The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

Nurustore.com Image
Purchase Online Now! PREMIUM NURU MASSAGE GEL DISTRIBUTOR

Old 06-11-2017, 08:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
ahboyam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Upper serangoon shopping center ....teasing massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by YELLOW View Post
i always go linda ....
which one Linda? better than Lisa..
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 06-11-2017, 09:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
MonsterBaby is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro can share contact thanks
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 06-11-2017, 10:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Huiiying99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuppage View Post
Came here to recce for new blood besides the usual milfs but no luck so decided to venture nearby opposite ussc. Found 2 shops just a few shops away from each other.

The first one I went before, recently just re-opened doing reno, the interior is still very dark. Engaged some small talk, seems to have only 2 milfs working but one seem quite busty (shd be C cup!). Anyway she not really a looker so I wanted to see the other shop first.

The other shop should be very recently opened, think about 2 months only. Very bright and got a ah lian recept. She quite busty but she say she dont do massage. Some of the rooms are very close to entrance. Better be clothed when you come out of the room cos the outside ppl got full view of the passageway. Saw in menu that they have prostate massage at $88 and normal chinese style massage at $58. Was later told got promo price at $50. Since new joint, I thought just try once, if not good won't come back anymore. Was assigned a masseuse Ch**** for the 1 hr massage. Strength wise ok, some points was quite painful and had to ask her to soften. Towards the end was awaiting the GQ as she had this rather foxy and milf look. But.. surprise surprise, no GQ and I was left high and dry. When i was on the way out, I saw one prc lady talking, quite petite and cute. I ask the ah lian recept and she say the lady come here for "interview" to be masseuse.

If any bros would like the location, can pm me. It is about 5 to 10min walk from ussc with some eateries. Kind of hard to believe they are clean joint lol so maybe other bros can try and share.
Thanks for the info. 👍
Old 15-11-2017, 02:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
ff789x is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huiiying99 View Post
Thanks for the info. 👍
i tried there before a few times,i did receive special when having prostate massage, but the 2nd times i go but with different lady same prostate massage but this time no gq.
I guess not all do special.
You can try asking for L***A(so far only she provide Special), if u go their website you can find out her name.
Too Bad the rece lady don do massage she looks quite cute n busty XD.
Advert Space Available
Fast Goal