The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 11-12-2017, 10:37 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
dexiang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Book a Massage+ Zhuagen with June- she's best I have seen so far!

I have been looking for a way to prolong sex (with my partner) and hear that zhuagen can help. Started trying out a few massage girls from various websites with mixed experiences, until I found June few months ago!
http://sglonelyguys.com/june-massage/

June is very careful and professional in the way she handles massaging clients. First time I went, my muscles were very stiff and she spent lots of effort to soothe my 经脉.

Her zhuagen deserves special mention- you reach a very high point, but then she quickly makes sure she press certain pressure points (on your body) to let your little brother relax.... and then she strokes it again gently to let your brother harden again. This repeated process of hardening and softening is good exercise for my little brother, and after a couple of sessions with her (plus some special tips she share with me), my brother seems to have better control when I insert into the vagina of my partner... and can now last longer in there

Aside from the effectiveness of her zhuagen, she is also one massage lady I have good chemistry with. She would typically greet me with a hug, a rather chatty lady... and easy to click with. Hugs and kiss me from time to time. Girlfriend experience is good

While I have tried numerous massage girls from various places, it seems like I haven't met another lady who can offer an overall experience better than June. Hence, I go see her from time to time.
Bros, please do treasure her and enjoy the experience while she is still in service!
Old 19-12-2017, 12:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 20
BenQ is a glorious beacon of lightBenQ is a glorious beacon of lightBenQ is a glorious beacon of lightBenQ is a glorious beacon of lightBenQ is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Book a Massage+ Zhuagen with June- she's best I have seen so far!

Share her contact ?
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲◤
偶然的相遇 美丽的邂逅,也许是前生姻缘注定,在一个没有梦的日子里,你我相遇了。仿佛一切的等待,只是为了这一次的相 遇,一路走来......., 每一个脚步踏着欢乐、甜蜜、思念... 因为认识了你,我遭遇了最美丽的心动;因为你的爱,我深尝了最甜蜜的幸福!
Old 10-02-2018, 06:14 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
sillyman is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Please share ctc.
Old 08-03-2018, 10:47 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
dexiang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks guys, I seldom come in here.
Her contact details are already found in the web-link in my prior writeup.
Here you go again:
Old 20-05-2018, 04:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
royalpass is Cool - loads of Potential

Wah bro can I have CTC thks alot
Old 20-05-2018, 04:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
royalpass is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by dexiang View Post
I have been looking for a way to prolong sex (with my partner) and hear that zhuagen can help. Started trying out a few massage girls from various websites with mixed experiences, until I found June few months ago!

June is very careful and professional in the way she handles massaging clients. First time I went, my muscles were very stiff and she spent lots of effort to soothe my 经脉.

Her zhuagen deserves special mention- you reach a very high point, but then she quickly makes sure she press certain pressure points (on your body) to let your little brother relax.... and then she strokes it again gently to let your brother harden again. This repeated process of hardening and softening is good exercise for my little brother, and after a couple of sessions with her (plus some special tips she share with me), my brother seems to have better control when I insert into the vagina of my partner... and can now last longer in there

Aside from the effectiveness of her zhuagen, she is also one massage lady I have good chemistry with. She would typically greet me with a hug, a rather chatty lady... and easy to click with. Hugs and kiss me from time to time. Girlfriend experience is good

While I have tried numerous massage girls from various places, it seems like I haven't met another lady who can offer an overall experience better than June. Hence, I go see her from time to time.
Bros, please do treasure her and enjoy the experience while she is still in service!
Hi bro can I have her ctc. Thks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1