The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 05-01-2017, 09:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by cassano10 View Post
I knew a house boss who tried his own gals. And its an open secret among the gals. That was in 2008. That gal treat herself as the boss's wife.
Surprisingly when the boss dump her, she didn't report him to the AV.
Surprised the boss would up his own house girl. No need to have official rule, even common sense tells one that it shouldn't be done.

With a special relationship, the girl would be uncontrollable for sure ...
Old 06-01-2017, 01:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7603 / Power: 11
rawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: AV Rules in geylang - what are they?

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthBomber View Post
Surprised the boss would up his own house girl. No need to have official rule, even common sense tells one that it shouldn't be done.

With a special relationship, the girl would be uncontrollable for sure ...
got what suprised leh bro...OKTs also normal like us. got urge as well even old liao. Imagine everyday can see them wearing so sexy exposing half ball and short skirt exposing panties. who can tahan. plus some house girls actually living in the same place they working. when rest day, they will braless walking in walking out. even got one time when i visit those house, those girl will bend down to take somethings exposing full boobs in front of the customer and the OKTs as well. but agree for those got relationship with their own boss, will really uncontrollable, can do everything they want. even some ladies getting full payment for every session (instead of getting 80 for each session, got 150 including own boss portion). those girl are smart, even sometimes will blackmail their own boss if not follow their needs. if not will reported to AV and license suspended. but cons for WLs, they need to meet their boss sexual need everynite including allow them to raw as well..
Old 06-01-2017, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of

Hello rawmaster101. If the legal Geylang WL is having sex with her OKT, she cun't report this to the Government licensing department or AV Police because she'll be deported out of Singapore. There was a fellow who posted in SBF that he is a Geylang OKT runner. He said he is flown to PRC to have unprotected sex with wannabee PRC girls. He ejaculated in the girls. To test out the girls coming to Geylang.
Old 06-01-2017, 06:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7603 / Power: 11
rawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by adonis View Post
Hello rawmaster101. If the legal Geylang WL is having sex with her OKT, she cun't report this to the Government licensing department or AV Police because she'll be deported out of Singapore. There was a fellow who posted in SBF that he is a Geylang OKT runner. He said he is flown to PRC to have unprotected sex with wannabee PRC girls. He ejaculated in the girls. To test out the girls coming to Geylang.

i know, both okt and girl will kenna...okt licensed revoke, girl sent home. but between the two, who do you think lose more. sure okt, totally lose income and business, girl still can trade her pussy in other country.
Old 06-01-2017, 07:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
ATCong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by adonis View Post
Why need to ejaculate into the girls as a form of testing ?
Old 06-01-2017, 07:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: -15 / Power: 0
famydao is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Why need to cum inside for testing?
Old 06-01-2017, 07:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 577 / Power: 21
ramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by roamario View Post
It's not about the girl or the OKT, it's about the person you're bringing. You never know what sex will do to them. They might freak out, or have a severe episode of whatever it is they have, or become addicted to WLs... who's going to be responsible?
You may have good intentions to let them experience something you find enjoyable, but their minds may not be working like normal people's.
There are houses and WLs who provide services to this group of 'handicapped' clientele...as morbid or crazy you might think....other than getting paid, they are doing a good 'deed' by helping this group.
Old 06-01-2017, 07:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: -15 / Power: 0
famydao is stuck in moderation for some time to come

this is a very good read, i have really learnt a lot from you all
Old 06-01-2017, 08:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1594 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: AV Rules in geylang - what are they?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATCong View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by famydao View Post
Why need to cum inside for testing?

Fertility testing
Old 06-01-2017, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATCong View Post
Sounds fun, but actually is world's deadliest job ...

On the topic of bbbj, raw, watever risky stuff, i was ever told by a WL that if they get "sick" (meaning catch std), straightaway stop work and sent back to their home country. Not even allowed to recuperate and continue work, for those recoverable cases. Hence the insistence on condom. True?

... Maybe bcos i didn't wave more $
Old 15-01-2017, 09:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of

Hi StealthBomber. I was told legal Geylang WLs who caught a minor STD will be detected by a doctor in the CDC. The WLs will be put on medication or undergo treatment. They attend 'C' (cannot work). After they recover, a doctor in the CDC checks them to see that they have recovered. Then they go back to doing what they were doing. This is only heresay. I do not have proof.
Old 20-01-2017, 12:19 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 546 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2002 / Power: 36
bullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond repute

We have heard many cases of AV officers abusing their rights and authority beyond what is normally acceptable and the WL plus the boss have to "kow tow" and endure in silence. There a few notable figures within the AV with suck temper, but of course there are some who are more cultured and civilised.

There must be some level of control in all aspect, just that there is no proper feedback control.

There are AV rules for the WLs. for obvious reasons as in fact the yellow card is not officially known to the public as a form of work ID. Since we allow such work we might as well give the WL a proper work permit instead of a yellow card and a photocopy of the passport with the seal.

When these gals need to go to the doctor to seek treatment for even mild cold or cough the while clinic staff will know what they are doing when they show the photo copied passport. But of course the WLs have their regular doctors which we call the WL doctors hence lesser embarrassment. But what if the WL need to go to bigger hospitals for some surgery, then it could be quite an embarrassment.
\
The govt did a very good job to issue the yellow card and allow this job to be legalise to some extent hence eliminating to a great extent illegal prostitution. More can be done to provide better welfare for the WLs.

The behaviour of the AV is an issue which has to be controlled. When the Av officers are on duty they have to wear their pass. They have no right to shout at anyone including the WLs and the customers. If they do, you may take down their name and report to Police HQ after you leave the place, and there is no need to confront or quarrel, and best if you have a witness to back you up. This is the last thing they want to happen as this will affect their promotion. You must know your rights as a customer. Do not worry about them informing your family or what as they are now supposed to since you did not do anything illegal. You may also like to protect the WLs if you see the AV shout and bully them with a simple feedback of what you saw.

I used to cheong massage parlours. The AVs can be intimidating and anyone can be scared, but as long as you remember you pay tax to pay for their salary you will feel otherwise. We do not pay for the AV to abuse their power.

They have no right to arrest you as long as you do not cause disruption to their work. This does not mean that you cannot ask questions or ask why they are rude. I have complained against a few officers because they are fierce and shooed me away when I walk past some incidents. They will reply with an apology email and they will look into it.

We are not in the 1950s Hong Kong days.

Even if the raid does take place in the brothel, you have every right as a customer. If they chase you out they must have a warrant. You may write in to Police HQ and enquire whether the raid is issued with the warrant to flush out the customers.

Hope points taken.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1