The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 16-11-2017, 06:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 7
ArtOfForeplay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueMove4G View Post
Let him zap lar, points cant exhange netidol phone number cant get free mixer at club cant waive table charges at GClub.

U vbkk’s underling? Am I right? U forget ur old nick password?
Not interested in your what underlings etc.
See you tmr night if you interested to join if not just share some useful info for Cnx
Old 16-11-2017, 06:56 PM
Samster

See you guys there if anybody going.
Old 17-11-2017, 12:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 279 / Power: 8
kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!

Quote:
And so u’re? Do I know u? I’m vbkk’s underling also.
i am who i am... i write what i think... you don't need to care i am james or kelvin

since you are vbkk's underling you can copy/paste my signature and use it as yours... help vbkk to hunt down tonycheong2...

i suggest vbkk to double the reward as no response from informants yet... he think his S$1000-2000 in 2017 is bigger than a cow cart wheel...

by the way you can make one more posting and you will get your first rep power to up other vbkk underlings...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtOfForeplay View Post
See you tmr night if you interested to join if not just share some useful info for Cnx
are you stealth agent...

~Helping vbkk aka dtac/le0rio~
*Anyone with good info/details/fav hangout/address of tonycheong2, will be rewarded up to S$1000-2000.
Info/informant will be strictly kept confidential*
PM me
Old 17-11-2017, 08:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
TrueMove4G deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
U paying for the drinks or I must treat u?
And how come vbkk’s underling now at Chiang Mai? U send coyotes until the north? Vbkk business must be good, no wonder many eye red.
Old 17-11-2017, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
And so u’re? Do I know u? I’m vbkk’s underling also.
Quote:
U paying for the drinks or I must treat u?
And how come vbkk’s underling now at Chiang Mai? U send coyotes until the north? Vbkk business must be good, no wonder many eye red.
You are his underlings and why link it to me?
Is ok for me to pay for the drinks since just a bottles and few mixer unless you are whale.
Still got to9 for Room39 at Differ.
Btw not everyone just because they are new in this forum and they dont know their way to some places north or south, not everyone is linked to your fight etc.
Old 18-11-2017, 09:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
TrueMove4G deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
You are his underlings and why link it to me?
Is ok for me to pay for the drinks since just a bottles and few mixer unless you are whale.
Still got to9 for Room39 at Differ.
Btw not everyone just because they are new in this forum and they dont know their way to some places north or south, not everyone is linked to your fight etc.
Act blur live longer huh? U not new, u just created this clone. Not sure why u didn’t use ur old nick. And u also vbkk’s underling. But our main objection is same to look for tonycheong2.
Old 18-11-2017, 01:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 279 / Power: 8
kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!

Quote:
Act blur live longer huh? U not new, u just created this clone. Not sure why u didn’t use ur old nick. And u also vbkk’s underling. But our main objection is same to look for tonycheong2.
vbkk's underling clone will not admit it... they are just stealth agents pretending to be helping newbies...

vbkk is too stingy... he should double or triple the reward to hunt down tonycheong2...

i do not know tonycheong2 but he must have not been such an a**hole guy unlike vbkk... so far no one rat him out but we shall see...

~Helping vbkk aka dtac/le0rio~
*Anyone with good info/details/fav hangout/address of tonycheong2, will be rewarded up to S$1000-2000.
Info/informant will be strictly kept confidential*
PM me
Old 18-11-2017, 05:01 PM
Samster

Differ Cnx
Is my first time at here well crowded with youngster.
Food price are consider reasonable.
200฿ entry fees for Room39 concert and whole night free mixer & ice.
Bottles of Jameson 1050฿. But the pricelist say 1200฿. *maybe the entrance ticket and deduct*
French fries 79฿ & Garlic fried pork 99฿.
Outside got lounge and is pretty pub concept.
Old 21-11-2017, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Last night got VIP book my hold hand service, arrive CM already evening so bring them go makan popular pork leg rice and drink at Oxide with chio bu, another bro send them back hotel.......FR later they update na krub.
Old 21-11-2017, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

