The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 03-01-2011, 09:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 21
screwdriver is a living Saint! - you won't find betterscrewdriver is a living Saint! - you won't find betterscrewdriver is a living Saint! - you won't find betterscrewdriver is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: 22 Yr Old SYT 文彬, Great Service and GFE...A Legend is BORN...

No wonder tried to make appt today but she said will confirm tomorrow. Think I'm going to miss the boat again.
Old 03-01-2011, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3552 / Power: 22
teebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by desire9943 View Post
Bro darklord
How is WenBin's eye infecton? Will she be working tomorow? Want to meet her tomorrow if she is recovered.
As of 7pm today, her eyes are still very swollen. I've told her to let me know the condition of her eyes tomorrow. If they are still swollen, I've asked her to see a GP and ask for a referral to go to the National Eye Centre if necessary.
Old 03-01-2011, 10:42 PM
Samster

teebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by screwdriver View Post
No wonder tried to make appt today but she said will confirm tomorrow. Think I'm going to miss the boat again.
I think she might extend her stay in Singapore until after CNY. Seems that the tickets to China during this period are really expensive and she might not be able to get the domestic connection back to her hometown either.

Anyway, most important thing is to see if her eyes recover tomorrow.
Old 04-01-2011, 12:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 15
desire9943 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdesire9943 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdesire9943 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro darklord
Thanks for the update. Will let Wenbin rest to fully recover. Tried many days to match a meeting timing but so far not successful. Will try again after she recovers, hopefully the match will come.......
Old 04-01-2011, 08:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by desire9943 View Post
Bro darklord
Thanks for the update. Will let Wenbin rest to fully recover. Tried many days to match a meeting timing but so far not successful. Will try again after she recovers, hopefully the match will come.......
Dun worry bro, the match will come...
Old 04-01-2011, 11:00 AM
Samster

Old 04-01-2011, 11:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
michael5996 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[pm me contact
Old 04-01-2011, 01:53 PM
Samster

She will be resting today. Her eye infection is still very bad. Hopefully will recover by tomorrow.
Old 04-01-2011, 04:47 PM
Samster

Old 04-01-2011, 08:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1004 / Power: 16
Hot&Spicy has much to be proud ofHot&Spicy has much to be proud ofHot&Spicy has much to be proud ofHot&Spicy has much to be proud ofHot&Spicy has much to be proud ofHot&Spicy has much to be proud ofHot&Spicy has much to be proud ofHot&Spicy has much to be proud of

can i have her ctc? thanks, alway fanatize about cof + CIM but alot of fl they say have but end up no..
Old 04-01-2011, 10:14 PM
Samster

She will probably be resting tomorrow also as her eye infection is still very serious. Her left eye is still very swollen.
Old 05-01-2011, 07:26 AM
Samster

All PMs replied.
Old 05-01-2011, 03:56 PM
Samster

She should be back to work either tomorrow or latest by Friday depending on how fast she recovers from her eye infection.
Old 05-01-2011, 06:08 PM
Samster

Consolidated FRs for Wen Bin

Quote:
Originally Posted by onlyhuman View Post
Ok...firstly thank you ts for the intro..had Wb today early evening..
My honest FR:
Looks: really a young lady 7/10
Body: young and gd 8/10 gd for mi
Service: 8/10 ( gd service )
Overall: a really nice young lady with gd service and attitude.

Thank you ts for the contact again

Onlyhuman
Quote:
Originally Posted by tennanttan View Post
Hi Bro teebs, thnks for the intro. i like it alot. Simple fr to show my appreciation.

Name: 文彬 (Wen Bin)
Looks: 7.5/10 (looks like sch ger coz she is one)
Boobs: 34B (i like hers alot esp when she wrap with towel. i almost go for second round when see her reveal abit of her cup behind the towel but i m just too tired... phew)
Body: 8/10 (she is not very tall but her body curve very well esp doggie)
Catbath: 8/10
BBBJ with Oral B/Listerine Mouth Wash: 8.5/10
Normal BBBJ: 7.5/10
COB / CIM / COF: Available
FJ: 7.5/10 (wet and hardworking)
Attitude/Service: 8/10 (naturally nice, think because she got nice personality which 90% xin cai type and 10% wicked/fun loving haha)
GFE: 8/10 (good gfe because like dating schoolmate.. haha)
RTF: sure will, usually feel get even better when rtf

thats all bro. i always type last bonk more... haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daydreamer View Post
Thanks TS for the contact, managed to meet up with her today.

Here's a brief FR on Wen Bin:
Looks: 6 ( young GND looks )
Body: 8 ( proportionate but a bit tan )
Boobs: 7.5 ( 34B )
Catbath: 7.5
Frenching: She's not into it
BBBJ: 8 ( good suction )
CIM: didn't try
FJ: 8 ( accommodative, tried various positions)
Overall service: 8
RTF: may be, but still have some backlogs to clear.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jumper889 View Post
Had a session with 文彬 last week. Quite an enjoyable session. For those bro who likes gals on top - she is the one!!!

