The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 23-11-2017, 09:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7710 / Power: 19
masterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai View Post
Yeah, one sports column writer rated Moreno just a low 3 /10 and Henderson with a 4/10
After the last game Hederson shouldn't be a captain . Both of them should be dropped to the bench . Time to play Robertson and Milner . Only 2 good things came out of this . Joe Gomez looks pretty solid . Seemed to be getting better and better as each game goes by . The front 4 starting to gel well . In order for the team to win they have to score more than 3 goals per game .

Ignore list: Jason_

LiverpoolClown
Old 23-11-2017, 09:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23448 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Dun blame Klopp cause till now Klopp is blind, he still think his god son is playing well. :
Knn...pool like to play godson game! BR must have given kloop plenty of tips on this!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaput View Post
Did Liverpool lose the game? No rite?

Manure lost the game this morning.
What had Manure 's game got anything to do with us? Our own business also can't mend Liao still wanna kaypo about other ppl meh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterwanker View Post
After the last game Hederson shouldn't be a captain . Both of them should be dropped to the bench . Time to play Robertson and Milner . Only 2 good things came out of this . Joe Gomez looks pretty solid . Seemed to be getting better and better as each game goes by . The front 4 starting to gel well . In order for the team to win they have to score more than 3 goals per game .
Scored goals also no use! Front score back let in! LPPL! Anyway, what's the odd for klopp to Balik kampong next season?

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 24-11-2017, 01:12 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramadel View Post
Moreno grew up in Seville..... his extended family members and relatives all live there. Nasty atmosphere in Seville and violence outside the stadium including by the police against Liverpool supporters..... I think someone got the message to Moreno and his performance changed 180 U-turn after the break. Klopp should take the blame for playing Moreno instead of Robertson knowing these kind of things happen.
With so much money involved in the game now such things are bound to happen though it would be hard to match that World Cup incident. How many of you can recall the World Cup where Argentina was favourite to win? But the Argentine mafia kidnapped the father of the Argentina manager the night before the semi-final and the entire team kelong the semi-final and lost the match in order to save their manager father's life.

The manager quit after that match and did not even stay for the 3rd/4th placing match while the Argentina team called a press conference to condemn the kidnapping. I suspect in Liverpool's case Moreno may have been threatened to kelong that game.
Old 24-11-2017, 12:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 571 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2414 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Klopp should learn from Valverde as even the great Barcelona know when to take the pragmatic path close down play compact tight, to the extent of not starting with Messi as seen in last night's CL game against Juventus(Barca's mind also on the weekend's important fixture against Valencia). Boring but got the job done, results are all that matter!

Anyways very tough match tomorrow regardless of our home advantage and extra day's rest.

If we do not get our midfield and defence disciplined and well organised + GK refraining from making stupid flapping errors than I am afraid Hazard, Morata, Fabregas, Willian et al are going to slice through us like butter!

Would be happy with a draw, all things considered.
Old 24-11-2017, 01:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4961 / Power: 11
Baigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
I gave up on Klopp since few matches ago... Now I dun wear Liverpool jersey till Klopp is sacked. I am wearing my another support team Spurs jersey
Ah Gong still wear Liverpool t-shirt . Still supporting the club . But it is getting harder to watch them play and to get a good result .

Already Upped: otamay ; Koizumi ; diputs1269

Upped b4 :

2nd round to up : SureScore ; Prince7 ; TwinTowers ; lonebonker ; Cafu ; sailsingapore Greenfrog ; SimplyUnperfect ; Lemon2 ; lipe ; xpeipanx

MIA :

Age is just a number.

Ignore

LiverpoolClown
Old 24-11-2017, 01:09 PM
Samster

Baigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsMelwood View Post
Dun tell me ah gong watched the game in the wee hours?
Ah Gong gave up watching live matches . My heart cannot tahan seeing the way they play. I only watch replays .

Upped b4 :

2nd round to up : SureScore ; Prince7 ; TwinTowers ; lonebonker ; Cafu ; sailsingapore Greenfrog ; SimplyUnperfect ; Lemon2 ; lipe ; xpeipanx

MIA :

Age is just a number.

Ignore

LiverpoolClown
Old 24-11-2017, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7710 / Power: 19
masterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Klopp should learn from Valverde as even the great Barcelona know when to take the pragmatic path close down play compact tight, to the extent of not starting with Messi as seen in last night's CL game against Juventus(Barca's mind also on the weekend's important fixture against Valencia). Boring but got the job done, results are all that matter!