First time post image......
Old 21-11-2017, 03:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 11
Nitwitty is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNitwitty is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Later my turn arrange hold hand service to tour a few chiang mai Spas with our Vips. After that then FR.
Old 22-11-2017, 01:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 11
Nitwitty is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNitwitty is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Part of our sbf brotherhood hold hand service, brought our guests to Dolphin and absolute. Surprisingly this time when we went absolute, quite a few ladies with variety of specifications but we decided to pass due to the uncertain price tag top up for full service. Was told had to top up an additional 1.5k to 2k for full. And 1/2 may not include bj and maybe have to top up to get 1 too.
Suddenly feel dolphin still cheongster friendly.. haha.. Main Fr will leave for our guest to post, anyway.. i was told by the lady boss of the new girl and for me to QC but happen that she was chosen by our guest. But after verbal Fr by him, i also itchy went back to dolphin to try her myself. Realise that she is those who enjoyed sex and high sex drive during 1st- 7th of every month.. it's been so long since i tried a girl with shaven pussy. Slurp slurp...
Old 27-11-2017, 06:51 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
Last night got VIP book my hold hand service, arrive CM already evening so bring them go makan popular pork leg rice and drink at Oxide with chio bu, another bro send them back hotel.......FR later they update na krub.
Thanks for the hold hand service. I don't come cheap. Lucky i bring enough money. I appricate it.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 27-11-2017, 06:55 PM
Veteran Samster

Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post

First time post image......
Ya, nice place. Chio bu see liao pun steam. Touch liao ever worst.

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Old 27-11-2017, 07:47 PM
Veteran Samster

Disclaimer
This FR is base on true encounter. Your encounter may be different from me base on many factors. I hope this fr can give u a rough idea of what service is expected and can assist you to make the right choice. If you think that the FR is fake, i urges you not to read it and don’t believe it. Go and read from other. Please do not blame me if you think is not good.

Read before proceed
-Please take this FR as a pinch of salt after reading it
-Please do not let your kid to try it
-Pls read only when wife or girlfriend is not around
-This FR may have the same format and some content which is similarity to my previous

战后报告

Dolphin Spa
This place is not a shop just a small size room and is located inside an apartment style building. I believe is mention in the forum on how to get there.Pls read up for information.

Comparsaion
Recce another place call absolute spa which is near by end up choosing this place due to different concept and environment. Rate was not fix too.

Price
Full package 2500baht for 80mins with one round. 2nd shot have to neg with the lady directly

Concept & Procedure
Simple place go in, take a seat and ladies will be out for u to mirror. Ladies have no number tag just point on which one u want.After choose, paid and she will guide u to a room with attach toilet inside

Lady taken: idear

Background
A new lady as just arrived few days ago. She was from another province of Thailand and she mention this is her first time working this line in chiangmai. I m not sure she work at any other place before. She able to communicate in simple English too.

样貌:★★★★★
Chio looking with braces . She belong to mid dark skin type. The pic inside their wechat doesnt look appealing, look better in real. Long hair with nice smile and seductive eye.

身材:★★★★★
Acceptable height, not that petite. Very nice figure with b cup boobs, nicely erected nipple when aroused. She have no visual scar on body. Shaven pussy with no smell, wet and tight too. Some tattoo at her back.

服务:★★★★★
Shower me clean clean like a big baby. After cleaning up,apply some lotion and give a b2b treatment. Play and use the finger to tickler my balls area. Did not get any frenching but manage to get light kisses while i slowly grope to her bottom.rub my finger lightly on her clitoris follow. Wow her pussy starting to get moist, i suck her neh neh and lick it,she go slow with catbath then slowly shifted down south to blow me.After that, signal her to insert the condom to start our bonking journey.

Foreplay/Chemistry: ★★★★
Light kiss and with lot of cuddling and hugging with high gf feel.

做爱:★★★★★
Started with missionary then change to doggie.I ram her harder and deeper in doggie I could generate the piak piak sound as her hip area was well shape n sexy.She was moaning and whining in climax and the piak piak sound make me really hard to tahan, gave in and ram her fast and furious and end game shoot all the soldiers out.

Comments
It was a nice and good bonk overall. I left a happy and satisfy man. Please treat her nicely, gently and take good care of her.

She is surely a gem and also RTF material. Try her before she left. She could easily be the one of the Ang Pai there.

Hope my experience will give u guy a much more detail information on the service that you can expect.

Thanks for your time and patient for reading my FR

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1