The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 28-05-2007, 08:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 19
san68 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersan68 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersan68 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersan68 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersan68 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Sultress Mag Model 35C cupper - Vampire (pics avail)

Nice to be of service to bros again

Vampire 24yrs old
35C-24-35 - sultress CFM look
1.64cm (CIM, BBBJ, Frenching)

Damage: 200 2 shot 90min

Preview: http://asia.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/san68tan/my_photos

Cheers
Old 28-05-2007, 08:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1188 / Power: 17
nawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud of
Re: Sultress Mag Model 35C cupper - Vampire (pics avail)

whoa!..nice...so many babes...so little $$$$..
Old 28-05-2007, 11:04 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -44 / Power: 0
awesomefucker is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Any GSS or members loyalty special rate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nawtgree View Post
whoa!..nice...so many babes...so little $$$$..
Old 28-05-2007, 11:10 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 0
jacky chan is a splendid one to beholdjacky chan is a splendid one to beholdjacky chan is a splendid one to beholdjacky chan is a splendid one to beholdjacky chan is a splendid one to beholdjacky chan is a splendid one to beholdjacky chan is a splendid one to beholdjacky chan is a splendid one to behold

Take note, this vampire don't suck blood, but suck cxxx...hehe , look good
Old 28-05-2007, 04:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 18
curious79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycurious79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Wow...looks hot..got the CFM look

Anyway, most if not all, gals by Sanbro is good, got QC

But I still prefer sweet looking hehe
Old 28-05-2007, 08:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 194 / Power: 18
peterparker89 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpeterparker89 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

San, I think she was featured in 1 of the magazines that Guess was in also. Siboh?
And boy, this Vampire is HOT! i think me want to be Van Helsing liao...
Old 28-05-2007, 08:30 PM
SFW_455D

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

[QUOTE=san68;2050800]
35C-24-35 - sultress CFM look
[QUOTE]

Ohhh nice big neh neh, paiseh , just 1 question is the C enhanced?
Old 29-05-2007, 12:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
anothersideofme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wow, she looks damn hot. tempted to try her. bro san68, any non-studio photos of her? i think it would be great if there's one.

waiting for fr......
Old 29-05-2007, 08:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 18
sex_addict deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, strongly agree with you on having the real life pic. shown cos we are paying for a premium price unless bro san can provide a $ back gurantee. I personally had a experience where the prmium gal looks so different and felt being short changed and make things worst, got a TP summons $70 for parking at the lane back at the hotel which was not obstructing traffic ac the hotel basement carpark was full. So all cheongsters, becareful not to park illegally arond the premises as they are really fast to book. Total damage$200+ $70 and a unhappy bonk Will bonk wisely in future.If posible, can have a genuine FR on her will be better. Thanks
Old 29-05-2007, 09:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1155 / Power: 22
Keng has much to be proud ofKeng has much to be proud ofKeng has much to be proud ofKeng has much to be proud ofKeng has much to be proud ofKeng has much to be proud ofKeng has much to be proud ofKeng has much to be proud ofKeng has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex_addict View Post
in future.If posible, can have a genuine FR on her will be better. Thanks
Then why dont YOU provide a FR on your 'bad' experience then?

Cheers,
Old 29-05-2007, 10:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 18
riverdragon64 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You take the risk for these models and It is never 100% guaranteed that you will get what you expect. This is my tongue and cheek FR of Vampire. I know that there will be more FRs on her in the coming days.

Thanks Bro San for the arrangements.

A vampire story

In a secret garden I am strolling, a vampire suddenly appears. She has just arrive to this garden and she smiles at me.
‘Lover, you arrived’ a voice appears in my head…
Taken in by this dark beauty, I take her hand and we sat close like lovers. This surely not a vampire of the night, I asked myself. I asked her if she means to hurt me and she laughs and shakes her head…’No’ the voice said
Our clothes slowly slipped away and she leads me to her pool of fire and we played for a while. Bathing with her, I viewed her exquisite body with desire, breasts full and beautiful with nipples erect for me, water trickles down that lithe body and legs. I am bewitched by this creature. She looks at me with those dark sultry eyes and I am hypnotized…
We find ourselves on a bed and she is next to me, her cold body zapping the warmth of my body. She wraps her limbs all around me entrapping me and I am powerless. She turns her head to me and with a smile she starts to kiss the body that she knows belongs to her. Tongue and saliva coats my torso and then the legs and inevitably my privates which she does sensually…
‘do the same’ the voice commands
I am compelled to do as I am told. Her hands guides me to where she wants it and my tongue and mouth traveled across the creature’s body. She arches her back wanting more and I kissed her peaks so beautiful. She takes my and led me to grab that behind, exquisitely shaped and muscular firm. Her voice in my head tells me she is near and I attacked with lust…she explodes with a spine chilling moan…