My humble opinion:

Look: 6/10 (grow on you after a while)
Complexion: 5/10
Body: 7/10 (picture says it all)
Kissing: 7/10 (french a little)
Painting: 7/10
BBBJ: 8/10 (will not stop until you tell her to :P)
FJ: 9/10 (multiple positions, very good riding technique :P)
Attitude: 9/10 (extremely hard working and friendly)
GFE: 8/10
Overall: 7/10
RTF: Yes
Damage: As per TS.
Quote:
Thnks bro teebs again for this gem. Had RTF last nite. Here is my RTF FR:

Looks: 7.5/10 (when rtf, i find that she look better)
Boobs: 34B+ (i fondle it alot last nite cos it is just so nice and not to mention the erected nipple too.. yummy.. my favourite)
Body: 8/10 (the way i like it. very young body)
Catbath: NA (last nite i catbath her, ask her for rating wahhhaa)
BJ: Skip (cant wait to bonk)
COB / CIM / COF: Available
FJ: 8.5/10 (did mission, back n riding. Keep riding after i cum n i really come full load. think my testicle lost weight by 2grams each. one word... superb)
Attitude/Service: 9/10 (no rush at all and i bonk her quite long in different position and we both enjoy it)
GFE: 9/10 (gfe super high to me maybe due to rtf)
RTF: plan already (cfm will try the cob or cim or cof)

don't miss this gem bro
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackygogogo View Post
Appreciate Bro Teebs Darklord for sharing. My humble FR as below:

Look: 7/10 (Youth looking and will grow on you)
Body: 7/10 (Curvy body)
Boobs: B-cupper
Kissing: Just pecks only
BBBJ: 8/10 (This is good. She will not stop until you tell her to. With mint version too.)
FJ: 8/10 (multiple positions, very good riding technique :P)
Attitude: 9/10 (extremely hard working and service orientated. Very friendly too.)
GFE: 8/10 (Cute personality. No rush at all. )
Dmg: 80+tips+rm+cd

Once again thank you TS for introducing this gem. Ups u my humble pts. Hope all bros have a good time too. Cheers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeeker View Post
Met 文彬 just a couple of hours before at 9pm..

With that sweet smile on her face, she entered the room and the rest unfolded like a dream, a beautiful one..

From her corner of the bed, she reached out gently to turn my head away from the TV so i would look at her..

For that brief moment, our eyes met.. Nothing was said because it was unnecessary..

With every inch closer we covered, the warmer it appears to get between us..

The tip of her fingers lightly ran across my testicles, slowly she gaze up to return my glance.. Her lips parted and out prod her tongue.. From the shaft till the tip of my penis she licked, caressed and it threw my senses into overdrive..

We had 2 shots and both were just awesome..

Looks: 7/10
Boobs: 34B ample with sensitive nips.
Body: 7/10, slim and petite
Frenching: Didn't try
Catbath: 7/10
BBBJ: 7.5/10
FJ: 7.5/10 (nice and endearing)
Attitude/Service: 8/10 (Very friendly and easy to talk to)
GFE: 7/10

Damage: $130 + $20 tips + $20 room

RTF: Definitely if time permits.

PS: Thanks TS bro for sharing her ctc, please accept my humble 1 point.
Old 05-01-2011, 06:09 PM
Samster

More FRs on Wen Bin

Quote:
had rtf with her twice since my last fr. was kind of busy still write a simple backlog fr to show my support.

Name: Wen Bin
Looks: 7.8/10
Boobs: 34B+ (still my favorite)
Body: 8/10
Catbath: NA
BJ: 8.5 (improve because i guide her to start frm the testicles and slowly surf up to the peak.... damn shiok man)
COB: Didn't really COB but i withdraw and took of the cap just before i cum and she hj me on the stomach and boob area.... nice feeling to cum on her youth body)
FJ: 8.5/10 (as good as ever)
Attitude/Service: 9/10
GFE: 9.5/10

She really got good service and nice body.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XXaviXX View Post
FR on 文彬

Looks: 8/10 (i like her looks.. i found her CUTE)
Boobs: 34B
Body: 8.5/10, (HOURGLASS)
Catbath: 8/10
BBBJ: 8.5/10 (one of the better one around)
FJ: 8/10 (wet and hardworking)
Attitude/Service: 9/10 (give me a special FEELING)
GFE: 9/10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Some View Post
Had a session with WB last week. Here is my simple FR -

Looks: 7/10
Body/boobs: 7/10, slim and petite
BBBJ: 7.5/10
FJ: 7.5/10 (nice and endearing)
Attitude/Service: 10/10 (friendly)
Damage: 80 as stated!
RTF: Definitely
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny69super View Post
Been too busy chionging n now here's my himble FR.

