The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 05-08-2018, 12:38 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -294 / Power: 0
hayhayI hayhayI hayhayI
Re: VIP SPA.. Former Magic spa..

Went to the Pelangi small shop again. Wanted to rtf 260 but okt said she just got customer went up and need to wait. I not keen to wait 1 hr so ask to see other girls. He let me browse the girl photos on his phone and I chose 250.

Look: 7/10 GND look
Boobs: 8/10 manmade C. Soft
Body: 7/10
Bbbj: 8/10
Kiss: light pecks only.
FJ: 6/10. She looks tired. Claim someone booked her for overnight. Give and take, svc still gd especially her massage.

Edit: while chatting with OKT found out that they receive several calls enquiry about 260 past few days. But none of the callers dare to show up at the hotel when told need to meet face to face before they disclose more info on their girls. If you are really interested make an effort to go down to show face..... or at least seat at the hotel entrance bench so the cctv can see you. OKT will not come down to meet you if never see you there.
Old 05-08-2018, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 11
Johnny168 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhayI View Post
Went to the Pelangi small shop again. Wanted to rtf 260 but okt said she just got customer went up and need to wait. I not keen to wait 1 hr so ask to see other girls. He let me browse the girl photos on his phone and I chose 250.

Look: 7/10 GND look
Boobs: 8/10 manmade C. Soft
Body: 7/10
Bbbj: 8/10
Kiss: light pecks only.
FJ: 6/10. She looks tired. Claim someone booked her for overnight. Give and take, svc still gd especially her massage.

Edit: while chatting with OKT found out that they receive several calls enquiry about 260 past few days. But none of the callers dare to show up at the hotel when told need to meet face to face before they disclose more info on their girls. If you are really interested make an effort to go down to show face..... or at least seat at the hotel entrance bench so the cctv can see you. OKT will not come down to meet you if never see you there.
Hey bro, pmed you my query. Thanks bro
Old 05-08-2018, 05:51 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 0
CITY224 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCITY224 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowRiders View Post
Normally the full force would have report for work by 5.30pm...... unless they have receive warnings of impending typhoons then they will stay away and dun go to work.
Seems that was the situation in your case.
Maybe you are right. Cos when we came out from the tv room abt 6.45pm saw that many bros had also left the place. Some of them had come later than us and was waiting for the girls to turn up too. We changed and left..... while paying the counter I sarcastically ask him what time your girls coming to work..... he got the cheek to reply "on the way...on the way".
Old 05-08-2018, 10:32 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -294 / Power: 0
hayhayI hayhayI hayhayI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny168 View Post
Hey bro, pmed you my query. Thanks bro
Dunno why the okt dun wanna entertain you.

Maybe he recognise you as troublemaker from another joint or maybe you have the "undercover" look.

Anyway all is not lost..... JB has so many other joints for you to try if he no want your business. No point to mati mati up his girls.
Old 06-08-2018, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhayI View Post
Dunno why the okt dun wanna entertain you.

Maybe he recognise you as troublemaker from another joint or maybe you have the "undercover" look.

Anyway all is not lost..... JB has so many other joints for you to try if he no want your business. No point to mati mati up his girls.
WTF??Bro, what transpire between my query with you is in pm. So any such reply should also be in pm. I have been polite in my query with you. If you have any beef with me, take it in pm. You want to say it here it's fine by me. If you don't want to tell, just say it and I'm good. BUT when you suddenly insinuate me being a troublemaker or undercover in public, I take this as offensive when you don't even know me. We all here to cheong and to help each other. Not to slander irregardless of any righteous motivat you harbor.

So my advise from one old cheongster to you, be courteous when say something about another, you may never know if it makes bite back at you one day
Old 07-08-2018, 08:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 8
PowerBenz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPowerBenz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPowerBenz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I had verified and asked one of the ex captian from vip who is now managing R&B now about this shop that 260 is working and he said that they dont have such shop and 260 is not back in jb..All is fake..Believe anot is up to you guys to judge...
Old 07-08-2018, 10:38 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 0
Lizarre is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLizarre is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLizarre is a Helpful and Caring Samster

That's strange
Because I went to that shop and the okt showed me 260 photo. Maybe they belong to the breakaway group thats why VIP deny their existence.
Anyway the shop is at Pelangi along Jln Abiad...... girls are split between 2 hotels....Newland hotel / hotel Merry.
Old 07-08-2018, 10:48 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 0
CoutinHo is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCoutinHo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerBenz View Post
I had verified and asked one of the ex captian from vip who is now managing R&B now about this shop that 260 is working and he said that they dont have such shop and 260 is not back in jb..All is fake..Believe anot is up to you guys to judge...
Check out her wechat..... her latest post show her in City Square Mall and Neverland club. So she is definitely back in JB. Whether she working for which okt now I will find out later as am still waiting for her reply to my messages.
Old 07-08-2018, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
candypro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is vip safe to go now? 😂
Old 07-08-2018, 03:07 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108444 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Disclaimer
This FR is base on true encounter. Your encounter may be different from me base on many factors. I hope this fr can give u a rough idea of what service is expected and can assist you to make the right choice. If you think that the FR is fake, i urges you not to read it and don’t believe it. Go and read from other. Please do not blame me if you think is not good.

Read before proceed

-Please take this FR as a pinch of salt after reading it

-Please do not let your kid to try it

-Pls read only when wife or girlfriend is not around

-This FR may have the same format and some content which is similarity to my previous

-All the rating are base on own preference, criteria and liking. It will varies from other

战后报告 \

小姐: L803 号

She mention to me that she as from a place call Phu Quoc.She was here not long. The wechat pics and the real gal was accurate.

