The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

Nurustore.com Image
Purchase Online Now! PREMIUM NURU MASSAGE GEL DISTRIBUTOR

Old 13-02-2018, 02:05 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 2
MannerMakethMan is a splendid one to beholdMannerMakethMan is a splendid one to beholdMannerMakethMan is a splendid one to beholdMannerMakethMan is a splendid one to beholdMannerMakethMan is a splendid one to beholdMannerMakethMan is a splendid one to beholdMannerMakethMan is a splendid one to beholdMannerMakethMan is a splendid one to behold
Re: 【Raw Sexuality of a Woman Body】XiaoYu小鱼 HARD Massage & AlmostPerfect body

Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 13-02-2018, 05:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bentan100 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Recommended for hard massage and good GFE. She willing to accommodate all request and the experience is memorable. Will definitely RTF. Thanks bro MMM for sharing the contact
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 13-02-2018, 06:10 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

MannerMakethMan is a splendid one to beholdMannerMakethMan is a splendid one to beholdMannerMakethMan is a splendid one to beholdMannerMakethMan is a splendid one to beholdMannerMakethMan is a splendid one to beholdMannerMakethMan is a splendid one to beholdMannerMakethMan is a splendid one to beholdMannerMakethMan is a splendid one to behold
Bump Thread

bump the thread
Old 13-02-2018, 08:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1056 / Power: 8
Seebeysong has much to be proud ofSeebeysong has much to be proud ofSeebeysong has much to be proud ofSeebeysong has much to be proud ofSeebeysong has much to be proud ofSeebeysong has much to be proud ofSeebeysong has much to be proud ofSeebeysong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace73 View Post

Naughty and Nice
Support you bro
Old 13-02-2018, 10:05 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentan100 View Post
Recommended for hard massage and good GFE. She willing to accommodate all request and the experience is memorable. Will definitely RTF. Thanks bro MMM for sharing the contact
hehehe Xiao Yu's a lovely girl isnt she :-)
Old 13-02-2018, 11:41 PM
Samster

Umaplered deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro,
Can share contact pls?
Old 14-02-2018, 12:09 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Bump Thread

bump the thread
Old 14-02-2018, 06:11 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Bump Thread

bump the thread
Old 14-02-2018, 12:16 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Bump Thread

bump the thread
Old 15-02-2018, 12:00 AM
Samster

mrxxblack deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bro can share ctc? Thx!
Old 15-02-2018, 12:08 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Bump Thread

bump the thread
Old 15-02-2018, 06:08 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Bump Thread

bump the thread
Old 15-02-2018, 08:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1056 / Power: 8
Seebeysong has much to be proud ofSeebeysong has much to be proud ofSeebeysong has much to be proud ofSeebeysong has much to be proud ofSeebeysong has much to be proud ofSeebeysong has much to be proud ofSeebeysong has much to be proud ofSeebeysong has much to be proud of

I am not good at writing FR. Thank to bro halogen019 for template

The environment
Location: 7/10 (short walk from subway, plenty of parking space nearby. Too open and high human traffic)
Room: 8/10 (clean room with attach shower. Tastefully done.)

The ML
Nationality: PRC
Looks: 8/10 (about 1.65m and sweet you won't reject.)
Boobs: 9/10 (C Cup /natural /good to suck)
Figure: 8/10 (my opinion she is almost perfect)
Complexion: 7.5/10 (smooth and fair)

The service
Massage: 20/10 (strength strong & skilfull )
Foreplay/catbath: 9/10
BBBJ: 9/10 (Power slurping action alternating between my shaft and balls. She is good!!!!)
FJ: 10/10 (multiple positions, obliging and feels damn real... just like doing with with your hot girl friend)
Attitude: 8/10 ( courteous, and ensure that I am fully taken care of Ahem!)
GFE: 8.5/10 (genuine and honest..it is not a bad thing to me but others... i am not too sure)

Bro who want a real good massage and "service.".. She is one!!
I had stiff shoulder and neck and she sure loosen the stiffness.
What I really like is when fuck standing doggy, she use her pussy to "suck" my dick..... almost feel like BJ

To experience her other qualities, don't just read my FR.. go make an appointment and share your FR in this thread. Maybe she has other qualities i dont know?

Happy Chinese Year!
Old 15-02-2018, 09:08 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seebeysong View Post

I am not good at writing FR. Thank to bro halogen019 for template

The environment
Location: 7/10 (short walk from subway, plenty of parking space nearby. Too open and high human traffic)
Room: 8/10 (clean room with attach shower. Tastefully done.)

The ML
Nationality: PRC
Looks: 8/10 (about 1.65m and sweet you won't reject.)
Boobs: 9/10 (C Cup /natural /good to suck)
Figure: 8/10 (my opinion she is almost perfect)
Complexion: 7.5/10 (smooth and fair)

The service
Massage: 20/10 (strength strong & skilfull )
Foreplay/catbath: 9/10
BBBJ: 9/10 (Power slurping action alternating between my shaft and balls. She is good!!!!)
FJ: 10/10 (multiple positions, obliging and feels damn real... just like doing with with your hot girl friend)
Attitude: 8/10 ( courteous, and ensure that I am fully taken care of Ahem!)
GFE: 8.5/10 (genuine and honest..it is not a bad thing to me but others... i am not too sure)

Bro who want a real good massage and "service.".. She is one!!
I had stiff shoulder and neck and she sure loosen the stiffness.
What I really like is when fuck standing doggy, she use her pussy to "suck" my dick..... almost feel like BJ

To experience her other qualities, don't just read my FR.. go make an appointment and share your FR in this thread. Maybe she has other qualities i dont know?

Happy Chinese Year!
hehehe Happy Chinese New Year to you, too :-)
Old 15-02-2018, 10:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 4
woodland001 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywoodland001 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Please share contact
Advert Space Available
Fast Goal