The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-01-2017, 05:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Do women hate Asian guys?

Yes , esp Caucasians (almost 98%- like real as if I do survey ).

However, Asian guys respect their partners, give household money, look after children, do some housework, family-centered, try to make mother-in-law happy - many many great attributes of Asian culture.

Compared to many many Caucasian guys who don't plan for future, come what may attitude, sponge off their partner, planning to double or triple time their partner and wont be too upset if caught as got chance to change. I could be stereotyping.

Still, Asian guys can learn from Caucasian counterparts to be less uptight, less directional and instill more frivolous fun in relationships. And these doesn't outweigh the advantages.

If Caucasian girls and Asian chicks prefer Caucasian dudes, it is their loss, not ours. Lots of fishes in the sea and many targets. Happy fishing and hunting !
Old 19-01-2017, 07:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Sayonara deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wetoldnam View Post
I have no sexperience with caucasians.
Looks like we are the same.
Old 19-01-2017, 08:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
clubviivaa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

had a russian/chinese chick from heilongjiang as a gf cum fuck buddy before

though she looks caucasian, she is very chinese in fact having lived in china for most of her life and no, she does not despise chinese guys.

in fact singaporean guys are exotic to her
Old 19-01-2017, 08:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2751 / Power: 22
ddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond repute

Ddog no experience in Aussie, but cousin own top top firm in Australia, even government and big names ask for advise. But closed firm, because cannot tolerate racism, and moved business to Asia.
But experienced multiple. One is American Persian, when Ddog schooling time, very beautiful, pussycat small small... very sweet to Ddog for 3years, stroke tail often, left worm panties under pillow when girl goes to work in case miss her... now thinking back, tears, bitter sweet...
Think important is personality and hit the right buttons is most important. Not so much about race, just Asians usually more dull in personality, so girls no desire so much.
Old 19-01-2017, 08:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
geoppery deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Asian guys are typically branded and stereotyped as less romantic, adventurous, playful and more conservative

all of these are euphemisums, in short asian guys are branded as BORING. ASian guys are not hated, but rather we are treated as 2nd grade to caucasians you see
Old 19-01-2017, 09:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by geoppery View Post
Asian guys are typically branded and stereotyped as less romantic, adventurous, playful and more conservative

all of these are euphemisums, in short asian guys are branded as BORING. ASian guys are not hated, but rather we are treated as 2nd grade to caucasians you see
Haizz wrong!!!!!!
Without me the standards here are appalling.

In many Western countries, the Westerners grow up with Asians. Removing the viets, Laos etc who mix with their own ppl.

So Western Chicks KNOW Asian guys OK.

Generally Asian guys are smaller, less athletic than Westerners. They mix with their 'weird ' Asian family n frens n eat differently n got different priorities.
Overall , there isn't much integration. Even their families got different occupations from Western peers due to Western barriers.

The Western media aLso don't portray asians as cool attractive ppl too

If they meet asians in university or work for the first time, it's a bit different but not positive.

So it's not the case Asians are branded as unromantic n boring. It's that asians generally don't attract Western chicks.

It's a HUGE surprise being nerdy, slanty small eyes n hairless n effeminate arent attractive qualities to date fuck n marry. Who would have guessed!!!

Unromantic n boring are bs Asian women say to justify why they suck Western cocks.

The fucked up media of course played it up n perpetuate this lie. That's just racial self hate n denial when the spore gers realize they're simply cum receptacles by their white rubbish Prince charming .

Anyone with SOME exposure to white guys know not all are charming, funny, witty etc. And unless somethings wrong with you, you won't find all white guys soooooo attractive, you'll let them fuck u in ways u won't let your bf do like ar them n be analled by them

Of cos if western women are in Asia n got little Western men to choose, things will be different n they'll try Asian men
______
Exchange points delusional ma

Last edited by sadfa; 20-01-2017 at 04:30 AM.
Old 19-01-2017, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 11
rtlfy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrtlfy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I dated a few white girls in college (US) but never managed to sleep with any of them Most white girls that go out with Asians tend to be more guai and religious haha.

But P4P sex I have tried quite a few white chicks, not much different from Asian tbh. I have had great (and horrible) sex with white and asian girls, really depends on the girl and not the skin color.

Work-wise I meet regularly with my American counterparts, but since I am used to working with them already after my years overseas, I don't treat them differently from any other person. Big boss then I scared, same as Asian big boss lol.
Old 20-01-2017, 07:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Belcher deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtlfy View Post
Most white girls that go out with Asians tend to be more guai and religious haha.
Very interesting
Old 20-01-2017, 04:38 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 641 / Power: 8
michelle535 is a name known to allmichelle535 is a name known to allmichelle535 is a name known to allmichelle535 is a name known to allmichelle535 is a name known to allmichelle535 is a name known to all

French are the most racist. You go cafe or restaurant. You are ahead in the queue. But somehow they try to skip you and serve their own people first.
I do not have such problem in Sydney.

Up to you to believe.
Even salt looks like sugar.

:
Old 20-01-2017, 05:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Collyer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy