The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 24-09-2017, 04:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 576 / Power: 13
USboy is a name known to allUSboy is a name known to allUSboy is a name known to allUSboy is a name known to allUSboy is a name known to allUSboy is a name known to all
Go Go Bars To Head To

Hey guys, headed to BKK for some leisure next week. Luckily before the King's funeral. (RIP) It'll be my second time in BKK and didn't really get a chance to check out Soi Cowboy and Nana the last time I was there.

This time around I plan to head to both spots. So what are the good bars to head to? Any input or advice on SOPs much appreciated. Cheers bros!
Old 24-09-2017, 07:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future
Re: Go Go Bars To Head To

deleted, duplicate
Old 24-09-2017, 07:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

You are the old hand here. Just browse through the mega agg thread for FRs etc. Search and you'll find what you looking for. Your new thread may not have enough eyeballs to lend you a hand

https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=88817
Old 25-09-2017, 01:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 8
susubesar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysusubesar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by USboy View Post
This time around I plan to head to both spots. So what are the good bars to head to? Any input or advice on SOPs much appreciated. Cheers bros!
Bro you are the old-hand member here who has already been to BKK, so out of respect, you should make the effort to search the forms to satisfy your own questions first.

However, I will advise you to advise the 'Coyote' style bars where the dancers normally can't be BF, or BF'd at very high price, or have high LD charges. If your goal is to pull a Gogo Girl to your hotel, a Coyote will be a waste of time and money. Some Bars also have a mix of both 'Coyote's and normal Gogo dancers, where the Coyotes wear shorts pants, and dancers were bikini thongs, but always ask the girl/mama first to confirm before buying her LDs.

The "Arab" owned bars are famous for use of Coyote dancers, bill padding, cover charge, and other scams and ripoffs, so would be a good idea to avoid those (Kiss, Sahara, Spice Girls, Deja Vu, Midnight and Rio, and maybe others?). Popular gogos here with many bros include: Baccara, Crasy House, Tilac, Rainbow 2/4, Shark.
Old 28-09-2017, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 10
alpineguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Rainbow has some pretty girls.. Bangkok Bunnies also

I would prefer spanky coz I find the girls here more energetic and game when you buy them drinks..
Old 29-09-2017, 04:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Sm00thy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by USboy View Post
Hey guys, headed to BKK for some leisure next week. Luckily before the King's funeral. (RIP) It'll be my second time in BKK and didn't really get a chance to check out Soi Cowboy and Nana the last time I was there.

Try Pattaya bars my friend.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1