I am ready now and above her I enter her soul. Tormented with her visions I am engulfed with it..the eyes flutter, her arms and legs wrapped around me, she extracts the very essence of me. We kissed to signify the bond and I feel her…breasts, nipples, legs, hands…My mind, the last bastion of resistance surrenders to her and I liquidify...fluids and all, sucked by this beautiful creature of the night.

I am scarred to the soul and I am happy

Her Picture and this vampire are not the same but still beautiful
Body lithe and petite but no less model like
Loving with her mouth I have no complaints especially with a view of that face
She responds to love making with sound and movement
Treat her right and she is your lover
Old 29-05-2007, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 505 / Power: 19
Happywheel is a glorious beacon of lightHappywheel is a glorious beacon of lightHappywheel is a glorious beacon of lightHappywheel is a glorious beacon of lightHappywheel is a glorious beacon of lightHappywheel is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex_addict View Post
Hi bro, strongly agree with you on having the real life pic. shown cos we are paying for a premium price unless bro san can provide a $ back gurantee. I personally had a experience where the prmium gal looks so different and felt being short changed and make things worst, got a TP summons $70 for parking at the lane back at the hotel which was not obstructing traffic ac the hotel basement carpark was full. So all cheongsters, becareful not to park illegally arond the premises as they are really fast to book. Total damage$200+ $70 and a unhappy bonk Will bonk wisely in future.If posible, can have a genuine FR on her will be better. Thanks

Feel sorry for you. I have never trusted studio photo after 2 recent incident
Photoshop can do wonder to those picture..remove wrinkle, scare and body tone colour of the body. i can change a facial feature of a person and look younger by at least 10 or 15 year .

Some studio photo of the FLs are outdated. usually was taken during their prime time.

SIEW MAI

SIU JIAO
WAKE UP YOUR IDEA!!!!!!!!!
Old 29-05-2007, 03:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 550 / Power: 19
scott999 is a name known to allscott999 is a name known to allscott999 is a name known to allscott999 is a name known to allscott999 is a name known to allscott999 is a name known to all
Thumbs up Re: Sultress Mag Model 35C cupper - Vampire (pics avail)

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterparker89 View Post
San, I think she was featured in 1 of the magazines that Guess was in also. Siboh?
Yes, Vampire was featured in the same issue of "CUTE" magazine with Guess.
How i know??? I was the lucky chap yesterday heng heng got 1st blood.

The rest of her pictorial damn sexy, I tried to buy that magazine from her coz the pics are so 'steamy'. IMO, there are better sexy-looking photos of Vampire than the 2 sample pics in the group. I was even more smitten with her looks in real person flesh and blood.

This lady has the high-class 'tai tai' demeanor and model full-figure front and back, plus begging to please attitude! (which I will share more in my FR)

There is zero sluttiness but her face and her solid body can make one feel extremely buay tahan. Thats why immediately arranged with San upon seeing her pics.

Can't post FR last nite as CO using PC, 1st blood details coming right up....
Old 30-05-2007, 12:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 19
san68 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersan68 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersan68 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersan68 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersan68 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterparker89 View Post
And boy, this Vampire is HOT! i think me want to be Van Helsing liao...
whoa, you oso noe ar, sibeh alert
Old 30-05-2007, 01:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 194 / Power: 18
peterparker89 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpeterparker89 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by san68 View Post
whoa, you oso noe ar, sibeh alert
u forgot that during my session with Guess the hotel doing some drill? the water HOT like HELL, want to turn my cock into boiled lup cheong! then use mineral water to bathe... kukubird.. So while waiting for you to check what's the problem, me peruse the magazine lah. then see this cha bor sibeh chio, make me want to go BKK look for her... now she's here, me want to retire liao. nnkc...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1