The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 21-11-2017, 03:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1078 / Power: 16
Link has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linnie View Post
Guys, just zoom into the 2 pics quoted above. OMG Face and skin is machiam angmoh SYT with some light freckles. And those eyes, BTH my heart melt liao. I must say she is damn HIGH QUALITY.

Bro accuratefr, her industry is harsh but pays well haha. But nevermind lah, I am sure all bros see her already heart also soft and treats her like princess.
In terms of looks:
No doubt she is considered cream of the current crop, but quality has really dropped nowadays.
Oh well.. got no fish, settle for prawns
Old 21-11-2017, 04:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 8
AccurateFR deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by wadthehell View Post
Double chop confirm bonk of the year goes to lily from trk... slight hiccup in the morning but with patience comes a well deserved reward..

As like many of the bros here have confirm that she is indeed
1)beautiful, sexy, curvy, boomshell, sensual
2)provides mind-blowing service from serving of water to wiping you dry after shower
3)treats you like a lover (vice versa) foreplay is overflowing
4)cheecky naughty personality and full of positive energy
5)unlimited stamina (she literally blow for at least 20-30mins)
6)knows how to speak good french and her french is well known in other areas as well..
7)lastly her character.. she is like this innocent sweet lady that you want to hold and slowly enjoy everybit of it and yet also you have this cute sex bomb in front of you that will treat you like the man you are.. very mind blowing session indeed..

But do take good care of her as her body is showing signs of over exhasution.. got her one of those bird ness from 7/11 hope it helps.. have a good day bros
glad you got past your issues.

I had to see her one last time last night. Better than the time before that, and that was in turn better than the session before, and so on...
Old 21-11-2017, 08:45 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3266 / Power: 60
dogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

I dreamt of my lovely babe Kyla..

Must RTF today
Extracted from her FB for sharing haha sibei chio for me..
百看不厭
Old 21-11-2017, 09:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1465 / Power: 19
Linnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud of
Deleted post

Last edited by Linnie; 01-12-2017 at 11:49 PM. Reason: Bro AccurateFR request to delete for Lily
Old 21-11-2017, 09:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
wadthehell deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by AccurateFR View Post
glad you got past your issues.

I had to see her one last time last night. Better than the time before that, and that was in turn better than the session before, and so on...
Yup.. i meant litterally i was sitting under the hot sun and waiting for like an hour hahaha
Old 21-11-2017, 12:25 PM
Samster (A)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 7
rollypolly1234 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrollypolly1234 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrollypolly1234 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fidelity View Post
FR for Olive (RollyPolly)

Disclaimer: Had a little dispute with Mr Rollypollyman, but I can understand his point of view so while the disagreement is there, I am writing a POSITIVE FR.

As you can see from my history, I ain't a newbie to the scene, with much of my entertainment budget diverted here, with the stable of Pacific Stars getting a big share of it, but I do frequent others too when I see something I want to tap.

So after a 3rd visit to Olive, I think it's time for me to write my usual no score FR, as I value conversations and GFE way more than what just looks deliver. This is one little hottie that delivers in spade the GFE that not many ladies can offer, and I think the best part is that for Olive, she has age in her favour so in time to come, if she's still in this line, the local term of "ang pai" will be tagged to her. Without going into too much details, I will say for all of my visits it was a 1 shot thing, which goes to proof just what I meant about companionship. Her command of English is very much understandable, and more than enough to enjoy just a basic chat. I know, gonna get flames and stuff from those who are there release their load and get the pleasure, but I roll my way, you get your rocks off your way, and what we are here is to share the goodies and not waste money on stables / ladies that are not worthy.
Thanks for the FR bro
Old 21-11-2017, 12:25 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 7
rollypolly1234 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrollypolly1234 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrollypolly1234 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by copycopycopy View Post
Just visited Cony from RP

Second booking with bro RP and I rly must give him credit for being patient with enquiries. Prompt replies and helpful. Unlike some other okts here lul.

Won't go into numbers and ratings for Cony with the FRs she already has here.

She's cute, tight, lovely, hardworking and accommodating.

If you're not into man made then maaaaaaybe not your cuppa.

But if you're into SYTs and plenty of cuddles, she's leaving v soon, don't miss out.

Trying to get RTF before she leaves.
Thanks for the FR bro
Old 21-11-2017, 01:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
badboythai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

DADA from thaifairy

https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=671311

Look: pretty n high Gfe
Body: Petite, quite skinny, decent ass though.
Boobs: cup b
Figure: nice figure as pictures

She is fanatasitic. A good session and good attitude. Just boobs a little bit small.....lol

She gave me a long good bbbj at the beginning. Also allowed fingering n frenching.

