabyger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbabyger is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbedwire5 View Post
Mera Prime condo.

Nice pinkish tits.

Ya, love those legs!
You referring to her bro?
Old 29-11-2017, 09:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16231 / Power: 24
ly1968 has a reputation beyond reputely1968 has a reputation beyond reputely1968 has a reputation beyond reputely1968 has a reputation beyond reputely1968 has a reputation beyond reputely1968 has a reputation beyond reputely1968 has a reputation beyond reputely1968 has a reputation beyond reputely1968 has a reputation beyond reputely1968 has a reputation beyond reputely1968 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickopath View Post

Friend of my fxxx buddy. 9 yrs older than me. Another Filipino maid working in Simgapore for 7 years. Suppose to meet her this weekend with my fxxx buddy but surprising she sneak out of the house & contacted my fxxx buddy. Easily wet just by drenching and fingering. Squirt a lot and moaned very loud.

Cut story short. Came over to my house and had two shot with her. Well, raw again while my fxxx buddy watching TV outside the hall... ask me to cum inside her as she told me she already stop her menses already. But her figure is Super nice. Never expect from a Filipino maid 9 yrs older than me has such figure.

Sorry Bros, I’m keeping these 2 newly found gem to me first. Some more allows raw for me. Guess better not share contacts.
Ready for a threesome
Old 30-11-2017, 11:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
luke77boris deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have bonked a lot of maids in SG and would like to share some learnings with all bros who are into this game:

1. Don’t let them know where u live
I was bonking this maid for six months in 2015. I would pick her up in my car all the time. She saw my condo sticker on the car and I never realised she noticed that. After six months I wanted to end with her cos I was bored. She started to blackmail me and one day she turned up outside my condo, threatening to expose me. So please make sure you never let the maids know where u live. Keep your address secret. Don’t let them see your IC also since it has your address

2. Never do raw
Doing raw exposes you to STDs. Also there is the risk of unwanted pregnancy. Play safe, always use a cover.

3. Don’t entertain requests for money
I dump a maid the minute she asks for money. If I have to pay money, I might as well go to Geylang where I have hundreds of WLs to choose from. Also many maids who ask money are scammers or they are fucking around elsewhere earning money

4. No lovey dovey stuff
I also don’t entertain maids who are looking for something serious. They always create problems later on. I always clarify up front that this is only for sex or fun. If they don’t agree, just dump them and move on. Keep it simple!

Hope all bros take note. There are thousands of maids to choose from. Don’t be compromised. Happy bonking! 😊
Old 30-11-2017, 01:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
joey96889 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ly1968 View Post
WOW raw
Wow..g-string somemore...see already bei tah han
Old 30-11-2017, 03:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
poommeepok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyger View Post

You referring to her bro?
Looks good to bonk
Old 30-11-2017, 05:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 20
lotus is one of the Best!lotus is one of the Best!lotus is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by luke77boris View Post
I have bonked a lot of maids in SG and would like to share some learnings with all bros who are into this game:

I was bonking this maid for six months in 2015. I would pick her up in my car all the time. She saw my condo sticker on the car and I never realised she noticed that. After six months I wanted to end with her cos I was bored. She started to blackmail me and one day she turned up outside my condo, threatening to expose me. So please make sure you never let the maids know where u live. Keep your address secret. Don’t let them see your IC also since it has your address

2. Never do raw
Doing raw exposes you to STDs. Also there is the risk of unwanted pregnancy. Play safe, always use a cover.

I dump a maid the minute she asks for money. If I have to pay money, I might as well go to Geylang where I have hundreds of WLs to choose from. Also many maids who ask money are scammers or they are fucking around elsewhere earning money

4. No lovey dovey stuff
I also don’t entertain maids who are looking for something serious. They always create problems later on. I always clarify up front that this is only for sex or fun. If they don’t agree, just dump them and move on. Keep it simple!

Hope all bros take note. There are thousands of maids to choose from. Don’t be compromised. Happy bonking! 😊
also don't use the same avatar/profile photo across different social media sites
Old 30-11-2017, 06:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 716 / Power: 20
sl135831 is a splendid one to beholdsl135831 is a splendid one to beholdsl135831 is a splendid one to beholdsl135831 is a splendid one to beholdsl135831 is a splendid one to beholdsl135831 is a splendid one to beholdsl135831 is a splendid one to behold

Anyone got contact for maid for sale. I am too old too hunt like the super brothers here.
Old 30-11-2017, 07:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 10
mygirly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by luke77boris View Post

2. Never do raw

4. No lovey dovey stuff

Good points. The very important point u miss out is How to make the maids Q up for u even with all the points above.
Old 30-11-2017, 07:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 903 / Power: 9
ciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to behold

why i hunt one.... all so serious one

No! i will not share soda contact, so please stop asking me
Old 30-11-2017, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 903 / Power: 9
ciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to behold

my pinoy cai swee bo

No! i will not share soda contact, so please stop asking me
Old 30-11-2017, 09:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

looks delicious bro! grats!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ciwilover View Post
my pinoy cai swee bo
Old 30-11-2017, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8989 / Power: 16
jay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotus View Post
also don't use the same avatar/profile photo across different social media sites
up u bro

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1