样貌:★★★★
She in her late 20s. If you close up look, she have some dimple on her face but was covered by heavy make up. The chemistry was very high as she can understand and speak simple chinese.Nice smile with normal look.

身材:★★★★★
It was proportional. Body was fair, acceptable height and slim,neh neh was small and natural not those saggy type. Long straight hair with nice perky butt for doggie. I can't really see any visual scar or tattoo on her body.

服务:★★★★★
Start off with catbathing my back gave me a good lick. We french for a short while. Then apply some lotion on my back and give me a good rub with her body. Turn over, give me a good cathbath followed by bbbj.

鲍鱼:★★★★
Slowly, I rubba rubba and finger her clitoris. She let out some soft moan follow by long and loud moan with my fingering. Her pussy seem sensetive. Pussy was wet and tight.

口交:★★★★★
The bbbj was ok, quite good. It was slow,steady and sensual kind of licking with lot of sucking the shaft, balls and the dick head another hand was stroking my inner tigh to arouse me. The suction was strong that i almost want to shoot out my cum but I tahan it by going deepthroat into her. Hot and cold bbbj and I hold on her head, I mouthfucked her with fast n deep stroke before we proceed to make love.

做爱/叫床:★★★★★
I start with cowgirl as she on top riding me. I pump her kuat just in a upward position. She shift a bit of her body for firm n tight grip and I ram her harder and deeper while facing her. Hold on to her hand and squeeze her neh neh .I accelerate my speed and go in deeper, she was moaning and whining from light to medium then to high.It was stearo surround.The "piak piak piak" sound and expression make me really hard to tahan and want to fuck her more and harder. She let out soft whisper of "good good " ask me not to stop and I continue ramming her, can feel that she climax and high liao. She hug me tight and I ram her fast and furious in the last few stroke before cumming inside the condom and pulling my cock out. Her pussy was dripping wet with white juice oozing out from her pussy staining part of the bed sheet. We were sweating and rest a while and she told me you are good.

Attitude: ★★★★★
The gf feel was high and the love making feel was like making love with girlfriend. Her attitude was good and hardworking, not those hash hash and not those black face type.

整体: ★★★★★
It was a nice and good bonk.It was worth and I left a happy and satisfy man.I will not consider her as the RTF type. Those who like chio and sweet lady. You can choose her.

评论
Please treat her nicely, gently and take good care of her.
Hope my experience will give u guy a much more detail information on the service that you can expect.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 07-08-2018, 04:52 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 0
Campro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizarre View Post
That's strange
Because I went to that shop and the okt showed me 260 photo. Maybe they belong to the breakaway group thats why VIP deny their existence.
Anyway the shop is at Pelangi along Jln Abiad...... girls are split between 2 hotels....Newland hotel / hotel Merry.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoutinHo View Post
Check out her wechat..... her latest post show her in City Square Mall and Neverland club. So she is definitely back in JB. Whether she working for which okt now I will find out later as am still waiting for her reply to my messages.

Not strange at all. Girls follow their agents and go where their agents assign them. I think her agent break from VIP that is why they no idea she is back.
Old 07-08-2018, 06:49 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 0
Dirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by candypro View Post
Is vip safe to go now? 😂
Why not you go test waters and let us know
Old 07-08-2018, 07:05 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 0
ramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samsterramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny168 View Post
WTF??Bro, what transpire between my query with you is in pm. So any such reply should also be in pm. I have been polite in my query with you. If you have any beef with me, take it in pm. You want to say it here it's fine by me. If you don't want to tell, just say it and I'm good. BUT when you suddenly insinuate me being a troublemaker or undercover in public, I take this as offensive when you don't even know me. We all here to cheong and to help each other. Not to slander irregardless of any righteous motivat you harbor.

So my advise from one old cheongster to you, be courteous when say something about another, you may never know if it makes bite back at you one day
Bro.... you're talk of the town in the groupchat. What happened?
Old 07-08-2018, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramadel View Post
Bro.... you're talk of the town in the groupchat. What happened?
Bro.. I also dunno leh. If you scan all of my post, you would know that I am not the type to stir shit up and low key cheongster. No point in arguing or scolding anybody as each one of us has the right of their own opinion to this thread. But if start writing shit like this in public and against me without any proof AND you dont even know me, I'd blow my top anytime from now till next Sunday.

In short short summary. Dude post FR. People PM him for location. I also PM. He gave me name of stable. I called and got fired (stress OKT say already many people called and no such person). Replied him. He ask me if I was at right hotel. How the heck do i know which hotel if he never even tell me? Told him whole story. He never replied but post another FR. I post him that I pm him. The rest is as in this post.

Setting aside the issue, my opinion, is that the Dude got the info from VIP captain and he intro to another supposedly VIP dude as the OKT at the designated Hotel. Bro PowerBenz stated here he spoken to Captain in R&B and confirm that VIP has no such other outlet. Now, I too did the same thing and ask a old friend captain in R&B and he gave me the same answer. But, Bro Lizzare and this dude mentioned they got the info from existing VIP Captain as well (as written in this tread). So question is how come some captains give different answers with other captains and all of them are working with VIP establishment?
Old 07-08-2018, 11:03 PM
Samster

Wow! -33 reputation in 1 day! I've must hit the record so far. I have never demanded that the dude give me the info, nor I have harassed that poor turd. If someone calls you an motherf$&@er without reason and you get flamed just by defending yourself, then something must be very wrong here. I'm not sorry for writing my post nor I will retract. If you want to hit me more, then go ahead, it's a free country. If any of you have a problem with me, you can pm me.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread