The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-01-2017, 12:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Andyly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Do women hate Asian guys?

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/new...n-jokes-963735

So Steve Harvey is just another example of what the west think of Asian men. I have lived in Australia and UK for a long time before moving back to Singapore.

Frankly, I am very tired of the racism and stereotypes I have encountered when over there, and even here from time to time from FELLOW ASIANS! I feel that Western culture has dominated our lives so much that some Asians even believe in the same stereotypes that hollywood sells to us.

Just to prove that Asian men are as desirable as any other race, would any bros here please share their experiences with any other race other than your own?

Personally, I picked up a lovely blonde lady while studying in Australia. It was at the Uni-club and 2 other friends (a local aussie and a french guy) were trying to take her back as well.

I was the shortest of the 3 and probably 1 of 4 asian guys at that particular event. We had a play in the toilet and I ended spending the night at her dom.

To make a point, we were both tipsy but definitely not drunk.

Please share bros!

P.S: I failed maths
Old 19-01-2017, 01:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17602 / Power: 26
kyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Do women hate Asian guys?

Australia is the most racist country that I ever lived in! Especially Melbourne! Most Asian having a hard time entering their nite clubs!

排队中: 清空中
Old 19-01-2017, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 10
Archerguard is one of the Best!Archerguard is one of the Best!Archerguard is one of the Best!Archerguard is one of the Best!

i will go for a woman who loves a panda anytime!
Old 19-01-2017, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 9
Pocahontas deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPocahontas deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archerguard View Post

I love pandas, real pandas.
Old 19-01-2017, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 16
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold

Have to agree....Australia has to be one of the most racist country in the world...stayed in Perth for 2 years and i and my friends experience a lot of racist thingy...There was even once when a crime was committed...the police came over and told us...Asian thingy we dun want to get involved....

When i come back to Sillypore....i am totally disappointed with those Bananas in Singapore that worship the west...especially those Bananas that can hardly speaks Mandarin and only speaks English....

There are even quite a few bananas nowadays that try to distance from their chinese ancestry by adding a second christian name to their name...how lame can that be...u dun become white by having a caucasian name...should just try bleaching themselves...lol

Seriously if u think the white ppl treat u as equal....u r going to be in for a rude shock...

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm
Old 19-01-2017, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Andyly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxsee View Post
Have to agree....Australia has to be one of the most racist country in the world...stayed in Perth for 2 years and i and my friends experience a lot of racist thingy...There was even once when a crime was committed...the police came over and told us...Asian thingy we dun want to get involved....

When i come back to Sillypore....i am totally disappointed with those Bananas in Singapore that worship the west...especially those Bananas that can hardly speaks Mandarin and only speaks English....

There are even quite a few bananas nowadays that try to distance from their chinese ancestry by adding a second christian name to their name...how lame can that be...u dun become white by having a caucasian name...should just try bleaching themselves...lol

Seriously if u think the white ppl treat u as equal....u r going to be in for a rude shock...
I have the same exact experiences as you. However, I do have to admit that I am a banana that speaks very poor Mandarin. I always see myself as Singaporean first before my race. I do not have extra ang moh names though....just the one my mama gave me.

I started this post because I know that as a minority overseas, we do not get treated as equals. It is even sadder that we have some of that here at home. I do want to prove that we are equal, I have been with white, indian women and they were all wonderful. When with them, we each mutually felt that all that Hollywood stereotypes are just plain stupid.

Wish that brothers can share their experiences with women of other races to show that more and more women do not hold that stereotype against us and that if the next woman you find attractive is white, black, brown or purple, you should confidently approach her and ask for her number!

Disclaimer: I have never ever walked up to a stranger and asked her for her contacts because I am boh ji.
Old 19-01-2017, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 10
Archerguard is one of the Best!Archerguard is one of the Best!Archerguard is one of the Best!Archerguard is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocahontas View Post
I love pandas, real pandas.
your love for pandas noted!

our first date will be going to the zoo..
Old 19-01-2017, 02:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 9
Pocahontas deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPocahontas deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
your love for pandas noted!

our first date will be going to the zoo..
Old 19-01-2017, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2367 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute

i staying in angmo country and still trying to bed a blonde after more than 2 years.

unfortunately i dont even get a date
Old 19-01-2017, 04:09 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
funkymonk is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

To be fair, thats kind of what being a member of a minority feels like. I'm quite sure many banglas, china chinese and pinoys feel the same way. (And vice versa).
Old 19-01-2017, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4571 / Power: 15
ET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

hahahahaha
Old 19-01-2017, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all

Somewhere in India, Bangladesh, and other parts of South Asia, there are a bunch of people complaining about racism in Singapore.

That's the way it is. Every group of people is racist towards another group they feel is inferior. Many white Americans are racists towards Latinos, Blacks and Asians. Western Europeans are racists towards Eastern Europeans, Arabs, Africans. Asians are racists to other Asians, etc.

You don't even have to look far: many local ethnic Chinese are racists towards Malays and Indians, even the local ones. Such is life.
Old 19-01-2017, 05:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
purepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond repute

I'm afraid that this is a cultural thing where asians, especially in those countries that were colonized by the whites in the past, sees caucasians as superior.

Sadly this is a part of everyday life. Companies hiring caucasians to fill high level positions, asian women throwing themselves at caucasians as a way to 'level-up' in life, the fear of speaking up once the other party is caucasian, young people speaking with an accent after they've gone to Holland Village for 2 hours etc.

All these definitely add to the 'white superior' mentality that these people already have.

One thing that irritates the heck out of me are those Hollywood movies with a distinctly asian plot that have a white man as the lead/savior and everyone speaks English!
Old 19-01-2017, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 12
davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanut123 View Post
Somewhere in India, Bangladesh, and other parts of South Asia, there are a bunch of people complaining about racism in Singapore.

That's the way it is. Every group of people is racist towards another group they feel is inferior. Many white Americans are racists towards Latinos, Blacks and Asians. Western Europeans are racists towards Eastern Europeans, Arabs, Africans. Asians are racists to other Asians, etc.

You don't even have to look far: many local ethnic Chinese are racists towards Malays and Indians, even the local ones. Such is life.
Bro, your post make the most sense, everybody is somewhat racist/stereotype. Our country is less extreme, compared to those that commit genocide or hate crimes. Steve Harvey is one of the most misogynistic fucks that gets away saying shit because he's a celebrity.

I don't think it's racist if a gal tell me she don't like asian guys, if she thinks our dicks are small so be it. Nothing wrong having a preference like yellow or white fever. Most white gals think that chinese dudes are quiet/herbivores since they see that in university from prc students and assume we are all like that. Much easier to stand out and pull white chicks when you appear in contrast to the norm.

As for Australia you probably encounter those bogan fucks, low income/unemployed losers living off the gov't and causing the tax on citizens to be sky high. I think someone did hurl a racist remark towards me but he was so drunk in the afternoon I couldn't understand his slurred speech and laughed him off. Indians are way worse off there, ever heard of 'curry bashing'? The educated Australians don't really make these remarks unless they know you are from China raising their property prices hahaha.

Don't see any need to prove to the world we are different, just the gal you trying to hook haha.
Old 19-01-2017, 05:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 8
wetoldnam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have no sexperience with caucasians.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1