The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 12-03-2017, 08:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 14
plmnc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyplmnc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Bintan Reports

Bintan for families no chiong scene imo.
Old 18-03-2017, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 11
xiaodikou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You will have a better chance in finding ayams in SG than in Bintan....wow bian...
Old 21-06-2017, 11:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 15
pure_daredevil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Will be going to bintan with a female friend. Wonder if there is any nice places for us to chill and build the mood before the real action. She is abit hesitant about staying overnight so now still trying to convince her. She is a milf by the way.
Old 12-07-2017, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1129 / Power: 22
lurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by pure_daredevil View Post
Will be going to bintan with a female friend. Wonder if there is any nice places for us to chill and build the mood before the real action. She is abit hesitant about staying overnight so now still trying to convince her. She is a milf by the way.
If u staying in bintan resorts that area, I see the nearest spa is D'Bintan day spa that's quite near to these resorts.. think they hv free return transfers if u spend min amt.. good place to build up the feeling first ..
Old 29-10-2018, 03:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 15
hmt13 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhmt13 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Going to Bintan by dream cruise in the next 2 weeks

Can any bro pls advise if there is any spa with happy ending??

Thanks in advance
Old 31-10-2018, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 13
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

once in awhile, there always be a clueless one to come ask bintan got fun or not when so many seniors already reply ....THERE IS NOTHING AT BINTAN, except family fun. haizzzz
Old 27-02-2019, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 23
dirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of lightdirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of lightdirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of lightdirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of lightdirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of lightdirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of light
Bintan Info

Yo bros,

I would be going Bintan Lagoon Resort for short stay next week. Heard from my friends that Bintan has not much action compared to Batam, can ask from bros here if you have any lobang for Bintan? Cos I only see threads on Batam and not Bintan.

Thanks in advance!
Old 27-02-2019, 12:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bintan Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk_diggler View Post
Yo bros,

I would be going Bintan Lagoon Resort for short stay next week. Heard from my friends that Bintan has not much action compared to Batam, can ask from bros here if you have any lobang for Bintan? Cos I only see threads on Batam and not Bintan.

Thanks in advance!
Realy did you search or read...surprised you couldn't find...anyway mod merge with the existing thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makashi View Post
once in awhile, there always be a clueless one to come ask bintan got fun or not when so many seniors already reply ....THERE IS NOTHING AT BINTAN, except family fun. haizzzz
Bro, your reply just fits...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 27-02-2019, 01:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Bro, your reply just fits...
I believe his reply fits the northern part of Bintan island (Lagoi area) where most resorts (run by Singaporean) is situated. The best bet in that northern area is Bintan Lagoon Resort whereby there is a Silk Night Club or something,hehehe...which is priced as high (if not higher) than those clubs seen in Singapore (this is just the cost of spending in the club itself). If there are any working girls there, it wouldnt come cheap either since there is practically no competition,hehehe....and with many "carrots" around.

Northern Bintan is just another province of Sillypore to me.

Some years back, my uncle who is quite a regular Tanjong Pinang traveller told me that the main place to look for some action in Bintan would be around 2.5 hours drive down south from the north to Tanjong Pinang area. Nearby to Plaza Hotel radius which technically should be their local red light district. Or to make things easy (and more direct), hail a taxi from there (Tanjong Pinang area) and ask them,hehehe... 100% sure can find girls.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 27-02-2019, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 14
OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!

Quote:
Yo bros,

Thanks in advance!
The northern part of Bintan Island is dominated by family type resorts where lobang for ceweks for sex is almost nil. However, some two hours by car southwards to Tanjong Pinang, you can find plenty of ceweks to satisfy your urge. As a matter of fact, Tanjong Pinang, is the vice capital of the Riau Archipelago, long even before Batam was developed and became famous to be the sex capital of the Riau Archipelago. Cheers.
Old 27-02-2019, 06:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyLiveOnce View Post
The northern part of Bintan Island is dominated by family type resorts where lobang for ceweks for sex is almost nil. However, some two hours by car southwards to Tanjong Pinang, you can find plenty of ceweks to satisfy your urge. As a matter of fact, Tanjong Pinang, is the vice capital of the Riau Archipelago, long even before Batam was developed and became famous to be the sex capital of the Riau Archipelago. Cheers.
But most are FLs. Yes No? Not like those "fish tank" concept.

Thank you
Old 27-02-2019, 07:11 PM
Samster

OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
But most are FLs. Yes No? Not like those "fish tank" concept.
Freelancers and small joints, nothing like the fish tanks in Batam and elsewhere. Tanjong Pinang was the place some forty or so years ago and its leading position had since been eclipsed by Batam and other places umpteen years ago.

Last edited by OnlyLiveOnce; 27-02-2019 at 07:12 PM. Reason: Correction
Old 28-02-2019, 01:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyLiveOnce View Post
Freelancers and small joints, nothing like the fish tanks in Batam and elsewhere. Tanjong Pinang was the place some forty or so years ago and its leading position had since been eclipsed by Batam and other places umpteen years ago.
Yes..no more "fish tank" concept. Small joint? U mean at the joint have several ceweks for boking?

Thank you
Old 28-02-2019, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
Yes..no more "fish tank" concept. Small joint? U mean at the joint have several ceweks for boking?
OKT will bring the cewek for your perusal.
Old 28-02-2019, 04:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 10
mygirly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Yo bros,

Thanks in advance!
Another joker!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1