Anyways very tough match tomorrow regardless of our home advantage and extra day's rest.

If we do not get our midfield and defence disciplined and well organised + GK refraining from making stupid flapping errors than I am afraid Hazard, Morata, Fabregas, Willian et al are going to slice through us like butter!

Would be happy with a draw, all things considered.

Chelsea is indeed looking strong with so many talented players . Is going to be an uphill struggle for Liverpool . Milner have go play at leftback . Lallana should replace Henderson . The Ox should replace Gini . Hopefully Matip is fit to make the starting line up . I am still recovering from the shock of the last game .

Ignore list: Jason_

LiverpoolClown
Old 24-11-2017, 11:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LiverpoolClown deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Klopp has come out publicly to defend Moreno. Wow!!! Next Moreno will have his balls in Klopp's mouth!!! This is a good story to write in 20 years time and will become a best seller!!! What the hell these high paying people are thinking is beyond me.

Klopp better select the right players when the team faces Chelsea!!! A win is really great but draw is fine too especially with the form the team is in now.

YNWA.

1977 1978 1981 1984 2005 2019
Old 25-11-2017, 10:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baigonggong View Post
Ah Gong gave up watching live matches . My heart cannot tahan seeing the way they play. I only watch replays .
This is what I thought.

Tonight game is at 1.30am,who watching?

My 2023/24 season prediction[

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 25-11-2017, 11:30 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 0
The Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterwanker View Post
Chelsea is indeed looking strong with so many talented players . Is going to be an uphill struggle for Liverpool . Milner have go play at leftback . Lallana should replace Henderson . The Ox should replace Gini . Hopefully Matip is fit to make the starting line up . I am still recovering from the shock of the last game .
Liverpool have always upped their game when playing against Chelsea so I believe tonight will be the same. And Salah to torment Chelsea for not giving him opportunities there.
Old 25-11-2017, 12:36 PM
Samster

Ah Gong only wish that the team play good football . Not like rubbish in the 2nd half of the last match . If Moreno and Henderson play Ah Gong got no hope . Lets see how the team will respond.

Upped b4 :

MIA :

Age is just a number.

Ignore

LiverpoolClown
Old 25-11-2017, 12:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 9
Firmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of light

So much is at stake when we face Chelsea. Things cannot go worse for Liverpool at the moment.

I hope Salah is not caught in his bubble to prove to Chelsea that they were wrong and loses his focus. The rivalry with Chelsea has reach new high levels since Mourinho era and we must use it in positive way.

3 points will not be easy but not impossible. We can do it.
Old 25-11-2017, 01:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Conte just bought a triple decker bus and bringing it to Anfield
What kind of manager sets his team up to play 4-6-0 ?!!!
Old 25-11-2017, 01:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beretta View Post
With so much money involved in the game now such things are bound to happen though it would be hard to match that World Cup incident. How many of you can recall the World Cup where Argentina was favourite to win? But the Argentine mafia kidnapped the father of the Argentina manager the night before the semi-final and the entire team kelong the semi-final and lost the match in order to save their manager father's life.

The manager quit after that match and did not even stay for the 3rd/4th placing match while the Argentina team called a press conference to condemn the kidnapping. I suspect in Liverpool's case Moreno may have been threatened to kelong that game.
I think your facts a bit confused. It was the 2006 World Cup and the kelong match was the QF between Germany / Argentina.

Argentina was leading 1-0 when they received news of Peckerman's father kidnapping and suddenly shutdown and allowed Klose to equalize in the final minutes of the game. They managed zero shots in extra time and lost the penalty shootout 4-2. It was the 1st time Argentina has ever lost a penalty shootout in any competition and their captain Juan Pablo Sorin explained why in the post-match conference taking the place of absent manager Jose Peckerman.

Anyway in 2015.... FIFA finally acknowledged there were criminal elements and corruption involved in the 2006 World Cup and opened investigations into certain officials including ex-President Sepp Blatter.... sad to say until today investigations are still " in progress" and nowhere near to conclusion

Messi was an unused sub in that competition as one of 5 junior players promoted from the U21 team.
Old 25-11-2017, 05:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23448 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baigonggong View Post
Ah Gong only wish that the team play good football . Not like rubbish in the 2nd half of the last match . If Moreno and Henderson play Ah Gong got no hope . Lets see how the team will respond.
You have overlooked lovren ah! Wait he kan you GAO GAO ! As usual, you need to pray hard when he is with the ball!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1