Thank bro to arrange the session. Will support u again.
Old 21-11-2017, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12259 / Power: 23
wpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Link View Post
In terms of looks:
No doubt she is considered cream of the current crop, but quality has really dropped nowadays.
Oh well.. got no fish, settle for prawns
Well said !!!!!

Here is my latest CIM FR-
https://samsforum.asia/showpost.php?...8&postcount=64

If u hv up me, drop me a pm to return favour ( min 8 pts)
Old 21-11-2017, 01:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
thaifairy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboythai View Post
DADA from thaifairy

https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=671311

Look: pretty n high Gfe
Body: Petite, quite skinny, decent ass though.
Boobs: cup b
Figure: nice figure as pictures

She is fanatasitic. A good session and good attitude. Just boobs a little bit small.....lol

She gave me a long good bbbj at the beginning. Also allowed fingering n frenching.

Thank bro to arrange the session. Will support u again.
Thanks bro for the fr
Old 21-11-2017, 02:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
MCC37 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very belated FR for Lily from TRL. Sorry Lily..

Nice girl at heart, works hard even when not in the mood and very pretty, very sweet. Usually from my exp the prettier girls try to get out from doing stuff whenever possible but she’s hardworking all the way even though I was tired. On the curvy side not as slim as the pics but still hot. Highly recommended. Shes got That face that if she was more ‘teh’ mabbe can get more customers. Can imagine hard for bros to say no if she do #sadface
Old 21-11-2017, 02:20 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10240 / Power: 57
mightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogchicken View Post
I dreamt of my lovely babe Kyla..

Must RTF today
Extracted from her FB for sharing haha sibei chio for me..
百看不厭
Swee Swee But today fully booked nabei... U RTF all the slots ar lol
FLs Bonked - (PRC) Li Li, Mio x 4 times, Xiao Xuan, Jiaqi, Rong Rong, Ling Ling, Ah Yan, Xiao Li, Yan Fei, Min Min, Xiao Yu, Ting Ting, Xiao Li, Jie Er & Qi Er. (Filipinas) Chelsea, Leah, Kyle, Elle, Alyana. (Thais) Too many...
Old 21-11-2017, 03:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Abdul1990 is Cool - loads of Potential

This FR is for Sammie from Sexsenses666

This is my 3rd return visit FR. She has given me the GFE feelings and i am really really very happy about it. I think i can't make her that high...as it depends on chemistry. We had alot of cuddles and smiling together. I think she is quite new in this line...her perfomance is not that wild style...but i bet you its like sleeping with your girlfriend...try to support this lovely gem. A very nice lady and be gentle with her. Will rtf again.
Old 21-11-2017, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 15
Jenova deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
Wowwwww mine is not so extravagant la...
Swallow is really YMMV lol.
Gift of the gab is necessary na lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by machoviking View Post
Did she eat it?
Yup, too bad she did not allow photos/video... (unlike Zoice from another stable)
Old 21-11-2017, 04:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 8
itguy07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyitguy07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Mint Siam Angels

Today I had a Mint for lunch

OKT: I am long time customer of SA, I do not go often, but never had issues, all very good

Location: quite central location, not good for MRT, good for bus, very convenient for me

Apartement: walk up apartment with detached bathroom, clean and furnished

MINT:
she greated my in a nice dress
make up and earings
the pics are hers, 90%
some discount for Thain tan
late 20s I would say
milfy and womanly
looks, face really nice, form me 8/10
body quite nice, but not expect a SYT
the kind of lady you turn to give a second good look

body is nice, all natural and proportionate, no tattoos, nice skin
not the slimmest but not fat at all
meaty ass (form e her only weak point, as I like small round ones)
trimmed, she does not shaves as she doesn't like hard stubs

Performance
A M A Z I N G
S T E L L A R
P H E N O M E N A L

She was recommended by OKT
and recommendation was G Spot on!
I can compare to Nessa, wich for me speaks volumes already

she told me it is her second in Singapore
performance was top notch, quasi PSE despite her not being commando

Service was complete, skilled and passionate:
FK, DFK, BBJ, DT, DATY, CIM, AR, FJ
All, I repeat, All was very good
BBJ was very good and sloppy
AR was one of the best ever

She is multyorgasmic, passionate but not the wild type,
I counted 3, she told me she had 4
she likes to take her pleasure riding nice and slow on top,
increasing speed and staring at the cealing
(it is becoming staple in SA, Pear is the very same)

Only glitch, sometimes she cares more about her pleasure and she closes her beautiful eyes (you will get you hearty portion of your pleasure in any case, guaranteed!)

RTF material?
Absolutely yes!

In concusions:
If you absolutely need to have SYT, perfect body or big boobs pass
if you want top performance with a nice and passionate lady do not miss her
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1