Face: 7.2 Slutty horny wana F me good look. Smack n locked lips in full passion wif vigorious torgue fights.
Body: 8 Nice n curvy. Hugged her tightly n felt her boobs pressing on my muscle chest...shiok sia.
Boobs: 8 So much more to squeeze n suck. I put my dickie in between n press her boobs as i rock n look at it. ..si bei song
Catbath: 8.5 Thorough wash n she press her soapy self on me front back raba raba n stroke my dickie...sensational feeling.
BJ: 8.5 Deep throat action throbbing n lashing wif superb sound effect...heaven. She uses listering so hygenic.
FJ: 8.5 Very accomodating so many pos we did. So wet cud hear the splashing slippery actipn n her loud moans n finger grip on me so hard so high in cloud 9. She said ta li dian ta li dian. I used all my might n power Bang Bonk Piak Piak fu kin hard till my groin turns red. Buay ta han i unloaded my cum into her super wet warm cave in full 30mins of locomotive motion n sweat like raining on her. My muscles increased by 3cm. She said im the best fu k she ever had...heehee.
Frenching: 8 Very fierce sword fighting inside...song sia.
Fingering: 8 Can feel her warmness inside n she jerk off her release. Can see her cum oozing out.
RTF: If vit M permits.
Overall: Good sextisfying sexperience.

A very thankful to bro TS for tis intro to me. Up my pt will u. Thanks again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhd2010 View Post
Managed to book a session with wenbin today late evening. After work, took a cab down to the destinated location as the place quite discreet. When the cab has reached the hotel, I alighted. To my surprise, wah lau!! Buy 4D mah bo ah ni chun, afew mata (police) walked out from the hotel. I thought wah the hotel just kana raid!! Slowly I made a U-turn and fast hand fast leg called wenbin and told her about it and asked her to wait along the roadside outside the hotel instead but chun chun she has arrived at the hotel. So I signal her and we walked to the nearby bus stop and had a small discussion. Eventually, we decided to wait a while and then proceed back to the hotel. At the recep, I asked the recep gal what happened and will the mata return back. She told me not to worry as it is not raid and they have called the mata cos due to other cases. Mai tu liao, so faster booked a room and proceed to our happy land. Overall, it was an exciting, intriguing and sextifying night encounter with wenbin. Here is my FR for her:

Looks: 7/10 (GND look and look quite chio at certain angle)
Boobs: size B (Firm and nice nipples. Very handful)
Body: 8/10 (slim and curvy shape)
Shower: SOP
Frenching: No
BBBJ with Oral B/Listerine Mouth Wash: 8.5/10 (First time tried this special treatment. Very Shiok!!)
FJ: 8/10 (Tight, wet and accommodating. Her moaning is quite loud with AV audio effect like “宝贝快幹我”when she is about to come)
Attitude/Service: 8/10 (Nice and pleasant gal)
GFE: 8/10 (Quite TLC(tender,loving,care) type)
Damage: As stated+tips+rm+cap
RTF: Sure

Lastly, thank you bro 猛男 for the contact. Cheers!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by wahahaha1234 View Post
got her contact for a long time already, but just tried recently, so here goes my FR

looks: 7.6 , my kind of tea
Body: 7.5
Boobs: B ? just like my ex gf boobs
Catbath: 7
BJ: 8.5 very very song
FJ: 9 ( or i too weak ? )
Frenching: nil
Fingering: nil
RTF: yes!
Overall: very good
Quote:
Originally Posted by dog80 View Post
Finally got to try out 文彬 after contacting her for quite some time. According to her, she had been busy for the past few days. And she will be going back to her hometown for cny. So probably leaving in late jan. Bros here might want to quickly try her out before she goes back. Anyway, thanks to bro teebs for the contact. Here's my FR, will keep it short and sweet.

Looks: 7/10 she has the student look and is a student, not really pretty but above average.
Body: 8/10 her boobs are big for her size!
Attitude: 8/10. Great service, patiently waited half an hour for me as i was trying to find the hotel.
Bj: -/10, Never try
Fj: 8/10 she want to be on top and everything happened rather fast. Seems like we are a little worried police might appear from somewhere. Coz things are pretty strict in the market now.
Overall: 7/10
RTF: Dont think can make it in time
Damage: 80+tips

Bros can contact bro teebs for her no! Or if i have the permission from him to do so.
Quote:
Originally Posted by micheallau88 View Post
Many thanks to TS for 文彬's ctc.

After a few attempt, manage to try her service yesterday. Got the sms from her on the location and proceed to the love nest. Here is my humble FR:

Look: 7/10
Boob: b (nice and pinky nipple)
Body: 8/10 (tan and healthy)
Catbath: 7
HJ: 7/10
BJ: 8/10 (Good suction)
Fingering: Yes (Rubbing her clitoris and outside only)
COB / CIM / COF: Never try
FJ: 8.5/10 (Multiple position)
Attitude & service: 9/10
GFE: 9/10
Damage: 80+Tips+rm+CD
RTF: Yes but don't think able RTF before she leaves.
Overall : Very Sextified!
She gave me good GFE feeling, friendly and really putting in effort doing her job well. Most important, not a time watcher.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread