The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 19-05-2018, 12:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Girls in 1654A

Newbie Bao Bao’s looks reminds me of the younger version of HK pop artist, Sandy Lam. Bao Bao who has silt single-eyelid eyes is fair and slim ... Approx 1.6 m tall and appeared to possess B cup frontal assets from the exterior. I gathered that her service was good. Anyone who digs young Sandy Lam’s looks can give her a go.

The other newbies are Qian Qian, yo yo, Miko, Le Le, Mimi, Coco, Qi Qi, Ling Ling, Duo Duo and Xiao Xiao.

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 19-05-2018, 06:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 457 / Power: 13
rharlan is a glorious beacon of lightrharlan is a glorious beacon of lightrharlan is a glorious beacon of lightrharlan is a glorious beacon of lightrharlan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Albeit her physique may not be ideal to me, I must say she is one hottie!

I have had Xiao Xiao, the Ms Leggy a couple of days ago. I shall FR her in due course.
So I finally got to meet the infamous Mai Zi yesterday.

Tall, cute smile, a little silly, nice boobs, nice ass.

Shower was great. CBJ and a little bit of AR, both good.

Sex was great. After sex, she said that I was a little big for her, so had me take a picture of her pussy, so she could inspect. lol. I am not sure if she was just saying that to make me feel good, but no complaints here.

The only complaint I had was the lack of kissing. Don't know why, but we only had stiff lip kisses. No frenching.

RTF: Yes, overall, good experience and I found her attractive.
Old 20-05-2018, 03:20 AM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rharlan View Post
So I finally got to meet the infamous Mai Zi yesterday.

Tall, cute smile, a little silly, nice boobs, nice ass.

Shower was great. CBJ and a little bit of AR, both good.

Sex was great. After sex, she said that I was a little big for her, so had me take a picture of her pussy, so she could inspect. lol. I am not sure if she was just saying that to make me feel good, but no complaints here.

The only complaint I had was the lack of kissing. Don't know why, but we only had stiff lip kisses. No frenching.

RTF: Yes, overall, good experience and I found her attractive.
These days many WLs (not only this shop) are highly selective in offering DFK because of oral infection. Reason because they will be repatriated if tested positive for oral infection the second time.

If one who is purely into solid service, go for Xiao Yu, Abby and Yang2. These 3 for sure will not fail you. Mark my words!

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 20-05-2018, 08:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Newbie Bao Bao’s looks reminds me of the younger version of HK pop artist, Sandy Lam. Bao Bao who has silt single-eyelid eyes is fair and slim ... Approx 1.6 m tall and appeared to possess B cup frontal assets from the exterior. I gathered that her service was good. Anyone who digs young Sandy Lam’s looks can give her a go.

The other newbies are Qian Qian, yo yo, Miko, Le Le, Mimi, Coco, Qi Qi, Ling Ling, Duo Duo and Xiao Xiao.

Enjoy,
MaXx
I think in terms of numbers this shop would have the most number of girls if you add the previous and new batch together. More girls more choice more clients more money lesser tendency to leave.

Bro MP, who are from the previous batch remaining?
Maizi, Abby, YangYang, XiaoYu, SanSan, JiaJia, AnAn, ??

It will be great if we can list down all the girls and when our bros provide an FR, a summary can be written against the list. Then we will know 1654A girls at one glance haha
Old 20-05-2018, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
I think in terms of numbers this shop would have the most number of girls if you add the previous and new batch together. More girls more choice more clients more money lesser tendency to leave.

It will be great if we can list down all the girls and when our bros provide an FR, a summary can be written against the list. Then we will know 1654A girls at one glance haha
For the previous batch, there is also Bei Bei whom I consider above average in terms of service and looks.

She has a young MILf look with big eyes and sharp chin. Her range of services is similar to Maizi: catbath, AR + handjob combo and BBBJ. She's rather tall too at 1.63m.
Old 20-05-2018, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 15
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of

Quote:
Bro MP, who are from the previous batch remaining? Maizi, Abby, YangYang, XiaoYu, SanSan, JiaJia, AnAn, ??

Xiao Yu is still there? I thought she already departed. Or there is a new Xiao Yu?
Old 20-05-2018, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gesch View Post
Xiao Yu is still there? I thought she already departed. Or there is a new Xiao Yu?
The Wang Cai Hua slight lookalike is still there , saw her a few weeks ago in 1654a unless gone
Old 21-05-2018, 02:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Smang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhh View Post
For the previous batch, there is also Bei Bei whom I consider above average in terms of service and looks.

She has a young MILf look with big eyes and sharp chin. Her range of services is similar to Maizi: catbath, AR + handjob combo and BBBJ. She's rather tall too at 1.63m.
Does this Bei Bei give French?
Old 21-05-2018, 06:48 AM
Samster

dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smang View Post
Does this Bei Bei give French?
No, she doesn't french.
Old 21-05-2018, 07:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 457 / Power: 13
rharlan is a glorious beacon of lightrharlan is a glorious beacon of lightrharlan is a glorious beacon of lightrharlan is a glorious beacon of lightrharlan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Mark my words!
Yes boss!! When it comes to these matters, who are we to argue with you? 😁😁

But seriously, thanks for all the tips and FR. It enriches the community.
Old 22-05-2018, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quote:

Yes, u have correctly mentioned all the previous batch WLs except Bei Bei. Bei Bei to me is chio with sharp facial features. She is rather meaty, somewhat fair and a proud owner of a pair of C frontal assets. Service is above average and DFK is highly selective as well.

I heard there may be two more newbies coming next month.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 22-05-2018, 06:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 16
besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of

For some unexplained reason. I pick Duo Duo again. We frenched passionately. I painted her till she moaned. Then I fucked her jialat jialat. Strange that I can do all these. Normally I just lie back and let the girls do it to me. Strange.
Old 23-05-2018, 12:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by besafe View Post
For some unexplained reason. I pick Duo Duo again. We frenched passionately. I painted her till she moaned. Then I fucked her jialat jialat. Strange that I can do all these. Normally I just lie back and let the girls do it to me. Strange.
age is catching up and you are now after different fetish......eat abalone?
Old 23-05-2018, 01:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
age is catching up and you are now after different fetish......eat abalone?
Beware of neck sprain while licking pussy

Old liao must take care
Old 23-05-2018, 12:59 PM
Samster

Tried newbie Mimi yesterday. She indeed has that mixed blood look with big eyes (enhanced with coloured contact lenses) and sharp nose. The striking thing about her is her plump figure coupled with that pair of C-cup boobs and bouncy butt.

Services were quite good for a newbie. Right from the start, she willingly frenched me although I didn't initiate it. Her shower moves included boob rub, butt rub and BBBJ. On the bed, I must say her catbath had the longest duration I ever experienced at about 10 minutes. AR was quite alright with up and down movements of her tongue. BBBJ was then given with pussy fingering allowed. Ended the session with missionary bonk.

Overall, a good performing WL. My only issues with her were that she was rather mechanical with her services and came out a bit aggressive in her attempt to liven up the mood. To be precise, she kept pressing my hands repeatedly on her boobs and told me to touch them. I gave my feedback to her about it and she noted it with the willingness to improve.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1