The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 24-12-2016, 03:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 9
rrtan89 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrrtan89 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Westerhout FL bad review

Hi guys, just returned from GL. I think I better write here to prevent more bros from wasting their money.

Was browsing and decided to try these few FL along Westerhout and Lorong 18 junction.

Their OKT are one chinese okt, one bhangla okt. They have 3 FL sitted on electric bikes.

$50 one shot, room not included, the FL brought me to their private house down the road, $12 for the room and it is damn dirty.

The service is damn funny and ridiculous for this price. Went in, the FL straight away lie on bed and rub KY...I was like wtf, but nvm, since i am horny already. Bad attitude all the way.

Bang liao, use towel wipe and FL say bye bye.

When i came out i saw this bro smoking while following the girl in, gave him a headsup at least he know what I went thru.

Well, just want to put this review here to prevent bros here from wasting money trying out this bullshit FL group.

Girl looked 6/10 only, the more I banged while looking at her unhappy face, the softer I got.

So, watch out for this Chinese OKT and Bhangla OKT with FL on electric bikes. Dont say brother never warn you.
Old 24-12-2016, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
jonydown deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Westerhout FL bad review

lol bangla okt is so funny
Old 24-12-2016, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 14
Garfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud of
Re: Westerhout FL bad review

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrtan89 View Post
Hi guys, just returned from GL. I think I better write here to prevent more bros from wasting their money.

Was browsing and decided to try these few FL along Westerhout and Lorong 18 junction.

Their OKT are one chinese okt, one bhangla okt. They have 3 FL sitted on electric bikes.

$50 one shot, room not included, the FL brought me to their private house down the road, $12 for the room and it is damn dirty.

The service is damn funny and ridiculous for this price. Went in, the FL straight away lie on bed and rub KY...I was like wtf, but nvm, since i am horny already. Bad attitude all the way.

Bang liao, use towel wipe and FL say bye bye.

When i came out i saw this bro smoking while following the girl in, gave him a headsup at least he know what I went thru.

Well, just want to put this review here to prevent bros here from wasting money trying out this bullshit FL group.

Girl looked 6/10 only, the more I banged while looking at her unhappy face, the softer I got.

So, watch out for this Chinese OKT and Bhangla OKT with FL on electric bikes. Dont say brother never warn you.
Is at the junction of W Road and Lorong 20 or Lorong 18 as you put it. If I am not mistaken, junction of W H and Lorong 18 is a legal Thai House on one side and a small provision shop on the other. I did see a few FLs at the W Road/Lor 18 but they were lady boys.
Old 24-12-2016, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Cool Re: Westerhout FL bad review

Some parts of history never change mine brothers! Your concern brought back past memories, back into 2007 where there were PRC FLs wandering around GL. There were also Thai and Indo FLs too.

Usually below average service, but it is a good experience for horny man. Like all commercial sex never up your expectation. Btw, I suprised mine Blanglah colleagues, our co has blue collar workers, of Desker brothel has LBs. All did not know infact they said there were good quality sex workers in this red dot. Then paying sex is also about scam, if is too good to be true it is not.

Move on everybody! Hope to see you guys at fun lands.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1