The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 25-05-2018, 09:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoman4848 View Post
Nope, never.
thought I can find some real old colleagues
Old 25-05-2018, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 642 / Power: 15
cuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
That's the one .
new food joint? Anyway, it's good too..more selections! Cheers..
Old 25-05-2018, 11:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Question Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuntjigger View Post
new food joint? Anyway, it's good too..more selections! Cheers..
For western food Uluru is getting great reviews. Time to step out from Tugegarao and go down
Old 25-05-2018, 12:07 PM
Samster

BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
For western food Uluru is getting great reviews. Time to step out from Tugegarao and go down
Wah you are 500km north of a.c.
Any activity there.

Uluru.
This must be aussie own .
Old 25-05-2018, 12:15 PM
Samster

Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Think hv time must venture up further north.
Old 25-05-2018, 02:25 PM
Samster

cuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to all
Quote:
tats too far, bro! My usual duration of stay is 4-6 days so just stick to tis funky town(AC) will do.cheers..
Old 25-05-2018, 07:27 PM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
Wah you are 500km north of a.c.
Any activity there.

Uluru.
This must be aussie own .
Yes Aussie chef. Lot of attention to detail according to friends. And everything in house including bread

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuntjigger View Post
tats too far, bro! My usual duration of stay is 4-6 days so just stick to tis funky town(AC) will do.cheers..
Nothing happening here ... 😂😂

Don't come here. Or batanes unless you just want to kill time and slow lufe
Old 25-05-2018, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yes Aussie chef. Lot of attention to detail according to friends. And everything in house including bread

Nothing happening here ... 😂😂

Don't come here. Or batanes unless you just want to kill time and slow lufe
😂😂😂😂😂,exactly lor! Some drinks, 1 or 2 girls, some gambling.. Slow indeed but good time really flies!
Old 27-05-2018, 09:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Chiongster90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Anyone going to ac in july? 4th to 7th. perhaps can chiong tgt. 😂
Old 27-05-2018, 04:32 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 0
hotguy2468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhotguy2468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiongster90 View Post
Anyone going to ac in july? 4th to 7th. perhaps can chiong tgt. 😂
July is typhoon season over there...... wet weather everyday.
I'd rather wait until after October
Old 27-05-2018, 09:06 PM
Samster

Bobian lei. hotel and ticket booked. didn't research enough before buying. Btw it's gonna be my first trip there. Any advices? or good nice place to chiong?
Old 27-05-2018, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotguy2468 View Post
July is typhoon season over there...... wet weather everyday.
I'd rather wait until after October
It's wet season already . Raining at random times
Old 27-05-2018, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 12
Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Field report

It’s hot as hell here! Thought Bangkok was blazing, but AC is boiling. It’s supposed to hit 100 F tomorrow.
The bigger bars can’t cope. Used to think Soya was a good place to chill out in the afternoon, as drinks are only P70 and there’s plenty of eye candy, but it’s too warm. The girls at Arcadia are now doing the fan dance. Seems like folding fans were distributed to them, but customers dun get any. It’s really stuffy in there.
The good news is that the mercury drops almost 20 F at nite, so it’s quite pleasant outside.

Soya
Got there 1 day too late. Tiffany was BF’d by somebody (probably Korean) for a whole week! But Trisha was still there, looking a little dopey. Opens at 10 am, drinks P70, BF P2,400, so they’re really putting on the competition. For those bros complaining about no superstars in AC, the problem is that there might be a few, but they’re probably all bought out and monopolized by the K boys. These guys or their tour leader know the Korean bar mrgs and which bars have stunners and what their names are. I’ve seen K boys show a bar mgr a pic on their phones, looking for that particular girl. We dun stand a chance. Note that it’s a completely different operation there after 6 pm, and the drinks go up to P100. They allow smoking in the bar.

Arcadia
Still the go to bar. Now that they’ve closed Equus for renovation, they’re running 3 floors of dancers. So if u see 1 u might be interested in, it’ll take a full hr before she gets back on stage. The quality is still down, with some porkies. Seems like Equus might be turned into a KTV/restaurant. This is a trend on the street now, with the Koreans opening up KTVs and restaurants. Soon it’s going to be Korea Town II.

Mega Dance Center Complex
The front of the brand new building opposite Phillies is now partially open. There’s still construction on the hotel in the back. Seems like there’s a new High Society type place in the basement but haven’t heard any reports. The Envy bistro and sports bar is like Phillies or Kokomos but with A/C. Has B99 brekkie specials until 11. Drink prices on the Patio outside are different. Mixed reviews on the food. Next door is the Café La Meilleure. It also has a patio. Motorbike parking in front.

Phillies
They’ve kept their brekkie price at P129. Best deal in town. Includes meat and free refill.

Margarita Station
They’ve raised their menu prices again. Seems to be fewer customers. They’ve also stopped playing music in the bar section.

Midnight Cruiser
The best part used to be the angels group of teenyboppers who would slide down the firepole and do a few dance routines. But they didn’t come down at their regular starting time of 8 pm even on the weekend. There were 2 lookers but turns out 1 might be a cherry girl.

Lollipop, La Bamba, Rhapsody
They have a stage in the center, so there should be 2 lines of girls dancing, but now they have only 1, about 6-7 girls at any time. Rhapsody has a 2nd stage in the back but no one dancing on it. La Bamba and Rhapsody have some braless dancers. Probably the closest u’ll get to topless. La Bamba has a cute waitress. Ask for the free popcorn. Really delicious. There might be a couple lookers there, including a blondie.

Leopard
Packed with girls, but quality down. Seems like most of the customers gone by 12:30, which means some of these early bars might be actually opening before noon. Some other bars opening early or at noon are Vikings, Apple, Cosplay, Para.

After Dark
If u want to see what the girls in the AC bars used to look like before the K boys arrived, take a peek here.

XS – nothing special here

Dragon Den – looked like there might be some possibilities here, didn’t stay

McDonald’s
This is where the action is on Fields, because a lot of FLs and WGs pass thru here. This older Korean guy came in, sat at the next table. After a while, a couple young girls came in and started talking to him. One swapped digits with him. Afterwards he left without ordering anything. Talked with the other girl, who has some upper front teeth missing. Met her on a previous day at Phillies but she didn’t remember me. Also met an absolute stunner who works in the Friendship area. By far the best-looking girl I’ve seen so far. Too bad she wasn’t into me. She didn’t offer to exchange digits. Asked her if she has a boyfriend and she said no, but has a husband. Note that many Korean bars close about 8, so many of their girls can be found here or Jollibee’s.
Old 27-05-2018, 10:38 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiongster90 View Post
Bobian lei. hotel and ticket booked. didn't research enough before buying. Btw it's gonna be my first trip there. Any advices? or good nice place to chiong?
Make sure you have alternative Plan B as flights often get delayed/cancelled/diverted during this period ....... especially when typhoons / cyclones appear on the horizon.
Old 28-05-2018, 03:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Eagle View Post
Make sure you have alternative Plan B as flights often get delayed/cancelled/diverted during this period ....... especially when typhoons / cyclones appear on the horizon.

hmmmm if it got cancelled then i have no choice to rebook the next available flight. Hopefully not gonna be days.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1